Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol

Are you not in favor of a single payer system?

Oh, I am. Absolutely. Is Trump? Are YOU?[/QUOTE]

If you are, and you think Trump is...what exactly are you complaining about?

Will you support Trump?[/QUOTE]

You tricky bastard! You fooled us all with that one!

Yes. I will support Trump if he pushes for single payer health care. I will also support him if he pushes for a massive infrastructure bill. I will also support him if he pushes to raise the minimum wage.

Will I support a wall? No. Will I support torture? No. Will I support a Mulsim ban? No.

You fucking intellectual weakling b

Last edited:
Once again idiot....Trumps wants all Americans to have the ability to buy insurance....

Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Something you used to object to until you joined the Trump cult.

They already are anyway, what's your point?

So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one.
It should be gone within the month....

Not if it's replaced with a Trump plan that subsidies low income Americans so they can afford insurance.

That's what Obamacare does.

Try again.
We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
He's going to show you Democrats were right. The government is the boss. He's going to regulate the insurance industry
Just the opposite, he's going to deregulate it to bring costs and premiums down and he is going to offer alternatives like health savings accounts to motivate insurers to reduce premiums.
HSAs can kiss my ass. Like I want my money going there for the healthcare companies. What a scam. So are 401ks when we go bankrupt.

Trumps going to negotiate with drug companies.

I like it.

Who will have to pay more? Sick and the poor. I'm OK with that. They didn't vote so let's put it on them.

But we all know Republicans will stick it to the middle class

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?

Just the opposite, he's going to deregulate it to bring costs and premiums down and he is going to offer alternatives like health savings accounts to motivate insurers to reduce premiums.
Deregulation always jacks up costs and premiums.

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?
Work harder....

He's going to show you Democrats were right. The government is the boss. He's going to regulate the insurance industry
Trump didn't have a healthcare plan. And then one day he talked to Paul Ryan...

So you don't realize Obamacare subsidies are on a sliding scale based on income so lower classes pay as much as they can?

Obamaphones are history day one...
They become TrumpPhones.

Donald-Trump-iPhone-7.jpg

remembering-john-barron-donald-trumps-spokesman-alter-ego-116-1446848329.jpg

Depends on whether it's done right or not, the problem is that is won't be done right because of the money. That's true whether it's Obama or Reagn

Just the opposite. It will increase competition so that insurers will try to cut costs to keep their share of the market.

Trump didn't have a healthcare plan. And then one day he talked to Paul Ryan...

So you don't realize Obamacare subsidies are on a sliding scale based on income so lower classes pay as much as they can?

The problem is that the lines that were drawn were arbitrary AND predicated on ALL the States lowering the Medicare thresholds. That didn't happen.

Anything, tard.

It's funny watching you tards be okay with the things Trump wants to do that you had fits over Obama doing.
Like what?
Bush lied, people died. It's okay if Trump says it!
Obama lied, Stevens died....

Yes. But that does not take away from the fact you tards are okay with Bush lied, people died when Trump says it.

Are you incapable of posting without being an asshole kid?

Nutbags always hate it when they get schooled.

Like what?

Yes. But that does not take away from the fact you tards are okay with Bush lied, people died when Trump says it.

Says the big bag of nuts....:lol:

Like what?

I've yet to be "schooled" did you want to try?

Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

lol, that's a good one.

You really aren't my league with this subject but here we go.
We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

I won't allow you to deflect kid.
The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

Whoa! You seem tough and rugged. I'd better watch out for you.

lol, that's a good one.
It should be gone within the month....
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....

lol, that's a good one.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?

lol, that's a good one.

It will be a maxi-pad day for you...:lol:

But now back to access to insurance for all.....

lol, that's a good one.

Nope, just knowledgeable, go for it.
The topic here is Health Insurance, you start.

I've yet to be "schooled" did you want to try?

Maybe. Say something interesting and I might.

How about waiting till he is sworn in and see what the plan actually is?
Yes, let's support a fucking cypher. After all, the rubes voted for one!
The pity here is you don't see the irony in you calling other people rubes. Try coming up with some new material your current act much like yourself is quickly becoming stale and boring.
"We have to elect him to see what's in him!"
Trump 304 electoral votes Clinton 227 we still don't elect Presidents by the popular vote so feel free not to quote that.

Forum List

Back