Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

What's another $10,000,000,000,000 of debt on the pile?

Go, Trump, go!

Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

Trump wants to provide it to Americans regardless of their ability to pay. Agree?
Once again idiot....Trumps wants all Americans to have the ability to buy insurance....

Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Something you used to object to until you joined the Trump cult.

They already are anyway, what's your point?

So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one.
It should be gone within the month....

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
He's going to show you Democrats were right. The government is the boss. He's going to regulate the insurance industry

How about waiting till he is sworn in and see what the plan actually is?
Yes, let's support a fucking cypher. After all, the rubes voted for one!
The pity here is you don't see the irony in you calling other people rubes. Try coming up with some new material your current act much like yourself is quickly becoming stale and boring.
"We have to elect him to see what's in him!"
Um...we elected him....

How about waiting till he is sworn in and see what the plan actually is?
Yes, let's support a fucking cypher. After all, the rubes voted for one!
The pity here is you don't see the irony in you calling other people rubes. Try coming up with some new material your current act much like yourself is quickly becoming stale and boring.
"We have to elect him to see what's in him!"
Um...we elected him....
You're a little slower on the uptake than normal today, tard.

Trump wants to provide it to Americans regardless of their ability to pay. Agree?
Once again idiot....Trumps wants all Americans to have the ability to buy insurance....

Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

lol, that's a good one.
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.

lol, that's a good one.

Not if it's replaced with a Trump plan that subsidies low income Americans so they can afford insurance.

That's what Obamacare does.

Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

lol, that's a good one.

You really aren't my league with this subject but here we go.
We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

He's going to show you Democrats were right. The government is the boss. He's going to regulate the insurance industry
Just the opposite, he's going to deregulate it to bring costs and premiums down and he is going to offer alternatives like health savings accounts to motivate insurers to reduce premiums.

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd.
BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.

Of course you would. When have you ever said that before?

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.
Vee vill force zee poor to pay for zere heallllllth care vit food stampfs!

You didn't have a problem forcing the middle class to pay for ACA. But now the idea of making everyone pay for their own coverage is....too Austrian for you?

lol, that's a good one.

We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

Just the opposite, he's going to deregulate it to bring costs and premiums down and he is going to offer alternatives like health savings accounts to motivate insurers to reduce premiums.
Trump didn't have a healthcare plan. And then one day he talked to Paul Ryan...

lol, that's a good one.
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....

What's another $10,000,000,000,000 of debt on the pile?

Go, Trump, go!
There going to give him stimulus spending they didn't give Barry. Republicans just elected a liberal who can get it done.
Yep.

"It's okay if Trump does it!"

I've made comparisons between LBJ and Trump for good reason.

The cult is incapable of thinking for themselves.
And you'll be gone in 4 days....

lol, that's a good one.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

I won't allow you to deflect kid.
The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

Forum List

Back