Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Paid for by tax payers, AKA the Middle Class, who will also have to pay for their own coverage.

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.
Vee vill force zee poor to pay for zere heallllllth care vit food stampfs!
At least your fascist death panel won't get them now....

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.
"Access to affordable healthcare." I don't think Trump said "affordable".
lol If it's not affordable you don't have access. Of course, that's what he meant.
But only to great negotiators like Tramp!
The middle class will pay for their own private plan coverage and through their taxes for the poor.

TRUMP: But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.
Of course, but after reforms insurance will cost less and there will not necessarily be one program for everyone.

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.
Ah. Death panel. That's the amendment offered up by Congressman Blumenauer where insurance would pay for a senior's doctor visit to discuss their Advanced Medical Directive.

I've always wondered how you piss drinkers got "death panel" out of that. But since then, I've seen you guzzle so many oceans of piss, it makes the "death panel" thing almost quaint now.

Ah. Death panel. That's the one where your insurance would pay for your doctor visit to discuss your Advanced Medical Directive.

I've always wondered how you piss drinkers got "death panel" out of that. But since then, I've seen you guzzle so many oceans of piss, it makes the "death panel" thing almost quaint now.
No, it the panel you voted for of unelected people whose job it is to kill you.....

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd.
BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.

Agreed. If the only two options were single-payer and ACA, I'd take single payer. Fortunately, those aren't the only two options.

Ah. Death panel. That's the one where your insurance would pay for your doctor visit to discuss your Advanced Medical Directive.

No, it the panel you voted for of unelected people whose job it is to kill you.....
Nope. It was an amendment offered by Congressman Blumenauer. A doctor's visit to discuss an Advanced Medical Directive was not previously covered by insurance, and the amendment would have made sure it was.

You tards got it exactly backwards. Exactly backwards.

It would allow seniors to decide for themselves what medical treatment they did or did not want to receive in the event they were unable to communicate.

Fucking retard.

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Paid for by tax payers, AKA the Middle Class, who will also have to pay for their own coverage.
Of course, that's how welfare always works, you pay your expenses and then you pay something toward helping some other people pay their expenses.

Nope. It was an amendment offered by Congressman Blumenauer. A doctor's visit to discuss an Advanced Medical Directive was not previously covered by insurance, and the amendment would have made sure it was.

You tards got it exactly backwards. Exactly backwards.

It would allow seniors to decide for themselves what medical treatment they did or did not want to receive in the event they were unable to communicate.

Fucking retard.
No,it was a panel of unelected lawyers who decide if you live or die....do you have any fucking clue what it is you support?

Another example: Negotiate drug prices.

Obama tried to do that, and the GOP shot him down every time.

It's okay if Trump does it!

Forum List

Back