Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
He means everyone should have the ability to purchase insurance....are you a fucking idiot?

Is that what "the government will pay for it" meant you fucking idiot?

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
Exactly, and we will have a safety net for those who are not served by these reforms. No single plan will be perfect for everyone.
A safety net.

You mean like an exchange with subsidies?
Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Charity will suffice.....

Show us how much you donated to charity last year.

all Trump wants to do is massage his ego and call it Odonald care

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."
Obamaphones are history day one....:lol:

You support Trump's universal healthcare on your tax dollar?
Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
Exactly, and we will have a safety net for those who are not served by these reforms. No single plan will be perfect for everyone.
A safety net.

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.

Lots...why? You?

Healthcare Reform
A safety net.

I don't think most Americans would agree.

A safety net.

Lots...why? You?

Prove it.

He means everyone should have the ability to purchase insurance....are you a fucking idiot?

Is that what "the government will pay for it" meant you fucking idiot?
You have to pass it to see what's in it...:lol:

Healthcare Reform
A safety net.

Who gives a fuck....it's charity....

A safety net.

Lots...why? You?

Prove it.
So you gave nothing...shocking....

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."
Obamaphones are history day one....:lol:

You support Trump's universal healthcare on your tax dollar?
Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

Trump wants to provide it to Americans regardless of their ability to pay. Agree?

Lots...why? You?

Prove it.

Prove how much you gave. You're an anonymous schmuck on the internet. You can claim anything. Your dishonesty is well established. Who would believe you give thousands to charity?

A safety net.

The politicians will care when they have to run for reelection. I think there is a general consensus that healthcare is a basic need like food, clothing, lodging, and politicians who oppose this belief will not have very long careers. The US has become a center right nation, not a far right nation, and that's why Trump, who is not an ideological conservative, was successful.

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.
i don't understand why people think the poor ought not to have to buy things. It is very perplexing to me that freebie mentality of the left. wow. let em shack up with them is what I say!!!

Lots...why? You?

Prove it.

Prove how much you gave. You're an anonymous schmuck on the internet. You can claim anything. Your dishonesty is well established. Who would believe you give thousands to charity?
how the fk is he going to prove that to you. What a stupid fk you are.

A safety net.

The politicians will care when they have to run for reelection. I think there is a general consensus that healthcare is a basic need like food, clothing, lodging, and politicians who oppose this belief will not have very long careers. The US has become a center right nation, not a far right nation, and that's why Trump, who is not an ideological conservative, was successful.
why can't someone pay for their doctor's visit?

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd. BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.
Of course. Any sane person would, in my opinion.
giphy.gif

So millions of people voted for Trump so he would lower their taxes and get rid of Obamacare that was using their tax money to help others... because well they don't want to help others against their will. Now Trump is saying he will use their tax dollars to fund a new health care program and pay for the wall and his supporters are ok with it. :cheers2:

Forum List

Back