Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd.
BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.

Right, because right wingers would prefer that taxes pay for all medical care more than each person having their own insurance policy. You bet.
why would taxes pay for medical care in a single payer? Why can't the individual get with other individuals and be a group of individuals. what is it about that process confuses you?

So millions of people voted for Trump so he would lower their taxes and get rid of Obamacare that was using their tax money to help others... because well they don't want to help others against their will. Now Trump is saying he will use their tax dollars to fund a new health care program and pay for the wall and his supporters are ok with it. :cheers2:
is that what he said? post it.

So millions of people voted for Trump so he would lower their taxes and get rid of Obamacare that was using their tax money to help others... because well they don't want to help others against their will. Now Trump is saying he will use their tax dollars to fund a new health care program and pay for the wall and his supporters are ok with it. :cheers2:
he said he supported single payer, dude...
I don't know of one trump supporter who expected a check from Mexico. I know a bunch of lefties that don't understand remittances and taxes that expected it, though..

he said he supported single payer, dude...
I don't know of one trump supporter who expected a check from Mexico. I know a bunch of lefties that don't understand remittances and taxes that expected it, though..
there was actually quite a lot stated by him on healthcare. Too bad no one from the left was listening. They were all too busy trying to blow him up.

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
So obviously not Tramp, who pays no taxes so he doesn't care about YOU paying his share.

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Charity will suffice.....
I don't think most Americans would agree.
Who gives a fuck....it's charity....
The politicians will care when they have to run for reelection. I think there is a general consensus that healthcare is a basic need like food, clothing, lodging, and politicians who oppose this belief will not have very long careers. The US has become a center right nation, not a far right nation, and that's why Trump, who is not an ideological conservative, was successful.
why can't someone pay for their doctor's visit?
Perhaps because they are too poor, but there is no reason to pay for doctors' visits if you are poor because there are thousands of HRSA health centers across the country that provide comprehensive primary healthcare on a sliding fee basis. They are jointly funded by the state and federal governments and existed long before Obamacare and should have been expanded to provide healthcare for the poor and those with pre existing conditions instead of creating the Obamacare catastrophe.

The problem arises if a member of your family develops a health condition that requires expensive treatments or surgery which can easily run into thousands of dollars and even into hundreds of thousands of dollars over time. If you cannot afford the premiums for health insurance to cover these costs, under our present system you would have go broke before you would qualify for Medicaid and that would create great hardships for the whole family. Of course you could look at this as a moral issue about personal responsibility, but I think most Americans would think something should be done to prevent a whole family from becoming impoverished because one member becomes ill.

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."
Obamaphones are history day one....:lol:

You support Trump's universal healthcare on your tax dollar?
Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

Trump wants to provide it to Americans regardless of their ability to pay. Agree?
Once again idiot....Trumps wants all Americans to have the ability to buy insurance....

I don't think most Americans would agree.
Who gives a fuck....it's charity....
The politicians will care when they have to run for reelection. I think there is a general consensus that healthcare is a basic need like food, clothing, lodging, and politicians who oppose this belief will not have very long careers. The US has become a center right nation, not a far right nation, and that's why Trump, who is not an ideological conservative, was successful.
why can't someone pay for their doctor's visit?
Perhaps because they are too poor, but there is no reason to pay for doctors' visits if you are poor because there are thousands of HRSA health centers across the country that provide comprehensive primary healthcare on a sliding fee basis. They are jointly funded by the state and federal governments and existed long before Obamacare and should have been expanded to provide healthcare for the poor and those with pre existing conditions instead of creating the Obamacare catastrophe.

The problem arises if a member of your family develops a health condition that requires expensive treatments or surgery which can easily run into thousands of dollars and even into hundreds of thousands of dollars over time. If you cannot afford the premiums for health insurance to cover these costs, under our present system you would have go broke before you would qualify for Medicaid and that would create great hardships for the whole family. Of course you could look at this as a moral issue about personal responsibility, but I think most Americans would think something should be done to prevent a whole family from becoming impoverished because one member becomes ill.
ahhhh fk, there you go posting up something that fking make sense. WTF is wrong with you.

Show us how much you donated to charity last year.
Lots...why? You?

Prove it.
So you gave nothing...shocking....

Prove how much you gave. You're an anonymous schmuck on the internet. You can claim anything. Your dishonesty is well established. Who would believe you give thousands to charity?
Indeed....

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."

You support Trump's universal healthcare on your tax dollar?
Yes!!! Every American should have the ability...no, right, to buy health insurance....

Trump wants to provide it to Americans regardless of their ability to pay. Agree?
Once again idiot....Trumps wants all Americans to have the ability to buy insurance....
she's a losing battle.

Why the magic "other side."

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side.

Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.
"Access to affordable healthcare." I don't think Trump said "affordable".
lol If it's not affordable you don't have access. Of course, that's what he meant.
But only to great negotiators like Tramp!
The middle class will pay for their own private plan coverage and through their taxes for the poor.

TRUMP: But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
Exactly, and we will have a safety net for those who are not served by these reforms. No single plan will be perfect for everyone.
A safety net.

You mean like an exchange with subsidies?
Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Ah. The public option!

We'll come back to this prediction at the appropriate time.

Why the magic "other side."

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side.
Trump has always been clear that in principle he supports healthcare for everyone and that he does not object tot he government helping the needy, but he thinks Obamacare is a poor way of doing it.

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.
Vee vill force zee poor to pay for zere heallllllth care vit food stampfs!

Forum List

Back