Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.
"Access to affordable healthcare." I don't think Trump said "affordable".
lol If it's not affordable you don't have access. Of course, that's what he meant.
You have access to buying a 5 million dollar house.

"You just have to pursue it!"

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services.

1985. That bastard commie Reagan, giving out Obamaphones! :mad-61:

That can't be, According.to.the left Reagan gutted all welfare and hated.poor and minorities.......

Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.
lol If it's not affordable you don't have access. Of course, that's what he meant.
You have access to buying a 5 million dollar house.

"You just have to pursue it!"
Sure, but in the real world, if you can't afford it you don't have access to it.

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services.

1985. That bastard commie Reagan, giving out Obamaphones! :mad-61:

That can't be, According.to.the left Reagan gutted all welfare and hated.poor and minorities.......
Are the GOP and Trump going to repeal the Lifeline Assistance program, or were you wrong about that?

Do you tweet for trump, too? JW
No, I just try to understand the issues before forming opinions about them. You might want to try that sometime.

"We will...make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation."

Four days until the unveiling of these reforms Trump promised to have ready.

No, I just try to understand the issues before forming opinions about them. You might want to try that sometime.
"you cant put words in his mouth but I can!"
LOL puleeeeease

He means everyone should have the ability to purchase insurance....are you a fucking idiot?

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
Exactly, and we will have a safety net for those who are not served by these reforms. No single plan will be perfect for everyone.

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."

Healthcare Reform

Congress defunded Obamacare 55+ times ... ask away !

Healthcare Reform
Exactly, and we will have a safety net for those who are not served by these reforms. No single plan will be perfect for everyone.
A safety net.

You mean like an exchange with subsidies?

"you cant put words in his mouth but I can!"
LOL puleeeeease
I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Do you?

Healthcare Reform

Congress defunded Obamacare 55+ times ... ask away !
56th is the charm!!!!

Healthcare Reform
A safety net.

No, more like a bill requiring payment....

Healthcare Reform
A safety net.

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.

Maybe Trump will call all his voters who have Obamaphones and ask them if he should repeal the Lifeline Assistance program...

"I put all these billionaires in my Cabinet because I promised to look out for the little guy."
Obamaphones are history day one....:lol:

Healthcare Reform
A safety net.

Of course not. Some sort of a welfare program for the poor who can't afford to buy health insurance on the free market even with the proposed reforms.
Charity will suffice.....

Forum List

Back