Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

It should be gone within the month....
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....
You really aren't my league with this subject but here we go.
We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

I won't allow you to deflect kid.
The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?

Again you try to deflect.

Here is what you said....

"Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Something you used to object to until you joined the Trump cult."

Here is what I said....

"They already are anyway, what's your point?"

Your first deflection..

"So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

"We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them."

Another deflection....and then....

"We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?"

Your last deflection.
You don't get to deflect, you don't get to move the goalposts.

The fact we've always been paying for the care for the poor. The problem that spending went up crazily with the ACA. NOW it's not just their care, it's their premiums AND in some cases the cost sharing.

You didn't answer the question.

The poor get Medicaid. That has nothing to do with subsidies in Obamacare.

LOL, and you find that this kind of deflection works for you?
Deal with the subject my son, you are embarrassing yourself here.

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?

Most of the middle class can barely afford to pay their mortgage.
They'll just have to save more money instead of spending it on unnecessary things. Instead of tax dollars going to welfare checks, it can help subsidize their healthcare. Don't worry, there will be plenty of jobs when Trump takes over and kicks out all those illegals. Most of the lower class will be able to get two jobs.

Jesus dude. You really are out of your fucking mind. You're just not living on the same planet as the rest of us. What sort of jobs do you think illegals have anyway? Do you think they're performing open heart surgery? Do you think they're constructing elaborate plans for commercial buildings? Do you think they're arguing cases in court rooms? lol, dude...they're cleaning fucking houses, mowing lawns and picking strawberries.

Yup, they do low skill work. You know, the stuff people on welfare should be doing themselves. The stuff they would be doing if it weren't for welfare paying them to sit on their asses all day. You act as if those jobs are beneath people doing.

You mean like all the people on welfare in red states?

The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

Whoa! You seem tough and rugged. I'd better watch out for you.

Nope, just knowledgeable, go for it.
The topic here is Health Insurance, you start.

Check the archives. I'm prolific on the subject. Give me a shout after you familiarize yourself with my body of work.

You're an amateur kid, I'll embarrass you.

There isn't anyone on this forum, let alone this planet -- that you could embarrass, internet tough guy. You've watched Tombstone too many times, doc.

Then don't engage me on this subject, I will indeed embarrass you.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?

Most of the middle class can barely afford to pay their mortgage.
They'll just have to save more money instead of spending it on unnecessary things. Instead of tax dollars going to welfare checks, it can help subsidize their healthcare. Don't worry, there will be plenty of jobs when Trump takes over and kicks out all those illegals. Most of the lower class will be able to get two jobs.

Jesus dude. You really are out of your fucking mind. You're just not living on the same planet as the rest of us. What sort of jobs do you think illegals have anyway? Do you think they're performing open heart surgery? Do you think they're constructing elaborate plans for commercial buildings? Do you think they're arguing cases in court rooms? lol, dude...they're cleaning fucking houses, mowing lawns and picking strawberries.

Yup, they do low skill work. You know, the stuff people on welfare should be doing themselves. The stuff they would be doing if it weren't for welfare paying them to sit on their asses all day. You act as if those jobs are beneath people doing.

You mean like all the people on welfare in red states?
The states when you fascist liberals decimated industry?

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
He's going to show you Democrats were right. The government is the boss. He's going to regulate the insurance industry
Just the opposite, he's going to deregulate it to bring costs and premiums down and he is going to offer alternatives like health savings accounts to motivate insurers to reduce premiums.

If you're giving Americans massive amounts of taxpayer assistance to buy insurance AND deregulating the providers,

that's the perfect formula for runaway price gouging by those insurers.

"Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

"We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them."

Your last deflection.

The fact we've always been paying for the care for the poor. The problem that spending went up crazily with the ACA. NOW it's not just their care, it's their premiums AND in some cases the cost sharing.

Edit Delete Report

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
Every country in the world pays less than we do by using a single payer type of system.

So, I am certainly wondering what Trump is up to, but not because I think this is a hard direction to go.

It's more that it is a radical political departure.

What is Ryan going to do?
So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one.
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....
So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one.

We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Like I said, he's a Loose Cannon Front Man, nothing more.

Doesn't know shit-all about policy, security, basic civics. Remember the deer in the headlights look his first day in the oval? Son-in-law and daughter + Pence + Preibus will be running things.

Preibus takes his orders from the hill.

Pence from lobbyists.

Daughter and Son-in-law...??

They'll lock him (Trump) down or take him out.

I've said repeatedly that Trump will be slapped by the realities on the ground. The genie is out of the bottle and it isn't going back in.

Every country in the world pays less than we do by using a single payer type of system.

So, I am certainly wondering what Trump is up to, but not because I think this is a hard direction to go.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Perhaps they will catch up to is one day and go free market....

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

They all pay less for health care even though they serve every citizen.

Why would they switch to paying more and still leaving people out?

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Yes, they are dying for it....pretty Stone Age.....

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Grow up. Learn to make sense.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Your inability to follow a train of thought hinders you in your attempt to actually try and discuss anything, either that or you are just one more lying liberal hypocrite.
I'm guessing it's the latter.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Your inability to follow a train of thought hinders you in your attempt to actually try and discuss anything, either that or you are just one more lying liberal hypocrite.
Dems included a full compliment of Repos in bi-partisan committees in the Senate and the House, with full participation and frequent reports on progress.

Today, we have no idea what Repos are planning - except that NO Dems are included.

I do not see how this can be considered a legit process for something as important as health care - a change that will affect every American, employed or not.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.
Yes, Stone Age.....like I said, I hold out hope other uncivilized socialized medicine country's follow our lead to the free market future of health insurance....

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Dems included a full compliment of Repos in bi-partisan committees in the Senate and the House, with full participation and frequent reports on progress.

Today, we have no idea what Repos are planning - except that NO Dems are included.

I do not see how this can be considered a legit process for something as important as health care - a change that will affect every American, employed or not.

Of course you said the same thing when Hillary tried to do the entire thing in secret?
Which by the way went down in flames 98-0 in the Senate.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Never happened, you could always walk into any emergency room and get treated. Go ahead deny it so we can laugh in your face.

If Trump can fix healthcare without resorting to government run single payer healthcare...the liberal's heads are going to explode.

Forum List

Back