Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

This fool said people were dying because they could not get treatment, that was a lie. You are complaining that people have to pay their own medical bills, well duh. I have no problem helping those who truly need help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to work overtime to pay the bills of able bodied lazy fat ass moochers.

No... the ER is more expensive than a family doctor, but ERs are forced to treat people even if the people can't pay up front. You are advocating that people can get treatment in the ER no matter what. While that is true in a sense, it does more harm than good.

Tell me how you think that the ACA helped with this?

Millions of people are able to get their blood pressure, diabetes, and other preventative meds from a family doctor without being in debt for the rest of their lives and having horrible credit... thus having the ability to spend money within the economy... and are healthy enough to work.
10k deductibles bankrupt people.....

Why? They can go to the ER and get treated without paying!
Yes, Obamacare....

You don't use the ER as a family doctor... and if you do then you will be in debt that you can't pay and have ruined credit to the point you can't buy a car, buy a house, rent in some places, get student loans.... and it hurts the economy.

Go ahead deny it so we can all laugh at you.

This fool said people were dying because they could not get treatment, that was a lie. You are complaining that people have to pay their own medical bills, well duh. I have no problem helping those who truly need help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to work overtime to pay the bills of able bodied lazy fat ass moochers.

No... the ER is more expensive than a family doctor, but ERs are forced to treat people even if the people can't pay up front. You are advocating that people can get treatment in the ER no matter what. While that is true in a sense, it does more harm than good.

Millions of people are able to get their blood pressure, diabetes, and other preventative meds from a family doctor without being in debt for the rest of their lives and having horrible credit... thus having the ability to spend money within the economy... and are healthy enough to work.

These fools think Obamacare is actually worth a shit. Obamacare steals money from working people, and gifts it to largely lazy as moochers that's all it does. Many Obamacare policy holders get nothing in return, the annual deductibles are so high they are paying for all their healthcare costs out of pocket, plus the premiums. Meanwhile the moochers pay next to nothing.

It should be gone within the month....
The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....
You really aren't my league with this subject but here we go.
We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them.

What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

I won't allow you to deflect kid.
The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?

Again you try to deflect.

Here is what you said....

"Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Something you used to object to until you joined the Trump cult."

Here is what I said....

"They already are anyway, what's your point?"

Your first deflection..

"So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

"We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them."

Another deflection....and then....

"We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?"

Your last deflection.
You don't get to deflect, you don't get to move the goalposts.

The fact we've always been paying for the care for the poor. The problem that spending went up crazily with the ACA. NOW it's not just their care, it's their premiums AND in some cases the cost sharing.

You didn't answer the question.

The poor get Medicaid. That has nothing to do with subsidies in Obamacare.
Yes and no. Did you know that the states have an obligation to try and recoup federal monies for medicaid, ACA subsidies and I believe medicare from estates. I don't know if it will ever happen or not but can you imagine the look on junior's and sissy's face when the government takes the first bite out of dear old mom and dad's estate to cover past payments from those programs? I can. It will be priceless. I do hope they do that.

These fools think Obamacare is actually worth a shit. Obamacare steals money from working people, and gifts it to largely lazy as moochers that's all it does. Many Obamacare policy holders get nothing in return, the annual deductibles are so high they are paying for all their healthcare costs out of pocket, plus the premiums. Meanwhile the moochers pay next to nothing.

Mostly true.

Never happened, you could always walk into any emergency room and get treated. Go ahead deny it so we can laugh in your face.

You don't use the ER as a family doctor... and if you do then you will be in debt that you can't pay and have ruined credit to the point you can't buy a car, buy a house, rent in some places, get student loans.... and it hurts the economy.

Yes, able bodied moochers choose to spend their money on drugs, prostitutes, bling, etc. then mooch off the rest of us via running to the ER and not paying their bills. The solution is NOT to gift them free healthcare paid for by me fuck that.

I am a Conservative, you are incorrect. I find myself in a strange position. I am repulsed by those who knowingly and willfully take advantage of system....they however cannot be allowed to hurt those that truly need help.

I am not incorrect. Read the posts fully before replying, I clearly said, "I have no problem helping those who truly need help".

Gotcha. Just checking to see what Republicans all of a sudden support.

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?

Most of the middle class can barely afford to pay their mortgage.
They'll just have to save more money instead of spending it on unnecessary things. Instead of tax dollars going to welfare checks, it can help subsidize their healthcare. Don't worry, there will be plenty of jobs when Trump takes over and kicks out all those illegals. Most of the lower class will be able to get two jobs.

Jesus dude. You really are out of your fucking mind. You're just not living on the same planet as the rest of us. What sort of jobs do you think illegals have anyway? Do you think they're performing open heart surgery? Do you think they're constructing elaborate plans for commercial buildings? Do you think they're arguing cases in court rooms? lol, dude...they're cleaning fucking houses, mowing lawns and picking strawberries.
Don't know because democrats hide them....we will find out after they leave....

Another dude living in a different planet.......... out of the topic but I cant help another dude making such ignorant post............ Why would they leave when there NO force deportations? Have you find an illegals performing architecture design or something?

The legislation to repeal and replace it may be in place in a month but implementing it will take longer.
Of course it will, democrats not only destroyed health insurance, they destroyed the health care industry....it will take time to rebuild it.....
What? You people are flailing because Trump is promising universal healthcare on the taxpayers' dime,

something conservatives rail against.

The original thing I said in response to your statement that we would end up paying for their insurance. I told you that we already are and I gave you examples of it.
You can run, you can ignore me, but you will not be allowed to deflect. If you engage you will engage on topic .

"Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

"We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them."

Your last deflection.

The fact we've always been paying for the care for the poor. The problem that spending went up crazily with the ACA. NOW it's not just their care, it's their premiums AND in some cases the cost sharing.

Yes and no. Did you know that the states have an obligation to try and recoup federal monies for medicaid, ACA subsidies and I believe medicare from estates. I don't know if it will ever happen or not but can you imagine the look on junior's and sissy's face when the government takes the first bite out of dear old mom and dad's estate to cover past payments from those programs? I can. It will be priceless. I do hope they do that.

Forget it, when you corner him he runs. The entire thing as a fraud from the beginning. It was all designed to get us where we are about to be.

If the premiums are so high...and everything is out of pocket... then why not pay the cheaper tax penalty and not have insurance at all?

Yes, able bodied moochers choose to spend their money on drugs, prostitutes, bling, etc. then mooch off the rest of us via running to the ER and not paying their bills. The solution is NOT to gift them free healthcare paid for by me fuck that.

I am a Conservative, you are incorrect. I find myself in a strange position. I am repulsed by those who knowingly and willfully take advantage of system....they however cannot be allowed to hurt those that truly need help.

I am not incorrect. Read the posts fully before replying, I clearly said, "I have no problem helping those who truly need help".

Your mistake is in thinking I follow your every post. However, how would you propose to winnow about the abusers?

We've never been against healthcare or insurance. That's always been a progressive lie in order to demonize the right. What we cannot do is have income redistribution through subsidies like the ACA does, it just fucks over the middle class. Forcing the lower class to pay for most of their own health care is the way to go.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you? The lower class can barely afford to pay their fucking rent, how can they pay for health care in this country? Has living in Germany given you a lobotomy?

Most of the middle class can barely afford to pay their mortgage.
They'll just have to save more money instead of spending it on unnecessary things. Instead of tax dollars going to welfare checks, it can help subsidize their healthcare. Don't worry, there will be plenty of jobs when Trump takes over and kicks out all those illegals. Most of the lower class will be able to get two jobs.

Jesus dude. You really are out of your fucking mind. You're just not living on the same planet as the rest of us. What sort of jobs do you think illegals have anyway? Do you think they're performing open heart surgery? Do you think they're constructing elaborate plans for commercial buildings? Do you think they're arguing cases in court rooms? lol, dude...they're cleaning fucking houses, mowing lawns and picking strawberries.
Don't know because democrats hide them....we will find out after they leave....

Another dude living in a different planet.......... out of the topic but I cant help another dude making such ignorant post............ Why would they leave when there NO force deportations? Have you find an illegals performing architecture design or something?
4 days....

If the premiums are so high...and everything is out of pocket... then why not pay the cheaper tax penalty and not have insurance at all?
You mean fine? I want neither....

You say you have no problem helping those that truly need help while in the next breath saying everyone is moochers. :uhoh3:

It won't be cheaper much longer. The problem is in the collection methods....no way to collect unless someone is owed a refund.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

Forget it, when you corner him he runs. The entire thing as a fraud from the beginning. It was all designed to get us where we are about to be.
It will collapse under its own weight by design.

Here is what I said....

Your first deflection..

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

Your last deflection.

It will collapse under its own weight by design.

Yes. Of course it's just my opinion but I think we will end up with a Medicare system for all.

Unfortunately today in 2017 the aggregate deductible is 14200. Nobody can deal with that.

Obamacare was never a solution. It was designed to create a huge entitlement as fast as possible and get millions on the dole before it blew up. The strategy being once people were on the dole, it would be next to impossible to kick them off the dole. Which is exactly what Dem's are saying now right, are you really going to take away health insurance from 20 to 30 million moochers? That's the Dem's battle slogan.

It won't be cheaper much longer. The problem is in the collection methods....no way to collect unless someone is owed a refund.

Well the funny thing is, those that oppose Obamacare and any health program that helps those that can't afford health insurance... say they can just go to the ER... when you throw it back in their faces that they could just not buy health insurance they can't afford they can use the ER as well... they have no response.

Unfortunately today in 2017 the aggregate deductible is 14200. Nobody can deal with that.

Obamacare was never a solution. It was designed to create a huge entitlement as fast as possible and get millions on the dole before it blew up. The strategy being once people were on the dole, it would be next to impossible to kick them off the dole. Which is exactly what Dem's are saying now right, are you really going to take away health insurance from 20 to 30 million moochers? That's the Dem's battle slogan.

It worked and I cannot say that I am forlorn about it. I've seen the other side.

Forum List

Back