Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

Every country in the world pays less than we do by using a single payer type of system.

So, I am certainly wondering what Trump is up to, but not because I think this is a hard direction to go.

It's more that it is a radical political departure.

What is Ryan going to do?
Perhaps they will catch up to is one day and go free market....
They all pay less for health care even though they serve every citizen.

Why would they switch to paying more and still leaving people out?
Yes, they are dying for it....pretty Stone Age.....
No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.

Never happened, you could always walk into any emergency room and get treated. Go ahead deny it so we can laugh in your face.

You don't use the ER as a family doctor... and if you do then you will be in debt that you can't pay and have ruined credit to the point you can't buy a car, buy a house, rent in some places, get student loans.... and it hurts the economy.

Go ahead deny it so we can all laugh at you.

No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.

Never happened, you could always walk into any emergency room and get treated. Go ahead deny it so we can laugh in your face.

You don't use the ER as a family doctor... and if you do then you will be in debt that you can't pay and have ruined credit to the point you can't buy a car, buy a house, rent in some places, get student loans.... and it hurts the economy.

You mean Obamacare?

This fool said people were dying because they could not get treatment, that was a lie. You are complaining that people have to pay their own medical bills, well duh. I have no problem helping those who truly need help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to work overtime to pay the bills of able bodied lazy fat ass moochers.

This fool said people were dying because they could not get treatment, that was a lie. You are complaining that people have to pay their own medical bills, well duh. I have no problem helping those who truly need help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to work overtime to pay the bills of able bodied lazy fat ass moochers.

No... the ER is more expensive than a family doctor, but ERs are forced to treat people even if the people can't pay up front. You are advocating that people can get treatment in the ER no matter what. While that is true in a sense, it does more harm than good.

No... the ER is more expensive than a family doctor, but ERs are forced to treat people even if the people can't pay up front. You are advocating that people can get treatment in the ER no matter what. While that is true in a sense, it does more harm than good.
Yes, Obamacare....

You didn't answer the question.

The poor get Medicaid. That has nothing to do with subsidies in Obamacare.

LOL, and you find that this kind of deflection works for you?
Deal with the subject my son, you are embarrassing yourself here.

Grow up. Learn to make sense.

Your inability to follow a train of thought hinders you in your attempt to actually try and discuss anything, either that or you are just one more lying liberal hypocrite.
I'm guessing it's the latter.
Dems included a full compliment of Repos in bi-partisan committees in the Senate and the House, with full participation and frequent reports on progress.

Today, we have no idea what Repos are planning - except that NO Dems are included.

I do not see how this can be considered a legit process for something as important as health care - a change that will affect every American, employed or not.

Of course you said the same thing when Hillary tried to do the entire thing in secret?
Which by the way went down in flames 98-0 in the Senate.

jillian
You do know that that is true....right?

Tell me how you think that the ACA helped with this?

Yes, able bodied moochers choose to spend their money on drugs, prostitutes, bling, etc. then mooch off the rest of us via running to the ER and not paying their bills. The solution is NOT to gift them free healthcare paid for by me fuck that.

Millions of people are able to get their blood pressure, diabetes, and other preventative meds from a family doctor without being in debt for the rest of their lives and having horrible credit... thus having the ability to spend money within the economy... and are healthy enough to work.

Yes, able bodied moochers choose to spend their money on drugs, prostitutes, bling, etc. then mooch off the rest of us via running to the ER and not paying their bills. The solution is NOT to gift them free healthcare paid for by me fuck that.

I'm sorry... can you show me some facts to back up that statement? Nope you can't.

Millions of people are able to get their blood pressure, diabetes, and other preventative meds from a family doctor without being in debt for the rest of their lives and having horrible credit... thus having the ability to spend money within the economy... and are healthy enough to work.
10k deductibles bankrupt people.....

I am a Conservative, you are incorrect. I find myself in a strange position. I am repulsed by those who knowingly and willfully take advantage of system....they however cannot be allowed to hurt those that truly need help.

Why? They can go to the ER and get treated without paying!

Unfortunately today in 2017 the aggregate deductible is 14200. Nobody can deal with that.

Unfortunately today in 2017 the aggregate deductible is 14200. Nobody can deal with that.
It forces more people onto the democrat plantation....as designed....

Forum List

Back