Trump says no DACA deal

Very good news. Though liberals prefer to do differently, because they're upside down & contrary, Americans don't reward people for breaking the law.

Trump says DACA deal for young immigrants is off
You know that's BS. Nothing is getting done with complete Republican control of government. We will give Congress to the Democrat Party in midterms. At least Democrats are dedicated to ruin the country fast while Republicans just prolong the same outcome. Let's get done with it and then we sort shit out.

Very good news. Though liberals prefer to do differently, because they're upside down & contrary, Americans don't reward people for breaking the law.

Trump says DACA deal for young immigrants is off
You keep falling for his lies? LOL
First no DACA without a wall.
Then he said he will sign whatever both partisan agree on.
Then he will sign DACA.
Then no DACA.

Are you nutjobs that easy 5o be fooled constantly ?

The Corrupt Democratic Party can't get educated middle class Americans to vote for them, therefore they are on a mission import millions uneducated third worlders ASAP.

The mass of human flotsam now making its way to the border might have something to do with his decision to end DACA. That's why they are coming here. They expect more accommodations. More DACA, more asylum, more refugees. They did it under obama and got refugee centers. Trump won't be so understanding and taking DACA off the table is a first step.

Deport the illegals and build that wall...
Just lay a mine field. It worked real well for the communists when they created the Iron Curtain.

Nope; my Dad's family got OUT. :5_1_12024:

Greg
Good for them. They were among the few.
It was mined at the borders on Western countries such as West Germany and Austria. Other sections were not mined but heavily patrolled. Between member countries border security was somewhat relaxed with light patrols only. Traveling to border towns closer than 20 km required a permit from the Ministry of Interior. Approaching with train or bus a patrol checked traveling documents. Approaching with other vehicle, check point. On the actual border, barbed wire fence, watch towers and trip wire alert system. Also a 20 meter track zone before the border what was kept freshly raked and kept soft for tracking purposes. Also, patrols with dogs laying in observation posts heavily camouflaged. The border zone was actually a free fire zone and they shot to kill. This is not a fairy tale, I got it from somebody who was actually border patrol in a former Soviet satellite country.

Deport the illegals and build that wall...
Just lay a mine field. It worked real well for the communists when they created the Iron Curtain.

Who was trying to cross into the Soviet Bloc?

Plenty of people were trying to cross out of Soviet Bloc.

Just like they are trying to cross out of Mexico.

Yeah, if Mexico would lay a minefield to keep their people from leaving, the moron may have had a point.

Forum List

Back