Trump SCOTUS Potential Picks

Why doesn't Biden release his list?

The Democrats list would be Judges who:

Are fanatical about Open Borders. Are fanatical about taking guns off law abiding Americans. Are fanatical racists who literally hate Whites. Are Athiest Bigots who literally hate Christians. Are fanatically Pro-China. Are fanatical about their hate of America because of Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago.

Right after Trump releases his tax returns so any day now..

Da fuq does tax returns have to do with restoring this country after shitstain and his lib goons almost destroyed it.

If there is anything wrong with his taxes his accountants can answer to the never ending audits and the IRS can tell us. YOU don't need to see his returns, MINE or anyone else. It's not a requirement for a POTUS to release them. Change the law and quit pissing in your rice krispies.

Look Ben, your ship has sunk. Look for a life preserver. Hope you don't find one.

Trump picks Conservatives,
Obama picked Liberals/Democrats,
Bush picked Conservatives,
Clinton picked Liberals/Democrats.

I'm seeing a trend here.
It goes beyond party affiliation, something called qualifications comes into play. Ginsburg, Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor all had extensive law backgrounds. How extensive are Ted Cruz's and Tom Cotton's backgrounds in law?

Tru

I'm seeing a trend here.
tRump picked a rapist.

Clinton is on the Supreme Court?

Oh, wait, he was never charged, or convicted.

and never was Kavanaugh.

Your claim is gossip only

I'm seeing a trend here.
It goes beyond party affiliation, something called qualifications comes into play. Ginsburg, Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor all had extensive law backgrounds. How extensive are Ted Cruz's and Tom Cotton's backgrounds in law?

ahhh, your impersonation of a motorboat...

But but but but but

They don't know if the name on the top of the list would go over very well...

Funny thing is she would be a better pick than either Cruz or Cotton.

She wouldn't be able to crawl out if the bottle of MD 20/20 long enough to be vetted...

Forum List

Back