Trump sentencing delayed until November 26 (so as to influence election chatter?)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I haven't finished going through this video, but obviously, if this is left un-resolved (his sentence), there's plenty for people to talk about vis a vis the election and voting, etc..

The corrupt Judge Merchan knows if he sentences Trump to jail before the election... Trump will win for sure...
OK, thanks, now I get his "reasoning"

LOL

Yep, if that happens, based on how things have gone for the dims in the past..trying to "get Trump" with lawfare

No one will vote for Kamel

I haven't finished going through this video, but obviously, if this is left un-resolved (his sentence), there's plenty for people to talk about vis a vis the election and voting, etc..

How does it influence “election chatter”?

The corrupt Judge Merchan knows if he sentences Trump to jail before the election... Trump will win for sure...
There is another reason as well.

Trump cannot appeal until after the sentence is passed.

The trial is not over until sentencing. Legally, the defence attorney can get the entire trial thrown out at sentencing.

Delaying the sentence allows everyone to declare Trump is a felon before the trial is over.

Guilty until the defendant can prove innocence with 100% certainty is how our courts operate.

There is another reason as well.

Trump cannot appeal until after the sentence is passed.

The trial is not over until sentencing. Legally, the defence attorney can get the entire trial thrown out at sentencing.

Delaying the sentence allows everyone to declare Trump is a felon before the trial is over.

Guilty until the defendant can prove innocence with 100% certainty is how our courts operate.
Thanks. I should have thought of this (highlighted). I knew that but didn't recall it to mind.

I have too many things on my mind, I reckon

Thanks. I should have thought of this (highlighted). I knew that but didn't recall it to mind.

I have too many things on my mind, I reckon
I am far from knowing all. I had not thought of this until I read your post. Without your ideas I may not of thought of this at all.

Of course, I was once wrongly convicted hence I knew this from personal experience. Thank you for jogging my memory

I am far from knowing all. I had not thought of this until I read your post. Without your ideas I may not of thought of this at all.

Of course, I was once wrongly convicted hence I knew this from personal experience. Thank you for jogging my memory
yeh, like I've said b4, a lot of Americans have been wrongly convicted by people who couldn't care less about the law and truth --- not sure who your accusers were but if you were wrongly convicted there was probably some "politics" involved..

That's why Trump's support went up after ea conviction. LOL Americans know things about this rotten, 2 tiered system

yeh, like I've said b4, a lot of Americans have been wrongly convicted by people who couldn't care less about the law and truth --- not sure who your accusers were but if you were wrongly convicted there was probably some "politics" involved..

That's why Trump's support went up after ea conviction. LOL Americans know things about this rotten, 2 tiered system
I had no accussers. The "victim", testified that nothing happened.

The accusers were the assistant district attorney and a fuck lying piece of shit rookie cop.

It also did not help that i hired a clown show law office

Without 5,000 dollars at the time to hire new attorneys, I was screwed.

The first law firm shuffled me around 5 different attorneys, the last in that firm I never met! He just took over the day of the trial

I had to hire another attorney fir the sentencing

Once the sentencing was finished I then needed another attorney to deal with the outragous process that was the sentence. The last attorney was great

The district attorney refused to orosecute the case, but the jew bitch district attorney screamed and cried and ranted abd bitched until the district attornet gave in

Jew bitch, cause I heard her tell anothor attorney that the only good men are jewish men. Jew bitch did no research, had no evidence, and made stuff up as she went which my shitty attorneys were to incompetent to call a mistrial over.

I know our system of justice from the inside. I got a minor taste of it, frim inside a real jail cell to tyrant police and attorneys.

I was facing 2 years in jail, if I refused the plea bargain. I told them to shove the plea bargain up there ass, 5 times. 5 times cause I think that was 5 trips to court my attorneys could charge me.

I demanded a speedy trial, my right. My attorneys kept asjing for later court dates, to charge more, or cause they are incompetent

Politics, no time to include that aspect

Forum List

Back