Trump should Start a "Stop the Smears" Campaign

Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance

He could post them up on birthers.com

The problem is that Trump responds with alternative facts that are quickly debunked

Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance

I think he is kinda doing that right now.

He may be threatening, yes, but the American people are not afraid of his threats.

He's trying, but even in that he is incompetent - fortunately.

He may be threatening, yes, but the American people are not afraid of his threats.

Rumors abound that Trump is preparing a new Executive Order firing the American People

That site is still run by the Hildebeast campaign...

He is the most competent incompetent in the universe!

He was totally inexperienced, but still experienced enough to beat Hillary Clinton!

He was a total idiot, but still smart enough to run a better, more successful campaign than the DNC!

He is a total incompetent, but still competent enough that he keeps eventually getting everything he said he'd do done and getting his way with people other presidents never got their way with before!

Here is to incompetence!!! Viva La Trump! :banana::spinner::woohoo:

That shows how incompetent was Clinton.

Trump the Incompetent has stumbled out of the gate, and now in June is whining, ''when is the winning going to start."

He is the most competent incompetent in the universe!

He was totally inexperienced, but still experienced enough to beat Hillary Clinton!

He was a total idiot, but still smart enough to run a better, more successful campaign than the DNC!

He is a total incompetent, but still competent enough that he keeps eventually getting everything he said he'd do done and getting his way with people other presidents never got their way with before!

Here is to incompetence!!! Viva La Trump! :banana::spinner::woohoo:

Don't celebrate your "wit", since it is only half of what it should be.

How quickly you forgot how Obama was treated for 8 years...

And it is freedom of speech .... this is why Obama ignored it graciously
O yeah a rodeo clown put on an Obama mask. He was fired, banned for life from the rodeo for life and investigated by the government. Yeah freedom of speech. Even though he did the same with Bush and Clinton. Obama is a pussy.

O yeah a rodeo clown put on an Obama mask. He was fired, banned for life from the rodeo for life and investigated by the government. Yeah freedom of speech. Even though he did the same with Bush and Clinton. Obama is a pussy.
Start a website if you are unhappy.

I'm not unhappy just showing what a pussy Obama was, and also his snowflake supporters.

I'm not unhappy just showing what a pussy Obama was, and also his snowflake supporters.
The snowflake cucks on the far right can cry all they want, that they are not getting what the want from Trump or the GOP Congress. Makes no matter: not going to happen. And yelling about Clinton and Obama makes not matter.

Obama has never provided a birth certificate. It is proven fact that he has never done this. No one has ever seen it or even held it in there hands.

Obama has never provided a birth certificate. It is proven fact that he has never done this. No one has ever seen it or even held it in there hands.
It's a proven fact that all legitimate questions by the birthers have been competently and completely answered.

That birthers don't like that fact does not change its truthfulness.

Haaa Haaa oh brother..

Your Birther Queen admitted Obama was born in America...#SuperOldNews

Maybe fox news can run stories saying that people may be racist if they don't like the president. Of course, people will deny that but then they can say that it is unconscious and they are not aware that there own bigotry is causing him to hate this white man. This could all be true to because the left has done such a good job at demonfying white people that the left really could be hating on Trump because he is white. Do you remember what mrs. beheading has said? She said white men have always been mean to her her whole life so she decided to behead a likeness of Trump. Did she really hate Trump or did she hate his whitness?

Obama was the biggest abuser of governmental power in my recollective memory!

Forum List

Back