Trump should Start a "Stop the Smears" Campaign

Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance

He could post them up on birthers.com

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

No he didn't. The publisher assumed and never asked. That you are still posting this bullshit after the Trumpenfuhrer already admitted he lied, is proof positive that you're a right wing dupe.

If Obama's publisher told you that wolverines were great around kids, would you believe them?

Obama was a rounding error when he met the publisher, he had to be the source of the born in Kenya narrative.

Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance
Sounds too much like Obama's "TattleTale" website

He has, his secret word kerfefe was the trigger..

He could post them up on birthers.com

Obama has never provided a birth certificate. It is proven fact that he has never done this. No one has ever seen it or even held it in there hands.

You tell em!

I hear the moon landings were faked too

How quickly you forgot how Obama was treated for 8 years...

And it is freedom of speech .... this is why Obama ignored it graciously
O yeah a rodeo clown put on an Obama mask. He was fired, banned for life from the rodeo for life and investigated by the government. Yeah freedom of speech. Even though he did the same with Bush and Clinton. Obama is a pussy.
Start a website if you are unhappy.
I'm not unhappy just showing what a pussy Obama was, and also his snowflake supporters.
The snowflake cucks on the far right can cry all they want, that they are not getting what the want from Trump or the GOP Congress. Makes no matter: not going to happen. And yelling about Clinton and Obama makes not matter.

Cuck?

Sounds too much like Obama's "TattleTale" website

Oh, you mean this?

Fight the Smears | Fight the Smears Home

That shows how incompetent was Clinton.

Trump the Incompetent has stumbled out of the gate, and now in June is whining, ''when is the winning going to start."

SCOTUS
Paris
Paris a nothing burger leaving you Gorsuch in five months.

Tax reform?

Health reform?

24 hours, Frank. Are you excited?

Reagan managed to pass tax reform through a Democrat Congress, Trump is less than stellar here.

Health reform, RINO Ryan is the problem

Ryan is only one problem. You have seven on the GOP side of the Senate as well.

That shows how incompetent was Clinton.

Trump the Incompetent has stumbled out of the gate, and now in June is whining, ''when is the winning going to start."

SCOTUS
Paris
Paris a nothing burger leaving you Gorsuch in five months.

Tax reform?

Health reform?

24 hours, Frank. Are you excited?

Reagan managed to pass tax reform through a Democrat Congress, Trump is less than stellar here.

Health reform, RINO Ryan is the problem

Republicans not having a credible plan is the problem

Forum List

Back