Trump Significantly Weakened NATO and Enabled Putin

Putin helped Trump get elected through his campaign of election interference- this was proven fact, BUT they never found evidence to connect this to the Trump campaign.

Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Why did Putin want Trump to win the election? Why did putin support trump??

Because Trump was a Putin puppet and Trump weakened the NATO and European alliance and embolden Russia.

This has all backfired Big TIME !! Biden has Strengthened NATO substantially, allied the world against Russia, and made Russia look stupid and weak.

Biden has beaten Trump and now he is beating Putin.

Why was Trump an ally of Putin?? Why did trump like Putin- a clear enemy- so much?? What was Trump's obsession with Russia?
What is the GOP's love affair with Russia?? Trump loves Russia, Trumpers love Russia, the GOP loves Russia?

Trumpers have openly sided with Russia over America. Trash Traitor Trumpers...
GOP traitors::
View attachment 608148

NATO is usesless...
Bunch of pedophile crackpot pick pockets with a weapons permit.

JO

the dembots are truly showing their cult status…trump weakened nato by getting nato countries to pay their agreed share! wow they actually paid more for their defense and it somehow weakened them! hahah dembots are funny

the dembots are truly showing their cult status…trump weakened nato by getting nato countries to pay their agreed share! wow they actually paid more for their defense and it somehow weakened them! hahah dembots are funny
Trump said to the world he believed Putin over his own intelligence....

Trump was not trusted by other NATO members... Even his own intelligence agencies were afraid at what he could tell other countries...

Trump went into a room with Putin and translators.. No notes...

This is brain dead stuff...

BTW, you complain at Germany and NATO contributions, who paid fro the R & D for the vaccine in the most US citizens arms? That was Germany...

Trump was not trusted by other NATO members... Even his own intelligence agencies were afraid at what he could tell other countries...

BTW, you complain at Germany and NATO contributions, who paid fro the R & D for the vaccine in the most US citizens arms? That was Germany...
Pfizer is an American company
Moderna is an American company
AstraZeneca is British-Swedish company

Every intelligent person laughs at your translator notes conspiracy.

Prog turds like you are always making claims that can't possibly be proven.

Pfizer is an American company
Moderna is an American company
AstraZeneca is British-Swedish company

Every intelligent person laughs at your translator notes conspiracy.

Prog turds like you are always making claims that can't possibly be proven.
OH, kinda like stolen elections? Huh?

What emails? You still living up inside Trump's ass?
Guccifer 2.0
Grasping at bullshit democrat straws?
In 2016 no US voter gave a fuck what "Guccifer 2.0" posted. You and Hillary still looking for excuses? Try the truth, "In 2016 US voters preferred Trump to Hillary, she is more unpopular even today".

Trump spoke to Putin? Wow....

Trump never said he believed Putin over his own intel...stop lying.

With that said, the bottom line is this, you don't weaken NATO, but getting NATO to spend more money on defense...you really have to be some sort of idiot to not grasp that, but then again you are repeating debunk Russian propaganda...so....

Not sure what the vaccine has to do with NATO and Ukraine....not at all...that's just silly. Germany in fact however, did undermine NATO, they did weaken NATO, and it was Trump who called them out for their partnership with Putin...and it was Xiden that lifted sanctions on Russia for this partnership.

If Putin helped Trump it was because he hated Hillary, not because he loved Trump. Trump made NATO pay more attention to their own defense needs. Perhaps Putin attacked Ukraine now because he thinks NATO isn't fully prepared to defend itself yet.
he knew xiden wouldn't say shit to NATO.

YOU need to stop lying
what did I lie about? From your own link

Trump: "great confidence in my intelligence people", adding: "I also recognise that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past - as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along."

post the quote then. Your laundry is old.

Trump: "great confidence in my intelligence people", adding: "I also recognise that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past - as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along."
that dude is just hanging his old laundry out for all to see.

Hey dumbshit...

Our intel people have stated that Russia hacked the 2016 election.

Putin says they didn't

Trump believes Putin

Hey dumbshit...

Our intel people have stated that Russia hacked the 2016 election.

Putin says they didn't

Trump believes Putin
still with the old laundry on the line. debunked over and over and over. take your laundry to the salvation army.

Forum List

Back