Trump Speech his best speech to date...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This speech is the start of the closing of the deal as in the art of the deal.

The incredible bullshit he said about keeping the oil of Iraq for us and keeping as many troops there as necessary to keep it for us may be the stupidest shit I ever heard a so-called politician say. You guys really want this wannabe emperor?

The incredible bullshit he said about keeping the oil of Iraq for us and keeping as many troops there as necessary to keep it for us may be the stupidest shit I ever heard a so-called politician say. You guys really want this wannabe emperor?
You got paid back? How?

You got paid back? How?
You should rephrase that in the form of a question that makes sense.

You got paid back? How?
You should rephrase that in the form of a question that makes sense.
Ask your mommy....just hell up from her basement snowflake....

He said we should have kept control of the oil in order to keep it out of the hands of a group like Isis.... what is wrong with that? many experts actually agree with him and so do I.

If you're voting for Hillary and you don't watch this entire speech you are so closed minded as to be a danger to your own future...

He said we should have kept control of the oil in order to keep it out of the hands of a group like Isis.... what is wrong with that? many experts actually agree with him and so do I.
It would have been nice to be paid back for the treasure and blood we expended.....

Experts in what? Empire building? Do you really think America should be in the business of invading countries for the express purpose of stealing their mineral wealth? Going down that road would cause more problems than it would ever solve and our sons and daughters in uniform would pay a very steep price.

Experts in what? Empire building? Do you really think America should be in the business of invading countries for the express purpose of stealing their mineral wealth? Going down that road would cause more problems than it would ever solve and our sons and daughters in uniform would pay a very steep price.
You mean like Obama surrendering?

PR would be a disaster for America, no way to not end up looking like blood-for-oil merchants.

I think the big positive for Trump is that his supporters are even dumber than he is.

Eat shit troll.

PR would be a disaster for America, no way to not end up looking like blood-for-oil merchants.

I think the big positive for Trump is that his supporters are even dumber than he is.
Your liberal bullshit line doesn't work with us real Americans....so shove it...

Eat shit troll.
Well, that one hit the mark....:lol:

Yeah, after years of denying that we were there to steal the oil to suddenly disregard the agreement we had signed and move to occupy Iraq's oil infrastructure would have caused the entire region to erupt in all out war against us. Things would be much the same in our own country as public approval for the war would plummet to near zero.

Eat shit troll.
You never say anything worth a shit so from now on you can talk to the hand you lousy fucking retarded troll.

Eat shit troll.
You never say anything worth a shit so from now on you can talk to the hand you lousy fucking retarded troll.
Hit the mark it did....good, you stupid fucktard fascist liberal......

You Trump supporters would jump up and salute him if he said Canada was on the US's southern border. :laugh:
Trump’s foreign policy speech offers more insights into the man than the plan
A HEAVILY trailed speech by Donald Trump on counter-terrorism, delivered in Ohio on August 15th, included little that made sense as a plan for keeping America safe, but offered some fresh insights into the self-obsessed, fact-scorning temperament of the businessman who wants to hold the world’s most powerful job.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/08/terrorism-and-trump

And then there's the Trump irony; :itsok:

Donald Trump's foreign policy speech cited 'dishonest,' 'phony' media sources at least 42 times

It was all about appeasing his base, not expanding it.

HAYES: Trump's Speech on Foreign Policy Needed an 'Extreme Vetting'
A dozen or so ideological purity questions follow, asking respondents loaded questions on the Second Amendment, religious liberty, abortion, Obamacare, social justice activism, and political correctness. These responses might be used for keeping the base on board, but do not suggest Trump pursuing a campaign strategy of growing his already shrinking base.
Trump Launches Online Push Poll To Attack Media, Solicit Donations

http://theweek.com/speedreads/64308...-dishonest-phony-media-sources-least-42-times
But for the Trump base,,,

Forum List

Back