Trump Still Cleaning Up Mess Left By obama

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I feel like I should say something else to go along with the opinion article, but there's just not much more to say.

obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

He was THE worst POTUS in History. And that's including US Grant, who was a good and decent man, but a terrible president, Jimmy The Peanut, a terrible, terrible, bumbling, indecisive and gutless person, and LBJ, perhaps the biggest criminal of them all.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague but those of you that want to know a little something? It lacks a lot of depth but I, personally, don't like articles that are like Michener Novels (ask him what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch). So, if you're curious, if you want more depth, more understanding, we've got the internet. Just be careful not to accept the lies told by the DISGUSTING FILTH

Read it.

Tom Basile: Iran tensions -- Trump still cleaning up Obama's mess (but Democrats won't admit it)

.....obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

He was THE worst POTUS in History. And that's including US Grant, who was a good and decent man, but a terrible president, Jimmy The Peanut, a terrible, terrible, bumbling, indecisive and gutless person, and LBJ, perhaps the biggest criminal of them all.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague........

You are 100% correct sir.

I feel like I should say something else to go along with the opinion article, but there's just not much more to say.

obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague but those of you that want to know a little something? It lacks a lot of depth but I, personally, don't like articles that are like Michener Novels (ask him what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch). So, if you're curious, if you want more depth, more understanding, we've got the internet. Just be careful not to accept the lies told by the DISGUSTING FILTH

Read it.

Tom Basile: Iran tensions -- Trump still cleaning up Obama's mess (but Democrats won't admit it)
Did the moron you extol clean up those 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains {2 under 6 very recently under blabbermouth} or dropping unemployment from the 9's to the 4 + %? or a great rising market when pos took over? How many times must you see this AH slap himself on the back before you realize what scum he actually is ?? Remember that song that goes ""first you say you will ,then you won't""??

With this idiot in office, who can honor the office of the presidency anymore until he leaves? Wants a war with Iran with 4 times the troops Iraq, had a real army? How many Americans do you republican morons find acceptable to lose with your king in office?

With this idiot in office, who can honor the office of the presidency anymore until he leaves? Wants a war with Iran with 4 times the troops Iraq, had a real army? How many Americans do you republican morons find acceptable to lose with your king in office?

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:
Trump briefed the Democrats on the battle plan who intern warned their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with women and children. I hope we see treason trials soon.

Democrats were willing to get civilians killed so they could blame trump.

I told you people Obama was an amateur stupid shit. His resume was damn near blank in the 20+ years after he graduated college. He's a lazy do nothing, never lead anything, never had a real job slacker.

Trump briefed the Democrats on the battle plan who intern warned their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with women and children.

The Dem leadership are traitors who routinely side with America's enemies. They collude with illegals who have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 9/11, why aren't these Dem traitors in prison???

Trump briefed the Democrats on the battle plan who intern warned their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with women and children.

The Dem leadership are traitors who routinely side with America's enemies. They collude with illegals who have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 9/11, why aren't these Dem traitors in prison???
Did Obama send love letters to Un or did he denigrate our FBI by saying he believes Putin ahead of our great service?? Just asking trumper

That must be why he called off the attack on Iran, liar.

Did Obama send love letters to Un or did he denigrate our FBI by saying he believes Putin ahead of our great service?? Just asking trumper

Obama gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars, he has blood on his hands.

Yeah called it off because with 10 minutes to strike time he was told that 150 Iranians would be killed Within 10 minutes?? And you idiots went for more of his BS It should be overflowing by now and you lol lol patriots still don't get it

Yeah called it off because with 10 minutes to strike time he was told that 150 Iranians would be killed Within 10 minutes?? And you idiots went for more of his BS It should be overflowing by now and you lol lol patriots still don't get it
We get that you are a liar.

Gave them back their own money AND now trump wants to talk to them?? Why did the AH tear up Obamas agreement in the 1st place? The answer is he hated Obama because he was respected and loved more than Trump could ever be and he wanted to belittle him at every turn regardless of the consequences

Gave them back their own money AND now trump wants to talk to them?? Why did the AH tear up Obamas agreement in the 1st place? The answer is he hated Obama because he was respected and loved more than Trump could ever be and he wanted to belittle him at every turn regardless of the consequences
Fake news.

Would you people give the Nazi's back their own money? Wait, I think you would. :cuckoo:

Unlike you mike I never lie I sometimes might cut and paste something that isn't100% true but I myself find no need to lie You republican kissers of trumps ass are an embarrassment to all America stands for

Unlike you mike I never lie I sometimes might cut and paste something that isn't100% true but I myself find no need to lie You republican kissers of trumps ass are an embarrassment to all America stands for
Responds with more lies.

Forum List

Back