Trump Still Popular in Rust Belt

Why wouldn't he be? The NaziCon locusts are still trying to destroy the landscape.

I guess he's trying to prove it to and believe it himself since no one has mentioned it. Who really cares? Trump was elected and you rw's have to live with it.

The entire nation and world have to live with Donald Trump as President at least until January 20th of 2021, And this if the Democrats run someone that can win the Elector College.

Shit I'd vote for daffy duck in 2020 before I'd vote for another republican.

Daffy had a better chance than Hillary or Trump in 2016.

unfortunately, he didn't run

Why wouldn't he be? The NaziCon locusts are still trying to destroy the landscape.

I guess he's trying to prove it to and believe it himself since no one has mentioned it. Who really cares? Trump was elected and you rw's have to live with it.

The entire nation and world have to live with Donald Trump as President at least until January 20th of 2021, And this if the Democrats run someone that can win the Elector College.
He'll never make it that long.

He won't be impeached unless Democrats take over the House and Senate.

He has too much pride to step down.

only thing left is assassination.

Do you advocate that?
Pride? He only wanted the title (not the job). He would have zero issues quitting and will when facing impeachment. He is his own undoing. Perfectly normal when one is a corrupt POS and always has been.

Fools are easily fooled
These people voted in their self interest. Why Constitution leaves elections up to the states.
Self interest? They actually voted against that, the damn fools.

they don't believe they did.

are you upset because they voted against YOUR self interests?
They voted against the self interest of nearly every American (and the nation itself) so yeah, I'm not a big fan.

Fools are easily fooled
These people voted in their self interest. Why Constitution leaves elections up to the states.

They voted against the self interest of nearly every American (and the nation itself) so yeah, I'm not a big fan.

Not everyone agrees with you.

Fools are easily fooled

That's only because - they are very stupid.

Do you advocate that?
Pride? He only wanted the title (not the job). He would have zero issues quitting and will when facing impeachment. He is his own undoing. Perfectly normal when one is a corrupt POS and always has been.

Hold your breath will Impeachment proceeding start.

I don't see it happening til 2020, at least

For disagreeing with you?

that hardly makes them stupid

In nearly all cases, it confirms just what fucking morons they are.

RT, should we piss into the wind, tease this bull, put a hand up the teacher's skirt? You say no we shouldn't. Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree then. That's just your opinion.

Do you advocate that?

Spring of 2018, once the digging has been completed.

RT, should we piss into the wind, tease this bull, put a hand up the teacher's skirt? You say no we shouldn't. Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree then. That's just your opinion.
That's just your opinion.
and as valid as yours.

Do you advocate that?

doubt it

Fools are easily fooled

No one but another hypnotized liberal believes that. I'm positive at this point you guys come here for a little support and validation. Why would Trump supporters abandon him? Because the left is unhappy? That's why we voted for him in the first place. The world does not revolve around you, Sunshine.

and as valid as yours.
One opinion is not as valid as another, but I enjoyed your little PC moment.

Do you advocate that?

doubt it
Your call. That won't change anything at all.

No one but another hypnotized liberal believes that. I'm positive at this point you guys come here for a little support and validation. Why would Trump supporters abandon him? Because the left is unhappy? That's why we voted for him in the first place. The world does not revolve around you, Sunshine.
Never said it did, friend.

And when you put a bad guy in charge the nation suffers. This won't be the first time.

and as valid as yours.
One opinion is not as valid as another, but I enjoyed your little PC moment.

You're right...

My opinion IS more valid than yours.

Do you advocate that?

doubt it

Neither will you wishing on a star

doubt it

Wishing has nothing to do with it. Been there, done this before.

doubt it

Wishing has nothing to do with it. Been there, done this before.
which example are you referring to?

Nixon (R)?

Democrat controlled Congress

Clinton (D)

Republican controlled Congress.

When has a Democratic Congress brought Articles of Impeachment against a Democratic President, and vice versa?

Forum List

Back