Trump:"stop Muslim with WMD from coming in"....but to a liberal this is bad???

Harper is out of the picture now so we will be fine.

too bad you're still infidels and subject to live beheading like the rest of us!! Do you think if they kill 100 million Americans Canada will go on as before?
Seriously, how do you sleep not knowing Islamic extremists. Scratch that, every Muslim, is about to kill you and 100 million Americans. You need a tank and a bomb shelter to protect yourself. Also a force-field.

Me, I'm looking forward to this kind of armegeddon. If I survive it will all be thanks to you for the heads up.

Harper is out of the picture now so we will be fine.

too bad you're still infidels and subject to live beheading like the rest of us!! Do you think if they kill 100 million Americans Canada will go on as before?
Seriously, how do you sleep not knowing Islamic extremists. Scratch that, every Muslim, is about to kill you and 100 million Americans. You need a tank and a bomb shelter to protect yourself. Also a force-field.

Me, I'm looking forward to this kind of armegeddon. If I survive it will all be thanks to you for the heads up.
Don't worry if you survive it will be thanks to Americans like Trump. Do you enjoy being stupid and liberal?

. Scratch that, every Muslim, is about to kill you and 100 million Americans.

dear, stupid and liberal every Muslim is not about to kill 100 million Americans and make 10 cities unlivable for 100 years but a handful might do it.

See why we say a liberal will be stupid?

Is there a liberal who can say why??
When has a muslim come in with a womd destruction?
Never, so lets be as smart as a liberal and assume it can never happen!!

See how totally stupid a liberal is??? What other conclusion is possible??

Homeland Security is spending $billions on WMD detection and intelligence and this total idiot liberal would have have them stand down because ISIS will never do what they say they are going to do.

LIberalism is so utter stupid it should be made illegal for America to survive!

A temporary pause on all Immigration is the only way we can realistically reevalute our awful Immigration mess. Pause, and Reboot.

Homeland Security is spending $billions on WMD detection and intelligence and this total idiot liberal would have have them stand down because ISIS will never do what they say they are going to do.

But you said the Big Quack wants to "stop womd from coming in." They've never come in. So, as usual, he's Quacking about shite he just made up. Have a nice day.

They've never come in.

you mean they have not come in yet; all agree, obviously, the idea is too stop ISIS from carrying out its threats to bring them in in the future.

Now do you understand?? I pride myself on making things easy enough for a even a liberal to understand.

Yo..............Edward.................do you even pay attention to what you type? Because of liberalism being so stupid, that is the reason to make it illegal for America to survive? What do you propose, international treaties doing so? I think you just string words together hoping that something might stick.

Because of liberalism being so stupid, that is the reason to make it illegal for America to survive?

dear very stupid liberal, liberalism should be made illegal. It is like a cancer on America. Liberals don't want to defeat ISIS even though ISIS threatens to kill 100 million of us and wipe out our 10 biggest cities for 100 years with WMD's. Stupid stupid stupid deadly treasonous liberals say don't worry be happy, WMD's are "not easy to develop"!

Because of liberalism being so stupid, that is the reason to make it illegal for America to survive?

dear very stupid liberal, liberalism should be made illegal. It is like a cancer on America. Liberals don't want to defeat ISIS even though ISIS threatens to kill 100 million of us and wipe out our 10 biggest cities for 100 years with WMD's. Stupid stupid stupid deadly treasonous liberals say don't worry be happy, WMD's are "not easy to develop"!

Why would you want to make America illegal? Because of liberals? You still haven't answered my question. I guess you don't pay much attention to what you type, just the same old b.s. that you think is true.

Why would you want to make America illegal?.

you would make liberals illegal because they are far too stupid to defend America even after ISIS has threatened us with WMD's that could kill 100 million and wipe out our 10 biggest cities.

Liberals say, don't worry be happy, ISIS is probably bluffing.

Now do you understand??

Sorry Edward.............I see the words, but I don't understand you. I don't speak retard.
you would make liberals illegal because they are far too stupid to defend America even after ISIS has threatened us with WMD's that could kill 100 million and wipe out our 10 biggest cities.

Now do you understand??

Sorry Edward.............I see the words, but I don't understand you. I don't speak retard.

Now do you understand??

I challenge you to find where I've ever said anything like that. As far as "liberals" not being able to defend this country, you call me a "liberal", and I defended this country for 20 years in no less than 4 war zones from 1982 until 2002. That is why I know your clams about Daesh delivering WMDs to America via number 10 envelopes and UPS is bullshit. Maybe if you'd served this country like I have, you would be smarter than what you've been posting.

Forum List

Back