Trump Summons Schumer To White House

when is the mexican money coming, retardo?
It's going to come from the tax President Trump puts on every dollar the illegals are sending back to Mexico to literally keep the Mexican economy afloat.
Even George Ramos on Tucker last night admitted that the money the illegals are sending back to Mexico is the only thing saving Mexico's failed 'shithole' economy from total collapse.
All President Trump needs to do is tax 10% of the billions are dollars and by extension the Mexicans will indeed pay for the wall and it's upkeep.

Who cares about your fake news poll?
Is the 130,000 fake too ? or mexico is paying for the wall ,,or I'll be showing my taxes? I could go on forever Vicente Fox had it right when he said the only s--t hole is in trumps mouth
No deal, no DACA . It’s simple
An Exit From Trumpocracy
The stability of American society depends on conservatives finding a way forward from the Trump dead end.
THEATLANTIC.COM
Too funny, I truly love the butthurt exposure

Both sides want it.

Then why are the Democrats holding the process up? If the Republicans wanted CHIP then there was no need for the Democrats to hold such a critical program up by making such unreasonable demands. House Republicans passed a 6 year extension to CHIP and yet still the Democrats rejected it. The Republicans pulled this in 2013 with Obamacare repeal and I despised them for it. Even in my objective state I cannot help but blame the democrats for this. If these two parties care about the children (legal or illegal), they'll get off their backsides and reach a deal.
how can they reach a deal when trump insists on a wall and dems insist they don't want one and as polled either do the majority of the people?
You know trump won the presidential election because of the wall. His win given by the people so as usual you’re wrong

Going to whine all day, going to whine all night..

Democrats battling against laws and order,it has become their way.

In case you missed it on someone else's post LOL

26904113_1926224840738333_245115690547386632_n.jpg

Both sides want it.

Then why are the Democrats holding the process up? If the Republicans wanted CHIP then there was no need for the Democrats to hold such a critical program up by making such unreasonable demands. House Republicans passed a 6 year extension to CHIP and yet still the Democrats rejected it. The Republicans pulled this in 2013 with Obamacare repeal and I despised them for it. Even in my objective state I cannot help but blame the democrats for this. If these two parties care about the children (legal or illegal), they'll get off their backsides and reach a deal.
how can they reach a deal when trump insists on a wall and dems insist they don't want one and as polled either do the majority of the people?
You know trump won the presidential election because of the wall. His win given by the people so as usual you’re wrong
arguing with you jc and bri is like arguing with jello

This slimy libtarded hack just held a news conference televised on CNN and stated he agreed with Trump's offer yesterday but he won't say how much the offer was.

He's claims Trump called back later and demanded more on immigration.

So why won't Chuckie disclose how much he agreed to on wall and security funding?

Pure politics and that's it.

Just like the obstinate child. I don't care if you're the parent I'm not going to clean my room until you buy a new house.

This slimy libtarded hack just held a news conference televised on CNN and stated he agreed with Trump's offer yesterday but he won't say how much the offer was.

He's claims Trump called back later and demanded more on immigration.

So why won't Chuckie disclose how much he agreed to on wall and security funding?

Pure politics and that's it.

Just like the obstinate child. I don't care if you're the parent I'm not going to clean my room until you buy a new house.

Not saying Chuck ain't lying (because that's what peeps like him do) but they should not negotiate through the media either.

>

The President asked for $1.6 Billion and the bipartisan deal Trump rejected (after saying he would accept a bipartisan bill) included the President's requested $1.6 Billion.

"BORDER SECURITY
$1.6 billion for designing and building structures including a wall. That's the same amount Trump requested for this year to build or replace 74 miles of fencing in Texas and California."

Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenship pathway

"The FY 2018 President’s Budget funds the following key investments:

$1.6 billion for 32 miles of new border wall construction, 28 miles of levee wall
along the Rio Grande Valley, and 14 miles of new border wall system that will
replace existing secondary fence in the San Diego Sector, where apprehensions are
the highest along the Southwest Border, and where a border wall system will deny
access to drug and alien smuggling organizations."

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/DHS FY18 BIB Final.pdf
(PDF Page 11, 3rd item)

>>>>

Forum List

Back