Trump Supporters Consume And Share The Most Fake News, Oxford Study Finds

How long are we going to pretend that we can fix stupid?

civil war is inevitable. maga needs to be stopped.
oh what the fuck are you going to do - light a trash can on fire, hide your acne covered face and scream at the sky on coordinated tuesdays while wearing a pussy hat?

you do that.

Last edited:
So, in your little tinfoil hat world Tillerson was the establishment choice? really? :itsok:

You're the one falling for the fake news ... And that believes he said something he didn't.

As normal, you missed the point of my post.

Notice I said that the nitwits on the right were pretending as well. FoxNews is part of the "nitwits on the right".

Notice I said that the nitwits on the right were pretending as well. FoxNews is part of the "nitwits on the right".

Well if it is necessary for you to include which particular group of nit-wits you felt were left out ...
Sorry if you think you are not one of them ... :dunno:

Well if it is necessary for you to include which particular group of nit-wits you felt were left out ... Sorry if you think you are not one of them ... :dunno:

Oh hell. A nitwit would be one of the nicest things anyone has called me on here! :thewave:

Oh hell. A nitwit would be one of the nicest things anyone has called me on here! :thewave:

Well ... I am not vicious (most of the time).

Seriously though ... The news is out there ... I just paid attention to what Secretary Tillerson actually said.
I just don't give a rats ass what some nit-wit commentator at Fox News nor MSN would like to suggest it means.

Seriously though ... The news is out there ... I just paid attention to what Secretary Tillerson actually said.
I just don't give a rats ass what some nit-wit commentator at Fox News nor MSN would like to suggest it means.

i don't care what any "commentator" has to say. CNN to me is mystery science news anymore. you get the quartet of assholes at lunch pulling up videos and tell you want they meant and why it's all wrong and why trump sucks.

that's not news, that's just bitter jr high anger.

but them, tucker or the like - just don't care. MO same on both sides, find the biggest idiot of the day and pretend they represent the entire other side so your side can giggle at their collective stupidity

oh what the fuck are you going to do - light a trash can on fire, hide your acne covered face and scream at the sky on coordinated tuesdays while wearing a pussy hat?

you do that.
do I hear applause after the moron said Dems were guilty of treason? That wasn't fake news

i don't care what any "commentator" has to say. CNN to me is mystery science news anymore. you get the quartet of assholes at lunch pulling up videos and tell you want they meant and why it's all wrong and why trump sucks.

but them, tucker or the like - just don't care. MO same on both sides, find the biggest idiot of the day and pretend they represent the entire other side so your side can giggle at their collective stupidity

I used to watch Fox News ... Until their recent (probably about 2 years now) dive off the political pundit cliff.
Now it doesn't much matter ... I can watch Fox, listen to NPR or any of the other Mainstream Media outlets.

Journalism is dead ... It's just about all commentary and editorial bullshit.

I used to watch Fox News ... Until their recent (probably about 2 years now) dive off the political pundit cliff.
Now it doesn't much matter ... I can watch Fox, listen to NPR or any of the other Mainstream Media outlets.

lol I'm angry enough without watching FOX

as a journalism minor, i cry for my profession. every rule i was taught in college is gone and the only thing that matters now is getting reactions and clicks. national enquirer goes mainstream.

as a journalism minor, i cry for my profession. every rule i was taught in college is gone and the only thing that matters now is getting reactions and clicks. national enquirer goes mainstream.

CNN is funny to watch though.
They would interview The Dog Whisperer in regards to the President's psychological state ...
If they thought he would say what they wanted to hear.

Feel good ICE, you and Drumpf feel the same about the media

I don't get the Twitter thing. Who goes there and Facebook, etc. for news? Fake News is MSNBC, CNN and the WaPo, HuffPo, NYT, etc.

Well evidently the Oxford study doesn't read the polls!

The outlook is bad for media credibility.
Poll after poll finds public confidence in the press is at historic lows.
The AP cites a Pew Research Center report that two-thirds of Americans believe “fabricated news” is causing a “great deal of confusion” about basic facts, and a poll conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago found the percentage of Americans expressing
a “great deal of confidence” in the press has fallen from 28 percent in 1976 to just 8 percent in 2016.

The Media Still Can't Figure Out Why They're Losing Credibility

CNN is funny to watch though.
They would interview The Dog Whisperer in regards to the President's psychological state ...
If they thought he would say what they wanted to hear.

Do you, like trump think all dems are guilty of treason too? The man speaks out of his neither part

My only point really was that it is not just the left that is running with the idea that Russia meddles in our elections (which we all know they do)

My only point really was that it is not just the left that is running with the idea that Russia meddles in our elections (which we all know they do)
"We" all know so much that isn't so, don't "we"?

you do that.
do I hear applause after the moron said Dems were guilty of treason? That wasn't fake news
you pay attention at all mr selective reading? I've said several times in the thread dedicated to that it was stupid as fuck for him to say that.

why you think anyone who doesn't hate trump as much as you do eats his shit up i'll never understand. you're far too binary for your own good and it does warp your views man.

trump is living rent free in your head. you should do something about that and learn to get happy again, edward.

My point is that commentary disguised as news or journalism ... Has a lot of people thinking they actually know something ... :thup:

Forum List

Back