🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: How are you punishing the Establishment?

The retards weren't looking for a conservative candidate. That is total bullshit. That's a lie they have been telling themselves for a while now.

If that was true, then Ted Cruz or Scott Walker or Ben Carson would be the nominee.

No. They were looking for a racist bigot. Just look at the way the mob started hooting and cheering before Trump could even finish his sentence about banning Muslims.

It is not a serious question.

It is a propaganda smear disguised as a question.

So, fuck you.
two fails.

but no, the Republican party is not a terrorist organization

but they do have a similar name to a terrorist organization. should we just assume then that the Republican party is also a terrorist organization?

What terrorist organization are you thinking of, lefty?
ira

LOL.

That the Republican Party which predated the IRA by over two centuries, has a name with some similarities with a small group on the other side of the Atlantic in a small island is not quite the same as

naming your lawyer group after a racist organization that exists in the same community you do, representing a population that your members are a subset of.

BUT, good try.
but by your logic they chose that name for a reason...

couldn't be that words just have meaning independent of who or what has used them

NO, by my logic the REpublican Party has no connection with the IRA, as it was founded long afterwards by people far away with nothing to do with the Republican Party.

La Raza and the La Raza Lawyers group, is a very different kettle of fish.

obviously.

The retards weren't looking for a conservative candidate. That is total bullshit. That's a lie they have been telling themselves for a while now.

If that was true, then Ted Cruz or Scott Walker or Ben Carson would be the nominee.

No. They were looking for a racist bigot. Just look at the way the mob started hooting and cheering before Trump could even finish his sentence about banning Muslims.

Banning muslims is not racist. Pogo will tell you that. Muslims are not a race.

Oh, I've got to tell him about this.

two fails.

but no, the Republican party is not a terrorist organization

but they do have a similar name to a terrorist organization. should we just assume then that the Republican party is also a terrorist organization?

ira

LOL.

That the Republican Party which predated the IRA by over two centuries, has a name with some similarities with a small group on the other side of the Atlantic in a small island is not quite the same as

naming your lawyer group after a racist organization that exists in the same community you do, representing a population that your members are a subset of.

BUT, good try.

couldn't be that words just have meaning independent of who or what has used them

NO, by my logic the REpublican Party has no connection with the IRA, as it was founded long afterwards by people far away with nothing to do with the Republican Party.

obviously.
because you say so.

but the names are similar, and for you guys that's all it takes

I said racist BIGOT.

And then there are Trumps comments about Mexicans...

ira

LOL.

BUT, good try.

obviously.
because you say so.

but the names are similar, and for you guys that's all it takes

NOt because I say so.

There is literally an OCEAN of difference between the two examples.

Try to be less dishonest.

I said racist BIGOT.

And then there are Trumps comments about Mexicans...

OMG.

Wait tILL I tell POGO.

He is going to GO OFF ON YOU.

Mexicans is NOT A RACE. IT IS A NATIONALITY!!

...Mainly the AP and NPR. The logic of listening to what you consider “lame” is pretty silly. But hey, your mileage may vary. What is the old line about 2 politicians arguing…where one says to the other, “You’re lying” and the other says, “Yes but hear me out…” Why would you bother “hearing out” the “lame stream media”. .
Because (a) it's the only game in town and (b) if you take it all in and then filter, you usually obtain a viable and reasonably accurate picture of what's really going on?

...He has? Didn’t know that. He was running for President (as a career Politician). Dude, did you get any sleep last night? You’re not making much sense.
Your focus in this was on professional politicians.

My focus in this was on anti-establishment figures; one of whom (Trump) is not a pro, and one of whom (Bernie) has made a career of not being an Establishment Type.

Viewed from that angle - this year's Populist Rebellion (on both sides) - such observations do, indeed, make sense.

Or so my tiny little brain informs me.

Last edited:
...In short, to bleev Trump is a Republican conservative, you have to have seven pounds of brain damage.
To believe that Trump's supporters actually give a rat's ass whether he's Conservative or not, requires severe brain damage in its own right.

This isn't about Conservatism... as the Republican Establishment is just now beginning to figure-out; a day late and a dollar short, again.

My focus in this was on anti-establishment figures; one of whom (Trump) is not a pro, and one of whom (Bernie) has made a career of not being an Establishment Type.

Viewed from that angle - this year's Populist Rebellion (on both sides) - such observations do, indeed, make sense.

A sitting US Senator is not part of the establishment?....okay.

Spoken like a true Libtard. You've never known what you're talking about, you don't know what you're talking about now and it's not likely you'll ever know what you're talking about... because you're retarded.

GUy, I was a Republican from 1980 to 2008, before the Religious Crazies took over the party.

Santorum came in 2nd to Romney, he had millions and millions of votes from mostly conservatives. Yes, that also includes Social Conservatives who read the Bible. Sorry that offends you. Romney wasn't the conservative candidate just as McCain and Trump weren't the conservative candidate... and yet, they got the nomination.

It offends me we are still talking about Bronze Age Superstitions in the 21st fucking century. But that wasn't my point. My point was, the only STATES Santorum won were the ones inhabited by bible thumping crazies who just hated Romney because he was a Mormon (which is actually a pretty good reason in and of itself) and they hate Mormons more than they hate Catholics. Luckily for Romney, when November rolled around, all those Baptist crackers remembered they hated black people even more than they hate Mormons.

It wasn't because of anything ideological. It wasn't that Romney didn't support chapter and verse of the social conservative hymnbook.

McCain you might make an argument was a moderate, except on the way to the nomination, the guy repudiated every moderate thing he ever said.

Trump, on the other hand, kept it simple. All Racism, all the time.

Yes, that's the case. These people aren't motivated by the men... they are motivated to put a Republican in the white house. They're pissed at McCain, Romney and "The Establishment" because they don't win. They're convinced a true conservative can't win and they don't understand that it's not the man but the message. McCain or Romney could have won if they had ran as conservatives. They chose to run as the moderates they are, just as Trump is doing, and they'll keep on failing to win over the conservative vote.

Guy, you are deluding yourself. Romney and McCain got just as many conservative votes as George W. Stupid did when he got close enough to the election to steal it. What George W. Stupid was able to get that they couldn't was moderate and independent voters willing to give him a chance in 2000, and too scared of the Muslims in 2004.

There simply isn't some big bunch of Conservatives who are staying home.

A sitting US Senator is not part of the establishment?....okay.
A sitting US Senator who has maintained his Independent categorization and stance until very recently? Quite aruably, yes.

"A man who is not a Liberal in his youth, has no heart...

A man who is not a Conservative in his grey hairs, has no brain..."

Winston Churchill (apocryphal)

"A man who is not a Liberal in his youth, has no heart...

A man who is not a Conservative in his grey hairs, has no brain..."

Winston Churchill (apocryphal)

Churchill never said that. And it's kind of stupid, anyway.

the definition of apocryphal

===============================================================

Actually, no, it's not stupid; rather, it's the norm...

When you're 20, you're broke, and you want to change the world...

When you're 60, you've made your money, and you want the world to stop changing, to preserve what you've got...

It is the natural and logical economic and political progression of a human life in a modern and civilized nation...

Apparently, your mileage varies...

My condolences...

When you're 60, you've made your money, and you want the world to stop changing, to preserve what you've got...

You don't think young conservatives want to change the world? Heck, that's why I voted for Reagan in 1980, because I didn't like Jimmy Carter and his vacilation.

But he did change thew world- for the worse. Between demolishing the middle class and encouraging Jihadism, Ronnie Raygun made it worse for everyone.

When I'm 60, I hope that I will have a government that will protect me from the 1% that has half the money and wants the little bit of it I have left.

I think a lot of people are reading a lot of stuff into what Trump says that just isn't there.

I think all he does is babble at a shallow level - that may be all his intellectual capacity allows - and people run with it.

That's what makes him such an easy target. Just turn on the camera and let him bury himself. And the GOP.

You don't think young conservatives want to change the world? Heck, that's why I voted for Reagan in 1980, because I didn't like Jimmy Carter and his vacilation.

But he did change thew world- for the worse. Between demolishing the middle class and encouraging Jihadism, Ronnie Raygun made it worse for everyone.

When I'm 60, I hope that I will have a government that will protect me from the 1% that has half the money and wants the little bit of it I have left.
There is Liberalism, executed well, which is not what we have in this country...

There is Conservatism, executed well, which is not what we have in this country...

Sentiments such as the one apocryphally attributed to Winnie are served-up as an Ideal to play from, not the actual conditions on-the-ground, du jour, or yesterday...

There is Liberalism, executed well, which is not what we have in this country...

There is Conservatism, executed well, which is not what we have in this country...

Sentiments such as the one apocryphally attributed to Winnie are served-up as an Ideal to play from, not the actual conditions on-the-ground, du jour, or yesterday...

No, guy, the problem is, Conservatism has become playing on your fears to get you to vote against your economic interests. If you aren't rich, there's nothing in conservatism for you.

Liberalism is in my opinion, unsustainable if you don't have a solid middle class support it. It worked just fine (the 1950's and 1960's) when we did.

I think a lot of people are reading a lot of stuff into what Trump says that just isn't there.

I think all he does is babble at a shallow level - that may be all his intellectual capacity allows - and people run with it.

That's what makes him such an easy target. Just turn on the camera and let him bury himself. And the GOP.
In the final analysis, Trump is an Empty Suit, of the worst sort...

I like some of what he said about flushing-out Illegal Aliens, although I think his idea of a Wall is a stupid way to keep it from happening again...

I like some of what he said about banning immigration from Muslim-dominated countries, although I think his explicit and public references to Islam are impolitic...

I love some of what he said about forcing manufacturing jobs back on-shore using tariffs, etc., and spanking companies that ship jobs overseas or fail to bring them back...

But he lacks the finesse to accomplish those objectives in an American political context...

And his other characteristics and attributes, and the risk to Nation and People posed by same, render him "not worth the cost" or "not worth the risk" in my mind...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back