🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters: How are you punishing the Establishment?

the judge is a member of a professional networking organization.
that is also a racist organization.
There is nothing racist about it
Yes, there is.
CDZ - The Hidden History of the La Raza or Chicano Movement

Jose Vasconcelos shown to be a Nazi collaborator in a Life magazine article, and he is the founding intellectual of la Raza.
LIFE
Jose vasconcelos founded the san diego la raza lawyers association?

Yes, there is.

Jose Vasconcelos shown to be a Nazi collaborator in a Life magazine article, and he is the founding intellectual of la Raza.
LIFE

Lol, that is not what I said.

Jose Vasconcelos is the Mexican racist, fascist philosopher upon whose ideas and writings la Raza is founded and driven by.

Yes, there is.

LIFE
OMG, so many libtards find Nazism to be funny.

Isnt that amazing? Well, true, not really all that amazing at all if your follow their antiwhite racist message.

Romney and McCains supporters have fought against Trump tooth and nail through this nomination process and many of them STILL oppose him. Bill Kristol the moron has been desperately trying to recruit a third partry conservative challenger to Trump - no success so far. Romney has been doing everything he can to help Kristol.

Do you have any clue of what the hell you are talking about or are you just another Glen Beck nutbag drone?

Nonsense. Romney and McCain got millions and millions of votes. They soundly defeated the conservative and all other contenders in their respective races. Now where did all those voters go in 2016? To Jeb Bush and Chris Christie? Nope... no one got those votes this time, they all went to Trump.

The bulk of Trump's supporters are the same people who insisted we nominate Romney and McCain.

I agree with you that conservatives are not supporting Trump. But the moderates are not supporting Trump either. There is a third faction that is actually smaller than either the conservatives or moderates that consolidated behind Trump to help propelled him to the front.

Remember, at the beginning, the republican primary had several moderate and conservative candidates, but the votes were split between them. However Turn support was around 12% and did not grow until candidates started dropping out.

There is a group of right wingers--not moderates nor conservatives--that form the core of ump supporters.

Oh, we had every choice under the sun when things first started out... 17 candidates was fucking ridiculous. When it finally got down to Cruz, the conservative and Trump, the populist, I'll bet you (and I'd love to see a poll) the vast majority of Cruz supporters were former Santorum, Paul and Huckabee supporters and the vast majority of Trump's supporters were former Romney and McCain supporters.

And you are right, these are not moderates or conservatives, they are republicans who want to win. They think Trump is the ticket to win. Just like they thought McCain was the ticket and Romney was the ticket, and no one could ever convince them otherwise. It took losing the election, and even THEN, they found excuses and reasons to blame... just as they will do with Trump.

Sure, it's just a coincidence that they named their organization with the same name as a racist organization and added Lawyers.

Yep.

And if the judge in the Zimmerman case was found to be a member of the Klan White Judges Association, none of you lefties would have been concerned.

LOL!!!

Sure, it's just a coincidence that they named their organization with the same name as a racist organization and added Lawyers.

Yep.

And if the judge in the Zimmerman case was found to be a member of the Klan White Judges Association, none of you lefties would have been concerned.

LOL!!!
is the Republican party a terrorist organization?

Yes, there is.

LIFE

Lol, that is not what I said.

Jose Vasconcelos is the Mexican racist, fascist philosopher upon whose ideas and writings la Raza is founded and driven by.

so no, he had nothing to do with the san diego la raza lawyers group

Yep.

LOL!!!

And you lefties have the nerve to say Trump is appealing to people's fears.

Yep.

LOL!!!

It's a yes or no answer. try again.

Yep.

LOL!!!

It is not a serious question.

It is a propaganda smear disguised as a question.

So, fuck you.

The establishment is allowing the world into our country and the white base can't let that happen. So they want trump to reverse it so they hold onto power. They also want to give all the wealth to the super rich corporations as they think helping the worker or the poor is communism...

So trump is their guy.

Hey lefty! Who do YOU think paid for this country! Who do you think fought the wars? Who do you think foots the bills?

You incompetent people, can't get 47% of the population to pay 1 penny in income taxes, and yet, you want to take the income you do have and split it between more people, people who haven't done a thing for the country, but start their life here illegally. Now that is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Let us see how much of YOUR precious science they are willing to fund when they get control, especially when they won't be paying a frickin nickel in, just pointing to the direction the nickels that do come in, go. Bet it goes right back to them, wanna bet!

Yep.

LOL!!!

So, fuck you.
two fails.

but no, the Republican party is not a terrorist organization

but they do have a similar name to a terrorist organization. should we just assume then that the Republican party is also a terrorist organization?

To get a little more specific here (okay, and to bump the thread, guilty), as I understand it the reason you're mad at the establishment is that you would elect people who say they're conservative, but then don't act as conservative as you want them to when they're in office. Okay, I do get that.

So it appears to be about frustration over elected Republican officials not being conservative enough.

So in response, you run a guy who would certainly be considered a RINO if it were not for his (insert adjective here, I'm out of them) behavior.

That's the disconnect that I'm asking about.

Those voting for Trump are doing so to punish those that voted for President Obama, but it will be a miserable failure come November...

I would have voted for anyone on the GOP except for Trump or Cruz, and the GOP is Trump, so there is no damn way I am voting for that Democratic loving shock jock of a charlatan!

Yep.

LOL!!!

So, fuck you.
two fails.

but they do have a similar name to a terrorist organization. should we just assume then that the Republican party is also a terrorist organization?

What terrorist organization are you thinking of, lefty?

To get a little more specific here (okay, and to bump the thread, guilty), as I understand it the reason you're mad at the establishment is that you would elect people who say they're conservative, but then don't act as conservative as you want them to when they're in office. Okay, I do get that.

So it appears to be about frustration over elected Republican officials not being conservative enough.

So in response, you run a guy who would certainly be considered a RINO if it were not for his (insert adjective here, I'm out of them) behavior.

That's the disconnect that I'm asking about.

Those voting for Trump are doing so to punish those that voted for President Obama, but it will be a miserable failure come November...

I would have voted for anyone on the GOP except for Trump or Cruz, and the GOP is Trump, so there is no damn way I am voting for that Democratic loving shock jock of a charlatan!

No, we aren't. I support Trump because his policies are, imo, what this nation needs.

NOt to punish anyone.

So, fuck you.
two fails.

ira

MY argument is where those voters went who so strongly supported Mitt Romney in the primary. He was not the Conservative candidate, that was Rick Santorum. I realize you're too retarded to understand what a conservative is and it's easier for you to just assume all things republican are conservative. But most conservatives didn't consider Mittens a conservative. However, most republicans supported Mittens, that's how he won the nomination.

Except that the voices of conservatism didn't support Santorum outside of the Crazy Religious Right. The NeoCons, Talk Radio, the Koch Brothers and such all got behind the Romney. The reason why the Religious Right supported Santorum was because Romney was a Mormon, not because of ideological differences. If you look at all the states Santorum won, they were all states where the SBC dominated.

Spoken like a true Libtard. You've never known what you're talking about, you don't know what you're talking about now and it's not likely you'll ever know what you're talking about... because you're retarded.

Santorum came in 2nd to Romney, he had millions and millions of votes from mostly conservatives. Yes, that also includes Social Conservatives who read the Bible. Sorry that offends you. Romney wasn't the conservative candidate just as McCain and Trump weren't the conservative candidate... and yet, they got the nomination.

Now, it's true, the establishment did attempt, in the eleventh-hour, to try and feign support for Cruz in a failed effort to stave off Trump. If they had supported Ted Cruz back when he was filibustering the funding of Obamacare, maybe there wouldn't have ever been a Trump candidacy? But again... MY argument is not about what the establishment has done, who they've supported, or who is or isn't a true conservative. MY argument is the demographics of those who are supporting Trump. My contention is, it's the same idiots who supported Romney and McCain when everyone else was telling them they weren't conservatives and couldn't win the general.

So let me get this straight. McCain and Romney won't support Trump, but the people who voted for them will? Is this your argument.

Yes, that's the case. These people aren't motivated by the men... they are motivated to put a Republican in the white house. They're pissed at McCain, Romney and "The Establishment" because they don't win. They're convinced a true conservative can't win and they don't understand that it's not the man but the message. McCain or Romney could have won if they had ran as conservatives. They chose to run as the moderates they are, just as Trump is doing, and they'll keep on failing to win over the conservative vote.

So, fuck you.
two fails.

ira

LOL.

That the Republican Party which predated the IRA by over two centuries, has a name with some similarities with a small group on the other side of the Atlantic in a small island is not quite the same as

naming your lawyer group after a racist organization that exists in the same community you do, representing a population that your members are a subset of.

BUT, good try.

I had difficulty as well until I started putting two and two together. Conservatives were shut out once again by the same dunderheads who just HAD to support Romney and McCain because the establishment told them those were the candidates who could win. All the while, us telling them we needed a Conservative. They fucking insisted it was going to be McCain and then Romney. Two elections in a row, this same group of voters overwhelmingly threw their support to the establishment pick.... BUT.... Now that things have gone totally tits-up for the establishment, they crawdad over to Trump and again, reject the common sense Conservative. I guarantee you... MOST registered GOP Trump supporters voted for McCain and Romney in their primaries.

Here's the problem with this silly argument.

How was Romney "not" a conservative. 2012 Romney toed the line on every bit of Conservative Crazy you put out there. He was plenty conservative.

The real problem you guys had in 2012 was the Mitt Romney thought he was wearing magic underwear,and he was STILL less crazy than the other guys running.

The establishment tried its best to breathe life into Lying' Ted. Cruz should have challenged Trump's nonsense early on. He didn't. INstead he waited for Trump to implode so he could sweep up the malcontents he was building. Except, of course, he didn't.

MY argument is where those voters went who so strongly supported Mitt Romney in the primary. He was not the Conservative candidate, that was Rick Santorum. I realize you're too retarded to understand what a conservative is and it's easier for you to just assume all things republican are conservative. But most conservatives didn't consider Mittens a conservative. However, most republicans supported Mittens, that's how he won the nomination.

Now, it's true, the establishment did attempt, in the eleventh-hour, to try and feign support for Cruz in a failed effort to stave off Trump. If they had supported Ted Cruz back when he was filibustering the funding of Obamacare, maybe there wouldn't have ever been a Trump candidacy? But again... MY argument is not about what the establishment has done, who they've supported, or who is or isn't a true conservative. MY argument is the demographics of those who are supporting Trump. My contention is, it's the same idiots who supported Romney and McCain when everyone else was telling them they weren't conservatives and couldn't win the general.
And so, to punish the GOP Establishment for not choosing a conservative as the nominee, the retards turned down Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson...SEVERAL conservatives, and chose...a limousine liberal huckster.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense! PERFECT sense.

So, fuck you.
two fails.

ira

LOL.

That the Republican Party which predated the IRA by over two centuries, has a name with some similarities with a small group on the other side of the Atlantic in a small island is not quite the same as

naming your lawyer group after a racist organization that exists in the same community you do, representing a population that your members are a subset of.

BUT, good try.
but by your logic they chose that name for a reason...

couldn't be that words just have meaning independent of who or what has used them

Forum List

Back