Trump supporters: There has to be something you aren't crazy about RE Trump... so what is it?

Did Ray get vaccinated because they government told him to? No? Then it's not the same thing, is it?

You, however -- you got vaccinated because Big Daddy Government told you to, and you're very obedient.
No, I got vaccinated because medical experts recommended it. You know, like listening to your doctor when they recommend something that would be good for your health.

I’m pretty sure I indicated that when I said: “What you call ‘subservience‘ is what I would call ‘listening to medical advice from medical experts’.”

All clear now? Take your time.

No, I got vaccinated because medical experts recommended it. You know, like listening to your doctor when they recommend something that would be good for your health.

I’m pretty sure I indicated that when I said: “What you call ‘subservience‘ is what I would call ‘listening to medical advice from medical experts’.”

All clear now? Take your time.
And yet, oddly, you're angry at people who make their own decisions.

Weird how your vaccination doesn't work on you, and I have to be vaccinated for it to help you. Weird how simple paper masks were useless, then they were the hope to save humanity. Weird how science seemed to change depending on Democrat polling.

And yet, oddly, you're angry at people who make their own decisions.

Weird how your vaccination doesn't work on you, and I have to be vaccinated for it to help you. Weird how simple paper masks were useless, then they were the hope to save humanity. Weird how science seemed to change depending on Democrat polling.
I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not. It’s your choice.

You know you could just admit you’re wrong instead of making things up. Or keep digging the hole deeper - that’s cool too.

How do they raise rates for everybody else when they aren't insured? If they don't have insurance and don't get into accidents it doesn't raise anybody's anything.
IF they don't get into accidents?
Happens every hour of every day.
That's just vehicle insurance, let alone people who don't have health insurance that show up in the ER.

If they get into an accident the insurance company will go after them and recoup their losses through litigation
Yes, they will.
There are a couple of million people that refuse to pay court-ordered child support, even with the threat of driver's license suspension, wage garnishment, and jail time.
An insurance judgment is peanuts.

Last edited:
Did Ray get vaccinated because they government told him to? No? Then it's not the same thing, is it?

You, however -- you got vaccinated because Big Daddy Government told you to, and you're very obedient.

My choice to get the shot was based on my age and comorbidity. It was also from recommendations by my cousin who is a retired research doctor and supervisor of her lab. If anybody knows what's in this vaccine and what it does to your body, she does. So I took her advice.

Yes, we've established that Democrats are unable to make their own choices and want the government to powder their bottoms and hold their hands all their lives.
So, it never occurred to you, that people get vaccinated because their DOCTOR, tells them to?
Just like they encourage people to get the flu shot, with every doctor/hospital/walk-in clinic visit before flu season arrives.

We have established that republicans are unable to make their own decisions, they rely on podcasters, politicians, preachers, Twitter, Facebook to hold their hands, all their lives, UNTIL............................................
Disaster strikes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, etc. then they cry to the government for help.

Uh huh. How many people know what it means? Would they be happy about it if it was called Obamaphones?
If they are that concerned about the other charges on their bill they don't understand, I'm sure they call their phone service provider.

I did, if they don't......................tough shit.

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not. It’s your choice.

You know you could just admit you’re wrong instead of making things up. Or keep digging the hole deeper - that’s cool too.
And yet, oddly, I'm not wrong.

You'll be interested to know I have the first two Moderna shots. Not getting the boosters, though.

For a while my employer made it mandatory (it seems to have fallen off their radar, however -- there was a LOT of opposition to it).

But I got the shots at my wife's request. I will voluntarily do things for my family that no one else can force me to do.

My choice to get the shot was based on my age and comorbidity. It was also from recommendations by my cousin who is a retired research doctor and supervisor of her lab. If anybody knows what's in this vaccine and what it does to your body, she does. So I took her advice.
:beer: You made your own choice.

That's what it always should have been about. Leftists hate giving people a choice -- they'd rather mandate through threat of government violence what they can't talk people into.

So, it never occurred to you, that people get vaccinated because their DOCTOR, tells them to?
Just like they encourage people to get the flu shot, with every doctor/hospital/walk-in clinic visit before flu season arrives.
An authority figure? Yes, we know. Not really helping your case that you can make your own decisions.
We have established that republicans are unable to make their own decisions, they rely on podcasters, politicians, preachers, Twitter, Facebook to hold their hands, all their lives, UNTIL............................................
Disaster strikes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, etc. then they cry to the government for help.
"We" have established that? No, "we" haven't. Your projecting your weakness on others.

:beer: You made your own choice.

That's what it always should have been about. Leftists hate giving people a choice -- they'd rather mandate through threat of government violence what they can't talk people into.

Yeah but in all honesty, I get sick of hearing it from both sides.

We have people creating topics on how awful the vaccines are and nobody should get them. Then we have people on the opposite side pulling crap out of their ass how its the people not getting shots that are screwing up the country.

Look......if you don't want to take the shot or think something is wrong with it, keep it to yourself. You're not going to convince anybody to not take it. if you took the vaccine, great too, but keep it to yourself and quit trying to convince those that haven't to do so or trying to lay any blame on them. Neither side will convince anybody on the other side to do what they did.
If you take the shot against your better judgement, then every ache and pain you get from that point forward you will be blaming the vaccine with no evidence to back it up. It will just drive you nuts for the rest of your life. DON'T DO IT! As for myself, I took the vaccine and won't try to convince one person to do the same. I'm nobody's doctor, I don't know anybody's medical history, I don't have the training or education in which to make judgements for you and will not use internet sites to try and convince you of anything.

That's the way it should be.

And yet, oddly, I'm not wrong.

You'll be interested to know I have the first two Moderna shots. Not getting the boosters, though.

For a while my employer made it mandatory (it seems to have fallen off their radar, however -- there was a LOT of opposition to it).

But I got the shots at my wife's request. I will voluntarily do things for my family that no one else can force me to do.
Actually, you are wrong.

You said that Ray and I got vaccinated for different reasons and that I did it because the government told me to. The reality is that both Ray and I got vaccinated because medical experts recommended the vaccine.

You were also wrong when you said I’m angry about people choosing not to get vaccinated. As I’ve explained, I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not.

Apparently you just don’t like to admit when you’re wrong. You must have a very delicate ego.

Actually, you are wrong.

You said that Ray and I got vaccinated for different reasons and that I did it because the government told me to. The reality is that both Ray and I got vaccinated because medical experts recommended the vaccine.

You were also wrong when you said I’m angry about people choosing not to get vaccinated. As I’ve explained, I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not.

Apparently you just don’t like to admit when you’re wrong. You must have a very delicate ego.
Thing is, I don't believe I'm wrong. Your petulant foot-stamping, while entertaining, is not proof.

But that's all you've got.

Forum List

Back