Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

Me pointing out that you being a rude, divisive asshole, is likely to lead to more strife, is not m threatening you, but me pointing out that you should stop being such an asshole,

you fucking moron.

And you are the fucktards bringing it, with your antifa and blm riots, and then arresting people that defend themselves. Like the scum cowards you are.
Nah, your act fools nobody.

Your definition of divisive is criticizing your bizarre cult.

That's what brought your little worm ass out of the mud.

"Be nicer to us, or we will be even worse."

Bring it.

Me pointing out that you being a rude, divisive asshole, is likely to lead to more strife, is not m threatening you, but me pointing out that you should stop being such an asshole,
you fucking moron.
And you are the fucktards bringing it, with your antifa and blm riots, and then arresting people that defend themselves. Like the scum cowards you are.
And he accuses others of being divisive.

:laugh:

Nah, your act fools nobody.

Your definition of divisive is criticizing your bizarre cult.

That's what brought your little worm ass out of the mud.

"Be nicer to us, or we will be even worse."

Bring it.

NOpe. My definition of divisive is you pouring more and more hate and strife into our Public Space, anytime someone tries to have a civil discussion.

My point was clearly not a threat to you, you fucking moron. YOu are a liar and a moron.

And he accuses others of being divisive.

:laugh:

Correct. I am attacking him personally, for his personal behavior, not for being a group, that I am smearing the whole group as people that need... marginalized.

Your pretense of not understanding simple words, is getting old, Mac.

Which is a joke. You are all that and an embarrassing liar who puts an orange pile of shit above all else.

You talk a lot of shit. Do you ever discuss issues without getting personal and smearing whole segments of the population like the asshole that you are?

Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger​

Yeah, it is. Yet Another nothingburger. I don't read any Dem "news" about the Donald. It's all stupid lies because they are afraid he'll win.

He will, too. :p

The Manson Girls just gotta play the victim.

You are characterizing me and mine as followers of a mass murder cult and we are in teh wrong for pointing out that you are being a rude, divisive asshole?

Dude. FUck off.

Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger​

Yeah, it is. Yet Another nothingburger. I don't read any Dem "news" about the Donald. It's all stupid lies because they are afraid he'll win.

He will, too. :p
But you also ignore the many Republicans speaking out against him and his dangerous lies.

So explain that.

But you also ignore the many Republicans speaking out against him and his dangerous lies.

So explain that.

A hundred millions republicans and you find a handful that agree with you. Big Fucking deal.

That you assume every member of a group follows the party line like a mindless drone, is you projecting.

The economy will not "suffer". And the graying will happen regardless. The sooner the better and afterwards, at least the country might still be America.

Well, probably too late for that anyways, but might as well do what we can.
You sound so much like the anti-immigrant bigots of 150 years ago who were whining about the influx of Irish, Germans, Poles, Chinese, Italians, Catholics, French, Russians, and so forth. Anyone who was not a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Now the descendants of the non-WASP immigrants want to keep out other immigrants.

You said "at least the country might still be America." This editorial cartoon was entitled, "The Last Yankee". A man is surrounded by non-Anglo Saxon, non-Protestant immigrants.

img

Yes I see how his rhetoric and positions on things make you feel like he has your best interests in mind but he doesn’t.

If he did, I’d admit it. His policies have all been bluster, for show, to con you. Lies. Half truths. And wrong. Just wrong.

Its too late. We are all globalists now. Too late to be an isolationist, america first type economy. Just like it’s too late for coal.
His policies were great for all Americans, energy independent, record low unemployment numbers. Before the pandemic and record employment for minorities. What's to hate about that?

So explain that.
The RINOs? We just vote them down.

Like that RINO Hogan proxy Kelly Schultz in Maryland running for gov.: we voted for the Trump guy Dan Cox and that's how we don't bother with the RINOs.

By the way, he's well ahead and Schultz has started putting out panic ads.

Forum List

Back