Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

hillary-lock-him-up.jpg
We all know you hate America and kissed the asses of mass murderers of women and children obama and bush and now Biden so of course you want a criminal who is a commie to lock up a president who was the most anti war president sense carter. As always,you prove to the entire board what a sick fuck you are and sad excuse for a human being.

No. The JFK assassination was a coup. O and Hill perpetrated a coup against Trump with their illegal spying and promotion of the obvious hoax Russiagate. Some say Nixon won in 1960, but for the mobs vote fraud in Illinois.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: As is always the case here the paid commie shill gets a major ass beating being taken to school.

Yes, this is how cults talk. Exactly.

You threaten to be even worse than you are now, if you are resisted.

This is an old playbook.

You're in for a whole new treat.

Your ridicule amounts to a big fat zero.

However it succeeds in pissing off the righties. And why would you do something that stupid, when you need their votes?

You dummies are being complete fucking asswipes. You're generating hatred at an astounding rate. Whoever's running you assholes had to be a complete fucking psychopath

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

And Democrats think they are smarter than everybody else while the at same time complaining about us “dumb” Republicans that make more money than them not paying our “fair share”.

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

What a nothing burger. The only people buying this bull shit are the racists and authoritarian leftists who already suffer from massive TDS and racism, like you. Allowing a defense = credibility. Which is why you have none

Ok, good. You're halfway there. Now all you need to do now is realize that the Republicans are playing you every bit as much. Then maybe we can climb out of this lesser-of-two-evils shithole.

The libertarian who is loved by authoritarian leftists is worried about another poster being played. Classic, LOL.

As someone who voted third party over the lesser of two evils argument for decades, I paid attention to the Democrats losing it and going far, far left overnight. You're continuing to be played by Democrats. Conservatives and libertarians know that, but so do Democrats, which is why your thanks list is dominated by leftist lunatic Democrats. Faun for example, a hate filled nut job who just adores you

You're in for a whole new treat.

Your ridicule amounts to a big fat zero.

However it succeeds in pissing off the righties. And why would you do something that stupid, when you need their votes?

You dummies are being complete fucking asswipes. You're generating hatred at an astounding rate. Whoever's running you assholes had to be a complete fucking psychopath
he is a pro at embarrassing himself on these boards everyday,right up there with smellybozo.lol

Growth rose to levels approaching 2% during the prosperous post-World War II “baby boom” years of the 1950s and 1960s. And after a lull in the 1970s and 1980s, population growth rose again in the 1990s due to rising immigration and millennial generation births.

Point I'm trying to make. No matter how many immigrants we kick out and don't let it, they aren't going to pay blue collar workers any more than they have to. Supply and demand won't help you here. The powers that be do all sorts of things to keep wages/inflation down. And in order for the CEO's and VP's and people under them to make $200K plus a year on up to Tim Cook of Apple makes $770 million. In order for him to make that and all the white collar under him to make what they make, they need to keep blue collar wages down. And the Feds will help them. So will Republicans and Democrats alike through legal immigration.

The only way for blue collar workers to make their fair share is to unionize. And that won't happen.

You can't isolate America and tariff imports and expect other countries to take your stuff.

And this is a global economy now. Too late. Reagan and Bush 1 should have never invented NAFTA. Of course Clinton signed it. He put in worker protections but Bush removed them.

Trump's playing you if you think he's going to fix your problems. But I see why you put all your hopes in him. I would too if I were you.

Why would Trump not? The dems hate him. The republicans hate him. The only people that support him, are the people. Why should he NOT support us the way we have supported him?

He did it for the REligious right.

Supply and demand can do it. It WAS doing it, under Trump, until covid. Wages, ,especially blue collar wages, were rising.

Or our economy will suffer.

And less and less young people will be supporting more and more old people in their retirement, putting a huge strain on the workforce.

ETA: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/padr.12469

The economy will not "suffer". And the graying will happen regardless. The sooner the better and afterwards, at least the country might still be America.

Well, probably too late for that anyways, but might as well do what we can.

You are the assholes, causing strife. Me pointing that out, is not threatening you, you fucking lying asshole.
That isn't what ya did,ya mindless little crybaby. You pulled out the classic cult chestnut, where you threatened to be worse, if we didn't stop "picking on you" .

Bring it, dipshit. We aren't worried.

That isn't what ya did,ya mindless little crybaby. You pulled out the classic cult chestnut, where you threatened to be worse, if we didn't stop "picking on you" .

Bring it, dipshit. We aren't worried.

Me pointing out that you being a rude, divisive asshole, is likely to lead to more strife, is not m threatening you, but me pointing out that you should stop being such an asshole,

you fucking moron.

And you are the fucktards bringing it, with your antifa and blm riots, and then arresting people that defend themselves. Like the scum cowards you are.

Forum List

Back