Trump supporters try to doxx jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

The statute of limitations had not expired. There was no game

I find it difficult for you to not know what he was charged with.

This article explains it. 175-10 has been charged over 100 times on over 30 people since Bragg took office.

I find it difficult to believe you cut and pasted a link to something that's irrelevant, well, not really,

The statute of limitations had expired.

I find it difficult to believe you cut and pasted a link to something that's irrelevant, well, not really,

The statute of limitations had expired.

I don’t think you read your article. The statute of limitations was expired for the misdemeanor. He wasnt charged with a misdemeanor, but a felony.

I don’t think you read your article. The statute of limitations was expired for the misdemeanor. He wasnt charged with a misdemeanor, but a felony.

I don't think your reading comprehension is up to the task.

''in order for the business records misdemeanor to be bumped up to a Class E felony under Section 175.10, “his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

I don't think your reading comprehension is up to the task.

''in order for the business records misdemeanor to be bumped up to a Class E felony under Section 175.10, “his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Covered extensively. Has nothing to do with the statute of limitations of the crime he was charged with.

Covered extensively. Has nothing to do with the statute of limitations of the crime he was charged with.

Covered extensively in the linked article. Has everything to do with linking an expired statute of limitations relative to a misdemeanor to a 'felony' that the FEC refused to touch.

Covered extensively in the linked article. Has everything to do with linking an expired statute of limitations relative to a misdemeanor to a 'felony' that the FEC refused to touch.
Barely touched on in the article and when he did, it was pure speculation. As he wrote:
It is not clear whether the felony can stand when the misdemeanor is time barred.

It was dealt with pre-trial. The started of limitations prevents the misdemeanor charge from being filed. It does not affect the charge that it is an element of.

You know as well as I do that Trump supporters are all over social media sites.

You don't really have anything.

I'm just saying it's possible that at least some of the participants are not Americans, and are simply trying to pile on and create as much division as possible.

Barely touched on in the article and when he did, it was pure speculation. As he wrote:
It is not clear whether the felony can stand when the misdemeanor is time barred.

It was dealt with pre-trial. The started of limitations prevents the misdemeanor charge from being filed. It does not affect the charge that it is an element of.

Not barely touched on. It was a central theme in how the Soros funded lackey manipulated an expired statute of limitations on a misdemeanor to create a new 'crime'.

I’m still waiting to see these riots and violence from the MAGA crowd. I haven't seen people wearing MAGA caps looting liquor stores and high end department stores.

Not barely touched on. It was a central theme in how the Soros funded lackey manipulated an expired statute of limitations on a misdemeanor to create a new 'crime'.
They didn’t charge the misdemeanor. Problem solved.

Your speculative article changes nothing, but was a novel way to help Trump escape the consequences of his actions.

They didn’t charge the misdemeanor. Problem solved.

Your speculative article changes nothing, but was a novel way to help Trump escape the consequences of his actions.

The expired misdemeanor wasn't changed. It was expired. Did you not understand that?

Your desperate attempt to revise what was in the article allows you to accept the consequences of your TDS.

Forum List

Back