Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Be there. It's going to be wild.
March on the Capitol.
I hope Mike Pence does the right thing...

Normal political rah rah crap. That you pretend otherwise is not cool

If Trump thought the same thing he would have been horrified and immediately called on them to stop.

He didn't though did he?

Your assumptions about what he would do, if he saw things your way, are irrelevant.

Attacking the Capital and trying to overturn an election is not a "simple riot" and never will be.

It needs to be investigated.

We suffered through multiple partisan Republican investigations, what's your problem with it?

You are choosing to turn this into a divisive issue. We could have just lumped it in with all the other riots of the Trump era and moved on.

YOU are the turning up the strife here, not us, not TRump.

And don't forget the lawless thug elements actually TAKING OVER our large blue cities being allowed by our blue city mayor's and governors. Sections of our cities were GIVEN OVER as sanctioned GANG TURF.

Somethings seriously wrong with our lawless left wing

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

What, exactly, did Trump "refuse" to do? Please be specific, or shut the hell up.

What, exactly, did Trump "refuse" to do? Please be specific, or shut the hell up.

Once he saw his rally had turned violent, any real leader would order them to stop and call them back

Any real leader would care about the safety of his Vice President

Any real leader would be appalled that someone was shot and call an end to the attack

I don’t see how you guys can support that lunatic for what he did that day and leading up to that day.
Nor can any other decent, honest American.

But they continue to support and defend Trump because they support Trump’s goal to destroy America’s democracy and oppose the will of the people.

And the pursuit of that goal is ongoing.

What his staff was begging him to do, what his political allies were begging him to do, what his media allies were begging him to do, what his FAMILY was begging him to do: Call off the attack.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE KNEW THAT HE COULD DO IT, WHICH IS WHY THEY WERE BEGGING HIM.

That's reality. I know it's not your world. Believe what you will.

Forum List

Back