Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

Would it be possible for you to respond intelligently, or will you continue to spam the board up with ginormous jpegs of Bubba.

You're on the ignore bubble as it is angry little man .. I suggest the former (assuming that is at all possible).

Says the man that cut the post I was responding to.

You lefties only care about women, or anyone, when you can use your manufactured "outrage" as a weapon against your enemies.

If it is YOU who have something on the line, like a President, then you would throw your own grandmother under the bus if that is what it takes.
Sound pretty angry there.
Sadly for them, there is no cure for their hatred. They are stuck with it and it consumes them.

Dear Faun the Grief process has an end.
Anger is just one of the phases, as part of the stages
of recovery. As soon as we recognize and understand
this process, we can better manage it, so it passes smoothly.

Denial, suppression and numbness.
Depression, grief and sadness.
Anger and projection of blame.
Negotiation and bargaining.
Resolution, peace and restoration of relations.
Recovery from what?

So, the OP was spot on....not confusing in the least.

The OP asked a question. I answered it.

I appreciate you being here to demonstrate my point.
Yes...you answered it...and I again point out that the OP was spot on.

Errr, the op asked a question. That is a request for information, not a claim of information.

A question, without an answer can't be spot on.

I gave an answer. YOu have not.

My answer could be spot on.

YOu have not addressed my answer at all.

YOu are being an asshole.
You are calling names in anger right now.....just like the OP was pointing out.

YOu are being an asshole, so I am calling you an asshole. I am a little angry with you, but that is the normal and healthy response to dealing with an asshole.

Part of what makes you such an asshole, is your pretense that my anger is the problem, when we both know that you being an asshole is the problem.

YOu are not only an asshole, but a dishonest asshole at that.

THat is what I have been pointing out, that you have been ignoring, like the rude asshole you are.

Thank you for being honest, Correll
That transparency and intellectual honesty
IS what it takes to get past this anger, on both sides.

In the meantime, two wrongs don't make anything right.
It just doubles the wrongs and frustrations that are mutual.

At some point both sides are going to deadlock.
Do you want to continue batting heads and namecalling?
At what point does that displaced anger exhaust itself,
and people focus that anger on changing what is causing it.

So, the OP was spot on....not confusing in the least.

Errr, the op asked a question. That is a request for information, not a claim of information.

YOu are being an asshole, so I am calling you an asshole. I am a little angry with you, but that is the normal and healthy response to dealing with an asshole.

Part of what makes you such an asshole, is your pretense that my anger is the problem, when we both know that you being an asshole is the problem.

THat is what I have been pointing out, that you have been ignoring, like the rude asshole you are.
Dear me......so, unlike you claimed earlier, you don't get angry because people call you a racist....you get angry because people don't comply with you.

Would it be possible for you to respond intelligently, or will you continue to spam the board up with ginormous jpegs of Bubba.

You're on the ignore bubble as it is angry little man .. I suggest the former (assuming that is at all possible).

You lefties only care about women, or anyone, when you can use your manufactured "outrage" as a weapon against your enemies.

If it is YOU who have something on the line, like a President, then you would throw your own grandmother under the bus if that is what it takes.
Sadly for them, there is no cure for their hatred. They are stuck with it and it consumes them.

Dear Faun the Grief process has an end.
Anger is just one of the phases, as part of the stages
of recovery. As soon as we recognize and understand
this process, we can better manage it, so it passes smoothly.

Denial, suppression and numbness.
Depression, grief and sadness.
Anger and projection of blame.
Negotiation and bargaining.
Resolution, peace and restoration of relations.
Recovery from what?

Dear Faun
People are seeing and suffering from injustice, perceived or personally experienced, or both. Each person has their own share "internally", and also has social responsibility for "external" outreach in areas where conflicts and injustice, wrongs and setbacks, have escalated in greater society instead of solving the root problems.

It is a mix of both levels -- personal/internal and external in society in general -- where the injuries and wrongs have occurred that people are trying to address and resolve.

The process of recovering from political wrong, abuse, or violation goes through similar stages as recovering from personal injury, setback, crisis or wrong.

With each person or group, it's a different angle and path, but very similar STAGES. If we can break down the collective process, one on one, and help each person to tackle each issue they face, then we can help whole groups tackle collective problems that we all face.

We've got to get aligned on the same page and same issues. It is both a personal process with our own "individual" priorities, and a collective political process with people in groups also trying to change what we see wrong, correct the problems, and restore justice in our relations and in our social institutions as a result.

I'm glad to see a President that actually CAN ride a bike.

Even if it was a little girl's bike. Another skill that took Obama far and wide in the theater of world affairs.

Here is another example of the man's amazing skills---- relating to little children at THEIR level.

Obamadafool.jpg

Not only did it make it much easier for a generation of progressives and liberal elitists to relate to him, but it set the stage for today's world view and expectations of the USA. No wonder Donald Trump has been such a shock to them spurring such anger at his actions. America has zig-zagged again putting an adult back in office just when they thought they finally had their prime patsy.

THe cause of the anger is the ability of the assholes to shut down any debate they don't like.

They are never going to stop doing that.

There is no honest dialog on the issues, because of the constant demagoguery from the Left.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

John, we are on to you, and we aren't playing by your asshole rules anymore.

THe more you try, the more push back you will get.

You act like a fucking asshole, we will treat you like you deserve.
More of that anger.....an excellent example for what the OP is talking about.

I'm happy to admit when I am angry.

Anger is the healthy response to people who are being complete fucking assholes, like you liberals are almost always.

What part of that is confusing for you?

Dear Correll
So if it's okay for you to respond with namecalling
"because you are angry with liberals in general"
why is it NOT okay
if LIBERALS address you with namecalling
because they are angry with opponents in general?

Dear me......so, unlike you claimed earlier, you don't get angry because people call you a racist....you get angry because people don't comply with you.

I presented the use of the Race Card as one example of how you assholes are assholes,

I never claimed that it was the only way you assholes are assholes.

Nothing about my pointing out how you pretense that my anger is inappropriate, has anything to do with wanting "compliance" from you.

If you would have honestly addressed my point, even if you strongly disagreed, that would have been fine.

But instead, you play this asshole game, where you ignore my point, and keep repeating your initial point, over and over again.

That was you being dishonest, again.

Asshole.

Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

What a fucking brainless conservative you are.

Rightwing tool... that picture is from Venezuela. And it’s a group of violent rightwingers, opposing Hugo Chavez.

The Truth About Venezuela’s Right-Wing Opposition – Venezuela Solidarity Campaign

This thread questions why rightwingers are so angry even though you control most of the government and you answered that question perfectly —cause you’re so fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif
That's beyond priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is the holiday’s and that rightwing tool was just caught up in the spirit to toss the forum such an easy softball to whack.

Ho, ho, ho.

:dance:
Oh sorry, i got my violent mobs mixed up. Here you go. :laugh:

Trump-Riot.jpg
You poor thing, you're so rightarded, I feel bad for you.
That is a terrible response to the typical left wing violence shown in that picture. The fact is, you have no excuse for this behavior. You just want to sweep it under the rug and act like it doesnt happen.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

Well there's the spittle John was referring to :)

Anger is the healthy response to someone being a fucking asshole.

WHat part of that do you disagree with, fucktard?

I object to your language and general attitude.

Did that help?

Dear DrLove CC: Correll
Close, I would just preface this first with

Dear Correll: I AGREE with you that
____________________________.
I don't disagree with your points, which I find valid.
However, your delivery is throwing me off
with negative namecalling that is distracting.
This discredits your message which I have no problem with.
Do you mind toning down the negative rhetoric?
If you and __________ keep slamming each other personally,
I can't hear the valid points you are trying to make.
I'd rather focus there, as you seem quite capable of arguing
these points intelligently without resorting to namecalling.
You are better than that,
can we agree not to stoop to negative tactics?
Thanks and keep sharing.
I appreciate and back your arguments,
just not the language you were using that mucks up the thread.
Yours truly,
DrLove

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
They are simple following their leader.

This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

More of that anger.....an excellent example for what the OP is talking about.

I'm happy to admit when I am angry.

Anger is the healthy response to people who are being complete fucking assholes, like you liberals are almost always.

What part of that is confusing for you?

Dear Correll
So if it's okay for you to respond with namecalling
"because you are angry with liberals in general"
why is it NOT okay
if LIBERALS address you with namecalling
because they are angry with opponents in general?

Note this thread, where the liberal is dishonestly pretending that my anger is something wrong with me.

That is her being a dishonest asshole in order to avoid any real discussion, even though this is a discussion forum.

I am calling her out on her behavior. My compliant is completely true.

If she was not being an asshole, I would not be calling her an asshole.

I made a real point, that she refuses to address.

I have addressed her point, such as it is, over and over again, and gotten no additional reply.

Our behaviors are not equivalent.

I presented the use of the Race Card as one example of how you assholes are assholes,

Nothing about my pointing out how you pretense that my anger is inappropriate, has anything to do with wanting "compliance" from you.

If you would have honestly addressed my point, even if you strongly disagreed, that would have been fine.

But instead, you play this asshole game, where you ignore my point, and keep repeating your initial point, over and over again.

Asshole.

Dear Correll
If you don't respond to or respect being called an asshole,
how do you expect to get anywhere calling someone else one?

If it doesn't work on you, why would you address
someone else like this?

I can understand asking someone NOT to namecall
because "they come across like an asshole."

Wouldn't you respond to that better?
instead of someone saying
"hey, hypocrite: stop being such an angry asshole"
what if someone
"asks to drop the namecalling" or it makes you BOTH look like angry asshole/hypocrites no different from the people you are criticizing.

Which point is more clear, bodecea and Correll

Dear Correll see my other msg above.
How you say it, what context, also makes a difference.

Even if someone says or believes in something 'racist' calling them a 'racist' makes the situation worse.

If one approach is not effective, why not find a better way that is?

Asshole.

Dear Correll

someone else like this?

what if someone
"asks to drop the namecalling" or it makes you BOTH look like angry asshole/hypocrites no different from the people you are criticizing.

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

The only "fake news" is coming from Fox and your Cheeto Jesus.

Yup, that must be why liberal news stations are terminating "newscasters" or giving them extended leaves.
Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.

Dear bodecea
And the other side claims the same.
The Clintons and Obamas get a free pass as the star attraction, and get millions if not billions donated to them to get elected.
But if Republicans did what they did, they'd face demands to resign.

Come the day both sides agree to remove all such threats to govt integrity and democratic process, maybe neither side will get away with corruption. Bush got away with all kinds of overreaching that Democrats would have been nailed for.

Why not team up and help both sides strike down every valid objection or abuse of govt power or position? Then we'd only be left with honest people who get approved by BOTH sides. Maybe we'd get somewhere!

Bodecea has not interest in that. She only cares about moving the lefty agenda forward.

No matter who, or how many have to be thrown under the bus.

Dear Correll
I also disagree with bodecea on many things, especially flawed liberal approaches I find defeat and undermine the real goals.
I'm sure we clash 90% of the time or more, and only agree on 1-5% of points here and there.

If I threw bodecea out with the bathwater based on the 90% we disagree on, I would do what you do, and do what you accuse bodecea of doing -- throwing anyone under the bus that doesn't align on liberal agenda.

Instead, I go through the trouble to find the 1-5% where we can agree, and focus on getting the "agenda" pointed THERE. To where people on left AND right can agree that approach is Constitutional and inclusive, so nobody on either side has to throw anyone under the bus, nor compromise their beliefs.

I try to do the same with you, for conservatives and liberals on both sides, and pick apart the million of places we don't agree in order to find the MORE IMPORTANT points and principles we DO align on. Those are more critical because they point to SOLUTIONS not problems.

Of course Correll we are always going to face more variations of problems than solutions. For every right way to solve a problem, there are infinite ways of doing things wrong or making it worse! Always more ways to get a wrong answer where things conflict or disagree. That's why it's easier to throw things out.

It takes a lot more concerted effort to find where we agree on solutions. But that is the real key we need to focus on anyway.

It is going to be a "narrow gate that very few shall find" according to the Biblical explanation. the path of destruction is broad and everyone finds that easily, anyone can find things wrong and use that as a reason to discredit and discard.

If we want people to seek what is right, we have to practice the same, stick to what we find right and true with each situation. And people will do the same for us.

Asshole.

Dear Correll

someone else like this?

what if someone

Nothing I do will get Bodecea to address any of the points I have made.

If I do not call her on her dishonesty, she gets to create the illusion that she made a point, though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

It is clear that I have addressed her points and she has not addressed mine.

If someone chooses to think that those completely different actions are the same, I can do nothing about that either.

You get her to actually address my answer to the op, and you will have proven that your way is better.

Best of luck.

Dear Faun
Compassion overcomes anger.
Forgiveness overcomes ill will.
Generosity overcomes greed.
Wisdom and understanding
overcomes ignorance and distrust.

If we answer anger with anger, hatred with hatred,
yes we go in circles.

If we respond with compassion and understanding,
that's what breaks the cycles of oppression and abuse.

Dear Correll see my other msg above.
How you say it, what context, also makes a difference.

Even if someone says or believes in something 'racist' calling them a 'racist' makes the situation worse.

If one approach is not effective, why not find a better way that is?

They don't believe it is racist. THey are just pretending to believe that, in order to have an excuse to smear and marginalize people and arguments they cannot counter honestly.

This has worked wonders, and is likely to work again in the future, as demographics continue to shift.

WHy should they change now?

THe cause of the anger is the ability of the assholes to shut down any debate they don't like.

They are never going to stop doing that.

There is no honest dialog on the issues, because of the constant demagoguery from the Left.

Dear Correll
Separate the ones who can distinguish the two,
from the ones who can't.

Don't treat them all the same, or you become
part of the same problem instead of the solution.

It's like distinguishing the "trolls" who just want to incite people
from the real posters who can carry on a constructive dialogue.

If you treat all people in a group
like "trolls" that's all you'll get in return!

Forum List

Back