🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump sure has a lot of enemies.....wonder why?

A basic consequence of a narcissistic personality coupled with sociopathic tendencies, is the ever present paranoia. This perception is very evident in both Trump's speech and actions.

Someone who has such afflictions cannot tolerate criticism and is in a constant search for approval regardless of the source of such approval.....It can be an ex-KGB thug or a white supremacist...for Trump, an approval has intrinsic rewards. Now, someone could live his or her entire life with such maladies....but NOT in politics.

And, of course, there's also the constant feeling of paranoia that someone may shout form the sidelines that indeed "the emperor has no clothes." So, who brings out Trump's paranoia that can also lead to depression and instability?.....Well, for Trump it is:

The media
The Courts' system
Foreign leaders such as in Mexico, Australia, China, Japan, etc. (except , of course, Russia's)
So-called illegal immigrants
The upper echelon of our military (Trump thinks he's better qualified)

For Trump the greatest fear is that he could be labeled a horrible president, and he constantly seeks reinforcement from sycophants and were they not to deliver quickly and profusely, they would be fired.

Seriously, should such a flawed personality be in charge of our and our children's future?

Aww. are you STILL butthurt.

Say gnat, what happened to that "peaceful transition of power?" :lmao:

Oh, that was only if YOU won, otherwise riots and daily shit like this are what we get....

Why he has so many enemies????? Because he won the election

Is that the same reason Obama (who won TWICE) had you morons for enemies?
Obama has never had any bad press from the msm and Trump has never had any good press. What changed was those in the middle finally finally woke the fuck up and the right came out in force to save the country.
Trump the election isn't rigged if he wins!!!!

WHat happened to the Talking Point that Trump wasn't really conservative?

True, I used to think that Trump was not a conservative....HOWEVER, all that narcissism and whatever drugs he is taking to make his hair grow, has probably made him just an insane moron.

Oh, that was only if YOU won, otherwise riots and daily shit like this are what we get....

Actually I'm having a GREAT time slamming Trump and the likes of you ass lickers.....

The transfer of power would have been a lot more peaceful IF you morons had not voted in a psychotic, narcissist who is pissing off the entire planet with his erratic behavior.

Let's see if we have this straight.

No, you do NOT "have this straight"......If you do not think that Trump has offered TONS of reasons to attack him, then no one can help your stupidity.
No, I checked. I have it straight.

Are you saying that there has NOT been a steady drumbeat of hysterical anti-Trump hate ever since he started running? Perhaps you're just trying to justify it.

We are the losers, buy supporting political moves that are wrong for our country, just because these moves are promoted by our party of choice. government of we the people will never happen until we cross party lines and hold All elected accountable to us.

A basic consequence of a narcissistic personality coupled with sociopathic tendencies, is the ever present paranoia. This perception is very evident in both Trump's speech and actions.

Someone who has such afflictions cannot tolerate criticism and is in a constant search for approval regardless of the source of such approval.....It can be an ex-KGB thug or a white supremacist...for Trump, an approval has intrinsic rewards. Now, someone could live his or her entire life with such maladies....but NOT in politics.

And, of course, there's also the constant feeling of paranoia that someone may shout form the sidelines that indeed "the emperor has no clothes." So, who brings out Trump's paranoia that can also lead to depression and instability?.....Well, for Trump it is:

The media
The Courts' system
Foreign leaders such as in Mexico, Australia, China, Japan, etc. (except , of course, Russia's)
So-called illegal immigrants
The upper echelon of our military (Trump thinks he's better qualified)

For Trump the greatest fear is that he could be labeled a horrible president, and he constantly seeks reinforcement from sycophants and were they not to deliver quickly and profusely, they would be fired.

Seriously, should such a flawed personality be in charge of our and our children's future?
Pussy whipped clowns like yourself are an embarrassment to the country...

True, I used to think that Trump was not a conservative....HOWEVER, all that narcissism and whatever drugs he is taking to make his hair grow, has probably made him just an insane moron.
This is so true. Trump claims he only needs 4 hours of sleep at 70 fucking years old! What 70 year old alive today naturally can get by on 4 hours of sleep? Unless of course drugs are involved!

Trump is a drugged up 70 year old whoes fighting Dementia. The drugs he uses to fight Dementia has him so hyped up he can only sleep 4 hours.

Actually I'm having a GREAT time slamming Trump and the likes of you ass lickers.....

The transfer of power would have been a lot more peaceful IF you morons had not voted in a psychotic, narcissist who is pissing off the entire planet with his erratic behavior.
I do believe it is a mark of desperation and perhaps mental illness to blame one's actions on someone else. Bullies do it all the time. "See, now look what you did. You made me hit you." It's simple immature refusal to take responsibility for one's actions.

This is so true. Trump claims he only needs 4 hours of sleep at 70 fucking years old! What 70 year old alive today naturally can get by on 4 hours of sleep? Unless of course drugs are involved!

Trump is a drugged up 70 year old whoes fighting Dementia. The drugs he uses to fight Dementia has him so hyped up he can only sleep 4 hours.
Wow, a dramatic leap to a conclusion that evaporated before you hit it.

Many older people don't need a lot of sleep, especially if they've had hard driving type A personalities their entire lives. Trump's been like this all his life.

Of course you are. You never wanted a peaceful transition of power, you wanted the left in power. You lied because you were convinced that the democrats would win. Like all of the left, you don't support free elections, you only use that as a club to beat the opposition with when you win. When you lose, then you riot and start with the "Not My President" bullshit.

So, the transition of power is fine, just so long as your criminal party is the only one allowed in power. :thup:

I do believe it is a mark of desperation and perhaps mental illness to blame one's actions on someone else. Bullies do it all the time. "See, now look what you did. You made me hit you." It's simple immature refusal to take responsibility for one's actions.
^^^^ That.

The democrats are bullies, who have been stood up to for the first time, and are losing their shit.

Because he does stuff, is often unorthodox and people who don't like change hate that.
And because he hits back when he is hurt.

But Jesus said love out enemies. So you should love him. After all love trumps hate

No, you do NOT "have this straight"......If you do not think that Trump has offered TONS of reasons to attack him, then no one can help your stupidity.

Are you saying that there has NOT been a steady drumbeat of hysterical anti-Trump hate ever since he started running? Perhaps you're just trying to justify it.
Trump ran a Hate Filled Campaign!!! What - are the voters supposed to forget!!! Besides, Trumps first 100 days will be focused on delivering for Red State voters, the rest of American voters need to sit back to see if Trump will finally govern for ALL Americans starting on day 101.

Trump ran a Hate Filled Campaign!!! What - are the voters supposed to forget!!! Besides, Trumps first 100 days will be focused on delivering for Red State voters, the rest of American voters need to sit back to see if Trump will finally govern for ALL Americans starting on day 101.
That's just it, they're not waiting on anything. They were spewing hate from day 1.

Because he does stuff, is often unorthodox and people who don't like change hate that.
And because he hits back when he is hurt.

But Jesus said love out enemies. So you should love him. After all love trumps hate
Jesus is wondering when will Trump start governing towards-for ALL Americans????

That's just it, they're not waiting on anything. They were spewing hate from day 1.
Trump was spewing hate on day one when he was running for President and he hasn't let up yet!

After Jan 20th, Trump should have started behaving like he's President for ALL Americans. Thus far, Trump has shown he's only President for Red State Americans.

So probably on day 101, Trump will say, okay red stater's I've given you people (conservatives) 100 days of attention now I most be President for ALL of America. Perhaps the protest and hate will decline.

Forum List

Back