🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump sure has a lot of enemies.....wonder why?

Which means that most American "liberals" are anything but, since they fear, avoid, and try to legislate away freedom, and most American "conservatives" are actually liberal, because they champion freedom from oppressive government.

EXCEPT....

1. When it comes to women's right to choose what they wish for their own bodies
2. The LGBT community to comply with what nature has dictated upon them and the right to marry
3. Cities and states that want to become sanctuaries

Should I go on...????
Let's get at the foundation under those issues, shall we?

1. As long as you view the unborn baby as a human being with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, you can never agree that it's solely about the woman and her ability to violate a man's reproductive freedom. All the "pro-choicers" seem to forget about that particular bit of privacy and freedom.
2. Everyone has the right to be treated as an individual and with respect, and very few are going to argue against homosexuals gaining the legal benefits of a civil union. That's not where the sticking point is, however, and you know that well.
3. Are you seriously now going to argue in favor of state's and city's rights? I mean, if you want to open that door, fine, but there are a lot of things that will come through. Exhibits one and two, opposition to obamadon'tcare and gay "marriage". You might want to be careful with that one.

Which means that most American "liberals" are anything but, since they fear, avoid, and try to legislate away freedom, and most American "conservatives" are actually liberal, because they champion freedom from oppressive government.

EXCEPT....

2. The LGBT community to comply with what nature has dictated upon them and the right to marry

Should I go on...????
I think the problem is that there is a misunderstanding when it comes to abortion, the supreme court ruled that it was constitutional, so its not going to change anytime soon, the problem is really that women also want the government to fund the abortions. Taking away any and all government funding does not equate to taking away the right to have.
again, the supreme court says its constitutional for gays to marry, I dont see that changing soon either
Cities and states can still be sanctuarys, but since its basically illegal to grant the vermin a safe place to live illegally, funding can be cut for not complying with federal law. Same thing they did back in the day when the speed limit was dropped to 55 to conserve gas. States didnt have to comply, but funding was cut if they didnt.
Liberals just have to go all dramatic anytime they dont get their way.
You really don't see it changing ,,,with this anti abortion guy coming soon to the SC ? And a president that really wants to please the dunderheads that voted for him?
The worst the SC could possibly do (in your eyes) is overturn Roe, which would kick the matter back to the states. A few might outlaw the hated procedure, more would put common sense restrictions on it, and some would do nothing different.

A basic consequence of a narcissistic personality coupled with sociopathic tendencies, is the ever present paranoia. This perception is very evident in both Trump's speech and actions.

Someone who has such afflictions cannot tolerate criticism and is in a constant search for approval regardless of the source of such approval.....It can be an ex-KGB thug or a white supremacist...for Trump, an approval has intrinsic rewards. Now, someone could live his or her entire life with such maladies....but NOT in politics.

And, of course, there's also the constant feeling of paranoia that someone may shout form the sidelines that indeed "the emperor has no clothes." So, who brings out Trump's paranoia that can also lead to depression and instability?.....Well, for Trump it is:

The media
The Courts' system
Foreign leaders such as in Mexico, Australia, China, Japan, etc. (except , of course, Russia's)
So-called illegal immigrants
The upper echelon of our military (Trump thinks he's better qualified)

For Trump the greatest fear is that he could be labeled a horrible president, and he constantly seeks reinforcement from sycophants and were they not to deliver quickly and profusely, they would be fired.

Seriously, should such a flawed personality be in charge of our and our children's future?

My guess is because he's dismantling decades of progressive corruption, and globalists plans, in days. Tends to rile up those who are watching their PERSONAL goals get screwed up.

The worst the SC could possibly do (in your eyes) is overturn Roe, which would kick the matter back to the states. A few might outlaw the hated procedure, more would put common sense restrictions on it, and some would do nothing different.

Would those states that would outlaw the procedures hand out wire clothes' hangers instead?

Last edited:
Trump's approval is at 45%. Bush didn't get down to 45% until 2005.

What happened to the GOP after 2005? The elections of 2006 and 2008. Lost Congress, lost the presidency.

Trump is well ahead of Bush's schedule, as far as the fate of the GOP goes.

Is the election tomorrow ?

What was Obama's when he lost congress....????

Did his get better ?

So Trump has how long ?
We do not know "how long" Trump has before he's IMPEACHED.:ahole-1:

That is correct.......you don't know.

And even if he is....the WH stays conservative.

Suck on it.

:fu::fu::fu:
Typical shallow thinking conservative response! Take your medication Einstein and try not to die in your sleep!
Trump's approval is at 45%. Bush didn't get down to 45% until 2005.

What happened to the GOP after 2005? The elections of 2006 and 2008. Lost Congress, lost the presidency.

Trump is well ahead of Bush's schedule, as far as the fate of the GOP goes.

Is the election tomorrow ?

What was Obama's when he lost congress....????

Did his get better ?

So Trump has how long ?
We do not know "how long" Trump has before he's IMPEACHED.:ahole-1:

That is correct.......you don't know.

And even if he is....the WH stays conservative.

Suck on it.

:fu::fu::fu:
Typical shallow thinking conservative response! Take your medication Einstein and try not to die in your sleep!

No, it's a fact.....moron.

You don't know.

If Trump goes, Pence takes over.

You think otherwise......please show us.

Would those states that would outlaw the procedures hand out wire clothes' hangers instead?
Irrelevant to the point. Their citizens elect the legislators that would outlaw the procedure. The point is, the raving paranoia that the SC will outlaw abortion is ridiculous. The only way they could do it (Legally. When liberals run the court, anything goes) is to have the House, Senate, and President write legislation making it illegal, then approving the law as constitutional.

EXCEPT....

Should I go on...????
I think the problem is that there is a misunderstanding when it comes to abortion, the supreme court ruled that it was constitutional, so its not going to change anytime soon, the problem is really that women also want the government to fund the abortions. Taking away any and all government funding does not equate to taking away the right to have.
again, the supreme court says its constitutional for gays to marry, I dont see that changing soon either
Cities and states can still be sanctuarys, but since its basically illegal to grant the vermin a safe place to live illegally, funding can be cut for not complying with federal law. Same thing they did back in the day when the speed limit was dropped to 55 to conserve gas. States didnt have to comply, but funding was cut if they didnt.
You really don't see it changing ,,,with this anti abortion guy coming soon to the SC ? And a president that really wants to please the dunderheads that voted for him?
considering your ignorance, I hope it does change if that will piss you off.

EXCEPT....

Should I go on...????
and I'm sorry abortion passed you by

EXCEPT....

Should I go on...????
of course it passed me by, my mother wasnt a slut and my father had enough responsibility to actually raise children. Abortion wasnt for people like my parents.

EXCEPT....

Should I go on...????
of course it passed me by, my mother wasnt a slut and my father had enough responsibility to actually raise children. Abortion wasnt for people like my parents.

it's not for many people ,,,,even those who are FOR womens choice

Irrelevant to the point. Their citizens elect the legislators that would outlaw the procedure. The point is, the raving paranoia that the SC will outlaw abortion is ridiculous. The only way they could do it (Legally. When liberals run the court, anything goes) is to have the House, Senate, and President write legislation making it illegal, then approving the law as constitutional.

ABSOLUTE bullshit.......Citizen United did not spring up from legislation.....

And another example.......regardless of the Hyde Amendment, right wingers will STILL argue that PP conducts abortions with federal dollars....implying that laws don't matter, but ideology certainly does.

ABSOLUTE bullshit.......Citizen United did not spring up from legislation.....

And another example.......regardless of the Hyde Amendment, right wingers will STILL argue that PP conducts abortions with federal dollars....implying that laws don't matter, but ideology certainly does.
Just be sure to let us know when you think the SC is going to outlaw abortion. We'll laugh.

In politics you get away with whatever no one stops you from doing. Since money is fungible, of course federal dollars make it easier for PP to do abortions.

BTW, one group that is NOT an enemy of Trump. comprises of mentally unstable folks whom Trump has just allowed to easily purchase weapons...What could possibly go wrong??? Gun manufacturers and the NRA are very happy.

Im all for womens choice, I dont agree with it, I think its murder but as long as its not a product of my doing, I have no concern over what she chooses to do. I would never vote to take away a womans choice.
However, I dont think that there should be government funding for abortions at all in any way. Not one penny. if she chooses to abort, then she chooses to pay for that choice. very simple.

Im all for womens choice, I dont agree with it, I think its murder but as long as its not a product of my doing, I have no concern over what she chooses to do. I would never vote to take away a womans choice.
However, I dont think that there should be government funding for abortions at all in any way. Not one penny. if she chooses to abort, then she chooses to pay for that choice. very simple.
md you and I will agree on little but some one wanting an abortion and paying for it is one we can agree with

A basic consequence of a narcissistic personality coupled with sociopathic tendencies, is the ever present paranoia. This perception is very evident in both Trump's speech and actions.

Someone who has such afflictions cannot tolerate criticism and is in a constant search for approval regardless of the source of such approval.....It can be an ex-KGB thug or a white supremacist...for Trump, an approval has intrinsic rewards. Now, someone could live his or her entire life with such maladies....but NOT in politics.

And, of course, there's also the constant feeling of paranoia that someone may shout form the sidelines that indeed "the emperor has no clothes." So, who brings out Trump's paranoia that can also lead to depression and instability?.....Well, for Trump it is:

The media
The Courts' system
Foreign leaders such as in Mexico, Australia, China, Japan, etc. (except , of course, Russia's)
So-called illegal immigrants
The upper echelon of our military (Trump thinks he's better qualified)

For Trump the greatest fear is that he could be labeled a horrible president, and he constantly seeks reinforcement from sycophants and were they not to deliver quickly and profusely, they would be fired.

Seriously, should such a flawed personality be in charge of our and our children's future?

thank you DR shit for brains

Forum List

Back