Trump surging nationally.

It is brought up, as an attack against him personally, but it's perfectly fine if Clinton does it.
It was brought up to expose rightie hypocrisy .... but you said Liberals say that is a reason he shouldn't be president....

So? Which Liberals have said that...?
Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.
Don't misquote me. I did not say that. Where did I say that?
You said that you wouldn't want a first lady that posed nude, even though it was partial nudity.
No,I said do you people really want a first lady who has posed nude, and it isn't all partial nudity, btw. I said it would humiliate the US, and it would.
Seems jknowgood suffers from hallucinations. He keeps posting what he thinks Liberals are saying rather than what we actually say. Sadly, he actually believes the voices in his head.

Seems like you agree with me again... if the cheater is a Democrat, folks like yourself believe they do not deserve a vote to be president. If they're Republican though......

Actually lying under oath is what most people really disliked. Hell we knew he was a sexual predator when you elected him.

And when we elected him, many on the right said we were wrong for voting for a cheater.

Now some of those same folks will vote for Trump.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote some Liberals who say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife....

Funny, I seem to recall that the investigations were all about sexual harassment and abuse of power.
They were. So what? That has nothing to do with my post.

Just keeping it real. The Scandal was primarily a sexual harassment scandal and a coverup.

That some people personally were upset by the adultery aspect was their personal opinion.
So? I was pointing out how some on the right thought it was wrong to elect a cheater. You know that has nothing to do with his perjury or impeachment, right? You realize he was elected prior to that, right?

Actually lying under oath is what most people really disliked. Hell we knew he was a sexual predator when you elected him.

And when we elected him, many on the right said we were wrong for voting for a cheater.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote some Liberals who say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife....

Funny, I seem to recall that the investigations were all about sexual harassment and abuse of power.

Just keeping it real. The Scandal was primarily a sexual harassment scandal and a coverup.

That some people personally were upset by the adultery aspect was their personal opinion.
So? I was pointing out how some on the right thought it was wrong to elect a cheater. You know that has nothing to do with his perjury or impeachment, right? You realize he was elected prior to that, right?

If anyone said that Bill being a cheater was the primary reason they didn't support BIll and now they are supporting Trump, then that would be hypocritical of them.

Do you know anyone who fits that bill?

If anyone said that Bill being a cheater was the primary reason they didn't support BIll and now they are supporting Trump, then that would be hypocritical of them.

Why, yes, I do. My own brother, for one.

Then point out the contradiction and ask him what was his real reason for hating Bill Clinton.

Or what large faction makes Trump worthy of a special pass.

Then point out the contradiction and ask him what was his real reason for hating Bill Clinton.

Or what large faction makes Trump worthy of a special pass.
I already know why he's voting for Trump. Like most conservatives I come across, he's an idiot.

Trey Gowdy hasn’t been seen since Hillary took him to the woodshed.

You mean the Hillary Clinton who was so composed she stated that they were having the hearings to determine what happened and how to prevent it, and when Trey bent her over and took it to her, she screamed into the mic "what difference does it make at this point whether it was a spontaneous protest or a planned attack"?!? :lmao:

Well my dear....it makes all the difference if you're holding the hearing to determine what happened and how to prevent it. :lol:

And she has since won the nomination for President and Trey Gowdy is a laughing stock.

Hillary wins; yet again.

Yes, and you are nominating a person who is under investigation by the FBI for possible treason. Shows your intelligence.

She’s still under investigation? I haven’t heard anything about that in a few months. I guess when it’s your only hope of winning, you cling to anything:
The FBI is still investigating, your candidate could be tried for treason. That actually show's your true colors about america.

Speaking of which, isn’t Drumpf going to be called to answer for (giggle) Trump University???? Oh, we don’t talk about that….sorry.

How many people do you know that have been serially, over the course of decades, been accused of repeated sexual misconduct?
I love the way liberals say when Clinton cheats it's none of our business, it's a private matter. But Trump does it and he shouldn't be president. Liberalism is a mental disease.
Oh? Which Liberals are saying Trump shouldn't be president because he cheated on his wife?
It is brought up, as an attack against him personally, but it's perfectly fine if Clinton does it.
It was brought up to expose rightie hypocrisy .... but you said Liberals say that is a reason he shouldn't be president....

Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.

Trump wanting to nail his daughter is a character flaw.
Trump making fun of people’s appearance is a character flaw for someone wanting to be President.
Trump making fun of the physically handicapped is a character flaw for anyone over 3 years old.
Trump calling Mexicans rapists is a character flaw insofar as it’s a lie.

All of this is factual.
All of this is in the public space.
All of this cannot be argued that it didn’t happen.

How anyone is proud to support this small fraction of a man is probably living with some serious character flaws themselves.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.

You're an imbecile douche bag. Hillary is the one who will be hiding. The media has been covering for her for decades, but they can't shut Trump up. He will bring up all of Hillary's crimes and failures and drag her though them 100 times.

Dude, you listen to to much George Noory and Alex Jones. Hillary is a political animal. Trump will lose. If he does, it's the same as having Hillary. He likes government health care, won't build a wall won't challenge any of the country's he says he will and Congress and Senate will never work with then unless he is paying them.

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.

You're an imbecile douche bag. Hillary is the one who will be hiding. The media has been covering for her for decades, but they can't shut Trump up. He will bring up all of Hillary's crimes and failures and drag her though them 100 times.
We've got shock and awe all ready for that lying scumbag trump Including rape and his disease that he passed on to so many others So bri BRING IT ON

The rape accusation has already been thoroughly discredited. What "disease" are you referring to?

Anyone who believes Hillary to be a good candidate is an absolute fool.

I love the way liberals say when Clinton cheats it's none of our business, it's a private matter. But Trump does it and he shouldn't be president. Liberalism is a mental disease.
Oh? Which Liberals are saying Trump shouldn't be president because he cheated on his wife?

Trump making fun of people’s appearance is a character flaw for someone wanting to be President.
Trump making fun of the physically handicapped is a character flaw for anyone over 3 years old.

All of this is factual.

How anyone is proud to support this small fraction of a man is probably living with some serious character flaws themselves.

Lying is a character flaw, and it's one all of Trump's critics suffer from.

Dude, you listen to to much George Noory and Alex Jones. Hillary is a political animal. Trump will lose. If he does, it's the same as having Hillary. He likes government health care, won't build a wall won't challenge any of the country's he says he will and Congress and Senate will never work with then unless he is paying them.

More blather supported by the usual: absolutely nothing.

You're a joke.

All of this is factual.

Here is one of Donald’s that apparently your head is far enough up your ass to believe:

23. Strengthen the military so that it's "so big and so strong and so great" that "nobody's going to mess with us."

As if we were not there in the 1990’s and some guy who is going to blow himself up anyway is worried about the repercussions of killing soldiers.

This is the lie you guys believe.

All of this is factual.

Here is one of Donald’s that apparently your head is far enough up your ass to believe:

23. Strengthen the military so that it's "so big and so strong and so great" that "nobody's going to mess with us."

As if we were not there in the 1990’s and some guy who is going to blow himself up anyway is worried about the repercussions of killing soldiers.

This is the lie you guys believe.

So, does "having your head up your ass" mean you can tell a liar when you come across one?

Whether the military is going to dissuade suicide bombers isn't the issue. Obama has decimated the military and made it so pathetic and ineffective that terrorist groups simply don't fear it any longer. Obama has been trying to turn the military into a social welfare agency rather than a machine for destroying America's enemies. Trump will put a stop to that nonsense.

A president lying under oath about a blow job would humiliate the US, oh wait.
No big deal except for repubs
So if bush lied under oath you would support it?
about the war ?? No certainly not You remember him testifying but only if not taking the oath ,,,and how he had to bring president cheney with him or he wouldn't testify?
I'm just saying in general.
To my way of thinking ,there's small lies big lies and damned lies Clintons lie although well publicized were small bush lies about iraq were damned
You forget Bill and Hillary were quoting those same lies, and Hillary supported the Iraq war.

Speaking of which, isn’t Drumpf going to be called to answer for (giggle) Trump University???? Oh, we don’t talk about that….sorry.

I'll gladly call Trump out for "Trump University". From the sounds of things, it was quite scam. But unlike some people here - I'm not a blind, obedient lapdog so it's not that shocking that I will call out and question leaders from any party.

Nothing? That your boy is best buds with all the politicians that were the problem with this country is backed by many facts. You just are blinded by Trumps penis is all. No big. It will be awesome to see you trumptards wail when he loses. And that's a fact. Or if by some weird miracle he manages to win and Congress jams him up that will be just as good. You are just another tinfoil hat trailer trash dumdass who drools all over Sean Hannity. Incapable of independent thought. Will be a great election. Other then that, congratulations. Cruz is out. Now we will see the Donald come undone.

You're a joke.

Nothing? That your boy is best buds with all the politicians that were the problem with this country is backed by many facts. You just are blinded by Trumps penis is all. No big. It will be awesome to see you trumptards wail when he loses. And that's a fact. Or if by some weird miracle he manages to win and Congress jams him up that will be just as good. You are just another tinfoil hat trailer trash dumdass who drools all over Sean Hannity. Incapable of independent thought. Will be a great election. Other then that, congratulations. Cruz is out. Now we will see the Donald come undone.

As far as being a joke? If what you thought matered I may care what you think. But you don't. So I don't.

You're a joke.

As far as being a joke? If what you thought matered I may care what you think. But you don't. So I don't.

Maybe one of these days you'll surprise us all by posting actual facts and logic. So far, however, it's been nothing but a river of slime and ad hominems. You posts are hardly worth reading. I bet I can predict the content of your next hundred posts.

You're a joke.

Maybe one of these days you'll surprise us all by posting actual facts and logic. So far, however, it's been nothing but a river of slime and ad hominems. You posts are hardly worth reading. I bet I can predict the content of your next hundred posts.

Facts? Logic? You are a slave to social media. A prime example of how stupid the people I this country have become. Facts and logic to you is what ever is on TV. Especially you have only brought trailer trash rhetoric. Nothing going more. Other then a warm fuzzy feeling you can't say and never have said anything about what makes trump so good other then what you feel. Nothing about what Trump says a trade war means for us normal folks. Not how it will affect your food stamps. You never mention how trump told you he would build a wall, but told the times he really wouldn't. You never mention how he sent his campigan manager to tell the establishment he is supposed to be against that he was only playing a part, and on that establishment thing, how he has funded their agenda until this year. All facts that you ignore. You are a mindless drone. Not much more. You bring facts if you can. You can not.

You're a joke.

Facts? Logic? You are a slave to social media. A prime example of how stupid the people I this country have become. Facts and logic to you is what ever is on TV. Especially you have only brought trailer trash rhetoric. Nothing going more. Other then a warm fuzzy feeling you can't say and never have said anything about what makes trump so good other then what you feel. Nothing about what Trump says a trade war means for us normal folks. Not how it will affect your food stamps. You never mention how trump told you he would build a wall, but told the times he really wouldn't. You never mention how he sent his campigan manager to tell the establishment he is supposed to be against that he was only playing a part, and on that establishment thing, how he has funded their agenda until this year. All facts that you ignore. You are a mindless drone. Not much more. You bring facts if you can. You can not.
<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back