Trump surging nationally.

Trump and Christie vs Clinton after tonight?

I wouldn't be surprised....

I would be surprised. I think Trump will either go out of politics to someone like himself or to someone who resonates with conservatives like Rubio or Gingrich. Christie adds zero to his campaign

Maybe his son Eric?

That's be awesome.. is that even legal?

Eric is stupider and less capible then his father. Christy is an uberlib.

I would be surprised. I think Trump will either go out of politics to someone like himself or to someone who resonates with conservatives like Rubio or Gingrich. Christie adds zero to his campaign

Why Rubio when he will be voted out of office? Rubio is the RINO that trump rails against. it's funny, Trumptards say they are ready for change, yet they are all fine with Trump warming to the establishment? the very folks who caused the issues? man, stupid does truly reign supreame.

So, wait, now cheating matters?

Well it certainly mattered to the right when the cheater was a Democrat. Now that it's a Republican ... not so much.

After how liberals has supported it, it's not that big of a deal anymore. Another way liberals are destroying american values. I think Trump cheating on his wives is a character flaw and if it wasn't Hillary running I would stay home instead of voting for Trump. Anyone but Hillary, liberals should've picked a better nominee because if you did we would have another democrat president.

Seems like you agree with me again... if the cheater is a Democrat, folks like yourself believe they do not deserve a vote to be president. If they're Republican though......

Actually lying under oath is what most people really disliked. Hell we knew he was a sexual predator when you elected him.

And when we elected him, many on the right said we were wrong for voting for a cheater.

Now some of those same folks will vote for Trump.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote some Liberals who say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife....

Funny, I seem to recall that the investigations were all about sexual harassment and abuse of power.

Trump sucks, but wow, Hillary is unbeatable? You're delusional

Trump supporters are like a dog chasing a car, what are they going to do if they catch the damned thing? We will have to LIVE with him as president for 4 years, which will not be pleasant.

I predict that Trump will defeat Hillary, but I am not sure that is all that great.

Unfortunately, it is Trump or Hillary. We know what we get with Hildabeast... and it is more of the last 8 years.

Trump Funded Hillery and Bama for the last eight years.

I didn't say I liked the situation.

Maybe his son Eric?

That's be awesome.. is that even legal?

Eric is stupider and less capible then his father. Christy is an uberlib.

Well, I meant awesome in a hilarious way...

Trump sucks, but wow, Hillary is unbeatable? You're delusional

Trump supporters are like a dog chasing a car, what are they going to do if they catch the damned thing? We will have to LIVE with him as president for 4 years, which will not be pleasant.

I predict that Trump will defeat Hillary, but I am not sure that is all that great.

Unfortunately, it is Trump or Hillary. We know what we get with Hildabeast... and it is more of the last 8 years.

Trump Funded Hillery and Bama for the last eight years.

I didn't say I liked the situation.

may or may not. Me, I think I can do a write in in Texas. that's what I plan to do. Trump is Hillery, Hillery is Trump. I want to be wrong , but Trump just ain't got the brain. this mess with Cruz's dad is a perfect excample. Hillery will lean into that punch then hand his ass to him. oh, wasn't being a dick, just saying

Why Rubio when he will be voted out of office? Rubio is the RINO that trump rails against. it's funny, Trumptards say they are ready for change, yet they are all fine with Trump warming to the establishment? the very folks who caused the issues? man, stupid does truly reign supreame.

Who's voting Rubio out of office? He's not running

his senate seat. he will be gone when it's time.

his senate seat. he will be gone when it's time.

How to you vote someone out who isn't running? You sure you're not a Trump supporter? You sure sound like one

Peter Mathew Courtis ‏@PeterMCourtis 38m38 minutes ago

TRUMP NOW AT 56% NATIONALLY - NBC News|SurveyMonkey Poll: Trump 56% (+6) Cruz 22% (-4) Kasich 14% (-3)

If 56% of conservative leaning voters show up in November, Hilary will the run the table. Dems will get the Senate and House back.

Take your hand out of your pants, you're fantasizing again

It's going to be a rude awakening for America come Wed. morning in Nov.

House, Senate, and WH will be blue.

Peter Mathew Courtis ‏@PeterMCourtis 38m38 minutes ago

TRUMP NOW AT 56% NATIONALLY - NBC News|SurveyMonkey Poll: Trump 56% (+6) Cruz 22% (-4) Kasich 14% (-3)

If 56% of conservative leaning voters show up in November, Hilary will the run the table. Dems will get the Senate and House back.

Take your hand out of your pants, you're fantasizing again

It's going to be a rude awakening for America come Wed. morning in Nov.

House, Senate, and WH will be blue.

Wow, a leftist predicting total victory, that is an unusual prediction

I love the way liberals say when Clinton cheats it's none of our business, it's a private matter. But Trump does it and he shouldn't be president. Liberalism is a mental disease.
Oh? Which Liberals are saying Trump shouldn't be president because he cheated on his wife?
It is brought up, as an attack against him personally, but it's perfectly fine if Clinton does it.
It was brought up to expose rightie hypocrisy .... but you said Liberals say that is a reason he shouldn't be president....

So? Which Liberals have said that...?
Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.
Don't misquote me. I did not say that. Where did I say that?
You said that you wouldn't want a first lady that posed nude, even though it was partial nudity.

Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.
How many marriages would a candidate have to have gone thru for you to say forget about him?
The way liberal lowered the bar for presidents. As many as he wants. Your new presidential nominee could be indicted for treason, setting the bar as low it can go.
Yet you appear to be delusional. You think Liberals say things they don't actually say. You think Liberals say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife; yet you can't quote any who said that.
Teabagger started a forum on Trump and Cruz's cheating, right winger also brings it up. Just a couple of posters.
No quotes, just more delusions, huh?

Sad.
tea bagger started a forum on Trump and Cruz's affairs.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.
That's because the media is giving him free air time. He doesn't have to spend his money. Brilliant on his part.

So true and it comes off as brilliant, but it's not because he is so smart, nope. It's because if he gets a question he don't like he will say the lady asking it is on the rag. Or that wen he walks into an ambush interview he will grt tripped up by a reallystupid couple questions then go on Hannityand cry. it's because of ratings and that's all. come the campaignfor president there will be no mercy. The press will turn on him and rip him to shreads. Then Hillery'smachine will fire up and finish him. it will be such a shit show the networks ratings will go through the roof and voters will stay home. Get ready for Bama/Clinton 2.0.
The media has constantly tried to destroy Trump, they failed miserably. Trump will crush Hillary in the debates.

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.
That's because the media is giving him free air time. He doesn't have to spend his money. Brilliant on his part.

So true and it comes off as brilliant, but it's not because he is so smart, nope. It's because if he gets a question he don't like he will say the lady asking it is on the rag. Or that wen he walks into an ambush interview he will grt tripped up by a reallystupid couple questions then go on Hannityand cry. it's because of ratings and that's all. come the campaignfor president there will be no mercy. The press will turn on him and rip him to shreads. Then Hillery'smachine will fire up and finish him. it will be such a shit show the networks ratings will go through the roof and voters will stay home. Get ready for Bama/Clinton 2.0.
The media has constantly tried to destroy Trump, they failed miserably. Trump will crush Hillary in the debates.
she'll make him look like the dunce he is as far as our foreign and national business go All that ah knows is he'll make America great again Buffet who has twice trumps smarts says america is greater than ever NOW

she'll make him look like the dunce he is as far as our foreign and national business go All that ah knows is he'll make America great again Buffet who has twice trumps smarts says america is greater than ever NOW

What the hell does Hillary know about business?

Crikey, you can't be serious.

The media has given the moron a billion in free advertising

Trump knows real estate PERIOD Hill in her years of sen and sec of state and 8 years as a presidents wife knows more about politics, knows more about our foreign affairs, and knows more about america than trumpet will ever know

Trump knows real estate PERIOD Hill in her years of sen and sec of state and 8 years as a presidents wife knows more about politics, knows more about our foreign affairs, and knows more about america than trumpet will ever know

Yeah, okay. You keep telling yourself that.

She doesn't know her asshole from a buttonhole.

Stevens would beg to differ.

Forum List

Back