Trump surging nationally.

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.
That's because the media is giving him free air time. He doesn't have to spend his money. Brilliant on his part.

So true and it comes off as brilliant, but it's not because he is so smart, nope. It's because if he gets a question he don't like he will say the lady asking it is on the rag. Or that wen he walks into an ambush interview he will grt tripped up by a reallystupid couple questions then go on Hannityand cry. it's because of ratings and that's all. come the campaignfor president there will be no mercy. The press will turn on him and rip him to shreads. Then Hillery'smachine will fire up and finish him. it will be such a shit show the networks ratings will go through the roof and voters will stay home. Get ready for Bama/Clinton 2.0.
The media has constantly tried to destroy Trump, they failed miserably. Trump will crush Hillary in the debates.
LOL Oh boy, are you delusional.

Oh? Which Liberals are saying Trump shouldn't be president because he cheated on his wife?
It is brought up, as an attack against him personally, but it's perfectly fine if Clinton does it.
It was brought up to expose rightie hypocrisy .... but you said Liberals say that is a reason he shouldn't be president....

So? Which Liberals have said that...?
Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.
Don't misquote me. I did not say that. Where did I say that?
You said that you wouldn't want a first lady that posed nude, even though it was partial nudity.
No,I said do you people really want a first lady who has posed nude, and it isn't all partial nudity, btw. I said it would humiliate the US, and it would.

It is brought up, as an attack against him personally, but it's perfectly fine if Clinton does it.
It was brought up to expose rightie hypocrisy .... but you said Liberals say that is a reason he shouldn't be president....

Just scroll through the forums, their are some saying that Trumps cheating is a character flaw for running for president.
Heck Esmeralda says he shouldn't become president for semi nude pictures his wife did years ago.
You said that you wouldn't want a first lady that posed nude, even though it was partial nudity.
No,I said do you people really want a first lady who has posed nude, and it isn't all partial nudity, btw. I said it would humiliate the US, and it would.
Tell me all the women that wears a g string bikini demeaning women. Because that is the worst photograph I saw.

A president lying under oath about a blow job would humiliate the US, oh wait.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.
That's because the media is giving him free air time. He doesn't have to spend his money. Brilliant on his part.

So true and it comes off as brilliant, but it's not because he is so smart, nope. It's because if he gets a question he don't like he will say the lady asking it is on the rag. Or that wen he walks into an ambush interview he will grt tripped up by a reallystupid couple questions then go on Hannityand cry. it's because of ratings and that's all. come the campaignfor president there will be no mercy. The press will turn on him and rip him to shreads. Then Hillery'smachine will fire up and finish him. it will be such a shit show the networks ratings will go through the roof and voters will stay home. Get ready for Bama/Clinton 2.0.
The media has constantly tried to destroy Trump, they failed miserably. Trump will crush Hillary in the debates.
she'll make him look like the dunce he is as far as our foreign and national business go All that ah knows is he'll make America great again Buffet who has twice trumps smarts says america is greater than ever NOW

What the hell does Hillary know about business?

Crikey, you can't be serious.
Are you kidding??? wasn't it her that took 1000 in cattle futures and made 100,000?...lol

No big deal except for repubs

she'll make him look like the dunce he is as far as our foreign and national business go All that ah knows is he'll make America great again Buffet who has twice trumps smarts says america is greater than ever NOW

Are you kidding??? wasn't it her that took 1000 in cattle futures and made 100,000?...lol
Did it over night then stopped her career in the stock market.

So if bush lied under oath you would support it?

Did it over night then stopped her career in the stock market.
Maybe she can do the same for america?? I know it sounds a little like stealing but trump and congress have dirty hands too ,,,OK for insider trading by congress??? thieves that's why they take 100000+ dollar salaries

about the war ?? No certainly not You remember him testifying but only if not taking the oath ,,,and how he had to bring president cheney with him or he wouldn't testify?

about the war ?? No certainly not You remember him testifying but only if not taking the oath ,,,and how he had to bring president cheney with him or he wouldn't testify?
I'm just saying in general.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
You are past getting boring...
Please be PRECISE in quoting at least a segment of a 1 hour interview where you disagree with Trump based on some intelligent POV.

I'm just saying in general.
To my way of thinking ,there's small lies big lies and damned lies Clintons lie although well publicized were small bush lies about iraq were damned

You're an imbecile douche bag. Hillary is the one who will be hiding. The media has been covering for her for decades, but they can't shut Trump up. He will bring up all of Hillary's crimes and failures and drag her though them 100 times.

You're an imbecile douche bag. Hillary is the one who will be hiding. The media has been covering for her for decades, but they can't shut Trump up. He will bring up all of Hillary's crimes and failures and drag her though them 100 times.
We've got shock and awe all ready for that lying scumbag trump Including rape and his disease that he passed on to so many others So bri BRING IT ON

Well it certainly mattered to the right when the cheater was a Democrat. Now that it's a Republican ... not so much.

After how liberals has supported it, it's not that big of a deal anymore. Another way liberals are destroying american values. I think Trump cheating on his wives is a character flaw and if it wasn't Hillary running I would stay home instead of voting for Trump. Anyone but Hillary, liberals should've picked a better nominee because if you did we would have another democrat president.

Seems like you agree with me again... if the cheater is a Democrat, folks like yourself believe they do not deserve a vote to be president. If they're Republican though......

Actually lying under oath is what most people really disliked. Hell we knew he was a sexual predator when you elected him.

And when we elected him, many on the right said we were wrong for voting for a cheater.

Now some of those same folks will vote for Trump.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote some Liberals who say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife....

Funny, I seem to recall that the investigations were all about sexual harassment and abuse of power.
They were. So what? That has nothing to do with my post.

After how liberals has supported it, it's not that big of a deal anymore. Another way liberals are destroying american values. I think Trump cheating on his wives is a character flaw and if it wasn't Hillary running I would stay home instead of voting for Trump. Anyone but Hillary, liberals should've picked a better nominee because if you did we would have another democrat president.

Seems like you agree with me again... if the cheater is a Democrat, folks like yourself believe they do not deserve a vote to be president. If they're Republican though......

Actually lying under oath is what most people really disliked. Hell we knew he was a sexual predator when you elected him.

And when we elected him, many on the right said we were wrong for voting for a cheater.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote some Liberals who say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife....

Funny, I seem to recall that the investigations were all about sexual harassment and abuse of power.
Here is what drumpf brings to the table
Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

How many marriages would a candidate have to have gone thru for you to say forget about him?
The way liberal lowered the bar for presidents. As many as he wants. Your new presidential nominee could be indicted for treason, setting the bar as low it can go.
Yet you appear to be delusional. You think Liberals say things they don't actually say. You think Liberals say Trump should not be president because he cheated on his wife; yet you can't quote any who said that.
Teabagger started a forum on Trump and Cruz's cheating, right winger also brings it up. Just a couple of posters.
No quotes, just more delusions, huh?

Sad.
tea bagger started a forum on Trump and Cruz's affairs.
We've already reached the conclusion you can't quote Liberals saying Trump shouldn't be president because he cheated on his wife.

You proved you're the one with the mental disorder, the Liberals, whom you claim stated the above.

Thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif

Just keeping it real. The Scandal was primarily a sexual harassment scandal and a coverup.

That some people personally were upset by the adultery aspect was their personal opinion.

Forum List

Back