Trump: Take the guns first, go through due process second.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
In another thread, they were talking about the way FL is confiscating guns from those who could possibly pose a danger to society.

Guess what? Trump is also in favor of the same thing.

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

And, if you want to hear him say it himself, here's the video...................

He starts talking about it at the 20 second mark.

By the way conservatives.........................how do you feel about Trump wanting to confiscate guns first, and then send the person through due process and the courts to get them back? There were a hell of a lot of you in the thread about Florida doing this who were complaining about the "slippery slope".

How do you feel about it now that Trump supports it?

In another thread, they were talking about the way FL is confiscating guns from those who could possibly pose a danger to society.

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

And, if you want to hear him say it himself, here's the video...................

He's crazy and just doesn't care. . . .

a-kurt-cobain-quote-about-donald-trump-is-going-v-2-30080-1489091625-0_dblbig.jpg

Actually, conservatives were lying about guns being "confiscated" in Florida, because no such thing was happening.

Of course there should not be guns in the hands of those who plan on shooting people.

The only problem is that leftists take "dangerous individuals" to mean everyday Americans defending their homes and arming themselves against tyranny.

/----/ So? You're saying that crazies should have guns?

Of course there should not be guns in the hands of those who plan on shooting people.

The only problem is that leftists take "dangerous individuals" to mean everyday Americans defending their homes and arming themselves against tyranny.

No, they don't.

Never said anything one way or the other. But, like I said, in another thread, Trump supporters and conservatives alike are screaming about FL taking guns away from people they think are a danger to the community. I just wanted to show you guys that Trump supports the same thing, take the guns first, go through due process second.

How do you feel about that?

No, they don't.

shutterstock_1028692576-990x556.jpg

Why is this the message then in every rally they have about guns?

"we just dont want crazy people to have guns!" - leftists
"then why the fuck are you trying to take them from everyone by banning certain ones or trying to make it more expensive?" - Normal people

All states bypass due process with child protective services.

Children are removed from a home when abuse or neglect are reported (along on observations by social worker and/or police during visit to the home), WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, parental rights are suspended pending a hearing, every single day.

We're talking about a live human being and PARENTAL RIGHTS. There is no more NATURAL LAW then that.

But somehow we can't get reasonable laws and procedures for removing guns from a home of a mentally deranged individual.

It is the profit motive that make the gun industry via their lobbying arm block any reasonable gun regulation.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

I'm thinking about selling T-shirts that say that. And I bet they would sell like crazy at Trump rallies. That's just how credulous and stupid his bleevers are.

He's crazy and just doesn't care. . . .

a-kurt-cobain-quote-about-donald-trump-is-going-v-2-30080-1489091625-0_dblbig.jpg
Listen, parrot. Not only did you just copy and paste a fake quote, you didn't even notice they misspelled Kurt Cobain's name.

You know, whenever I see someone being accused of lying, I like to go to Google and look it up for myself. Yep, you're right, Cobain never said this, it was originally a meme on a Facebook account called Trump Train.

This Viral Pro-Trump Kurt Cobain Quote Is Obviously Bogus

According to Snopes, which debunked the fake Cobain quote earlier this year, it first appeared in the “Curt Cobain” image macro form on a Facebook page called Trump Train on July 30, 2016. Trump Train, as you might guess, is not exactly a reliable source of news. Recent posts from the same page also include an article claiming CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta is planning on going commando to the next press briefing because he’s afraid Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to give him a wedgie.

If you Google the Cobain quote and limit your search to pages published before Trump announced his presidential candidacy, you get no results, strongly suggesting it is fabricated. It’s unclear exactly how it was popularized after the appearance on the Trump Train page, but we can assume it went the usual way: shared across social media pages and in chain emails, without anything resembling context or attribution, until it reached a saturation point. The fact that the seemingly original specimen contains an obvious misspelling of Cobain’s first name suggests one possible origin story: Maybe it was somebody’s idea of a joke, not intended to be taken seriously even by the person who made it. Whoops!

He said that, not gonna happen.

Now up until Chattahoochee closed, that Nikolas Cruz would have either been

there, or in Mariana.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is a judgement call, we all know there are people *out there* who have guns and are mentally insane.
  2. Gone off the deep end in other words.
  3. These crazy people don't hide they are crazy and make statements "I'm going to grab my gun and go shoot up some place the local, *- - - - - - - - - - - *, and the parents or friends report it, and the cops tell them, "Hey our hand are tied till he does it"
  4. There is where the problems occur.
  5. Crazy people going unhinged while everyone knows it and nothing can be done about it till after its done.
  6. Now after many years of going down that road and seeing crazy people attacking innocent people, its crazy to not change the way things are done, don't you think?!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Never said anything one way or the other. But, like I said, in another thread, Trump supporters and conservatives alike are screaming about FL taking guns away from people they think are a danger to the community. I just wanted to show you guys that Trump supports the same thing, take the guns first, go through due process second.

How do you feel about that?

/-----/ Take guns away from obvious crazies than let them go through due process. But a returning Vet who is automatically labeled as unstable or must have PTSS due to combat, give him due process first.
bf68490cd384bc0ad665de382dde0a3b--funny-signs-its-funny.jpg

Forum List

Back