Trump Takes Out Top Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ Commander in Iraq

He was hanging out with terrorists?
But iran doesn't back terrorist groups!
:rolleyes:

did he?

Did Trump Say to 'Stop Congratulating Obama for Killing Bin Laden'?

Donald Trump declared in 2012 that people should stop congratulating President Obama for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

TRUE!

All of that verbal wrangling prompted some Trump critics to point out that after U.S. forces had finally run Osama bin Laden to ground, Trump had declared President Obama did not deserve congratulations for the feat because it was “Navy SEALS [who] killed bin Laden” and not Obama himself. "

Bone spurs didn't kill anyone.....

the military did it....

did he?

Donald Trump declared in 2012 that people should stop congratulating President Obama for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

TRUE!

All of that verbal wrangling prompted some Trump critics to point out that after U.S. forces had finally run Osama bin Laden to ground, Trump had declared President Obama did not deserve congratulations for the feat because it was “Navy SEALS [who] killed bin Laden” and not Obama himself. "

the military did it....

You forgot to mention that Biden was responsible for the Extortion 17 massacre..

Betrayal of Seal Team 6 Led To Extortion 17 Massacre In ...

www.floppingaces.net/2019/03/08/betrayal-of-seal-team-6-led-to-extortion-17-massacre...
Then there is Joe Biden, whose loose lips got members of Seal Team 6 targeted for revenge and killed in an Afghan mission known as Extortion 17: As Investor’s Business Daily recounted on May 28, 2013:... Leon Panetta is one who has taken President Trump to task for his alleged “loose lips”. Panetta himself, it would seem, was also one who needed to be surrounded by adults to keep his loose lips in check, having put the lives of those who took out Osama bin Laden at risk. As Breitbart reported:

did he?

TRUE!

the military did it....

You forgot to mention that Biden was responsible for the Extortion 17 massacre..

Betrayal of Seal Team 6 Led To Extortion 17 Massacre In ...

www.floppingaces.net/2019/03/08/betrayal-of-seal-team-6-led-to-extortion-17-massacre...
Then there is Joe Biden, whose loose lips got members of Seal Team 6 targeted for revenge and killed in an Afghan mission known as Extortion 17: As Investor’s Business Daily recounted on May 28, 2013:... Leon Panetta is one who has taken President Trump to task for his alleged “loose lips”. Panetta himself, it would seem, was also one who needed to be surrounded by adults to keep his loose lips in check, having put the lives of those who took out Osama bin Laden at risk. As Breitbart reported:

I didn't forget to mention it.

I see that, because I PROVED a point you can't argue with you have decided to completely drop THAT thread and now go after biden.

Biden is all yours, coward.

I'm still talking about how Trump did NOT kill anyone. The military did.

Why in the world you are using this kind of media? Gateway Pundit.

1. It says last night killed 18. How the hell a pundit knows that when this garbage media only operates in someone basement?

2. Last night commander died? How in the world a link of this kind that doesn’t have a single agent knows that?

1. It says last night killed 18. How the hell a pundit knows that when this garbage media only operates in someone basement?

2. Last night commander died? How in the world a link of this kind that doesn’t have a single agent knows that?
Thanks. I was hoping to reap some Leftard tears and anguish. I drink your tears like a fine wine.

Like I said month before last, I'm sure it couldn't happen to a nicer a$$hole General.
They are stuck on stupid. If Iranian Generals or their supported people decide to attack American targets in Iraq, The Generals ought to be able to figure out, it's time to get the fk out of the country right then or prepare to die in place, but nope. Stuck on stupid. Good riddance.

I support killing these parasites but the sad part is we are failing in Iraq.

After spending trillion $ in Iraq its supposed to be a safe place for us but they are killing us and wants us out.

Thanks. I was hoping to reap some Leftard tears and anguish. I drink your tears like a fine wine.

I’m actually very disappointed with you. You’ve been here this long you should know better than using this kind of worthless lying link.

I gave you 2 points for you to remember every time you use an unknown link then question what it’s saying.

Forum List

Back