Trump talks to the Troops on his way to LA..

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
......and Melania is looking HOT in the aviator sunglasses and cap!!!!

The appreciation shown to Trump by our Troops was evident.
In the eight years of barry I never heard "It's an honor to meet you Sir" once let alone multiple times.

Last edited:
......and Melania is looking Hot in the aviator sunglasses and cap!!!!

The appreciation shown to Trump by our Troops was evident.
In the eight years of barry I never heard "It's an honor to meet you Sir" once let alone multiple times.

Gen Mattis spoke to the troops this week basically saying don't listen to Trump. I bet you Breitbart didn't tell u that.

The only reason Trump is on this trip is because it's raining cats and dogs in NJ and he can't play golf.
True dat.

Since when do our troops pay too much attention to a draft dodger?

The Troops Love Trump...and it pleases me to no end that they hated barry and it eats at you.
Our troops arent stupid like you.They have eyes and ears and have seen the unmitigated disaster Trump has been the past 7 months.
They've seen the childish boorish behavior
And his poor decisions. So keep lying to yourself that they love this pathologically lying draft dodger..

Conservatives think supporting the troops means always being eager to send them to some hellhole to fight a useless war on the other side of the world.

Conservatives think supporting the troops means always being eager to send them to some hellhole to fight a useless war on the other side of the world.

It's not as if America wasn't at war every single day of Obama's two terms or anything.

Yeah...the media avoids talking about it when a dem is in office and the sheep think there's no US Military presence in foreign countries.
Fuken Tards.....

It's not as if America wasn't at war every single day of Obama's two terms or anything.
If Donald Trump wanted to start another war, deny that you would not be 100% for it no matter where or why.

The Troops Love Trump...and it pleases me to no end that they hated barry and it eats at you.
Our troops arent stupid like you.They have eyes and ears and have seen the unmitigated disaster Trump has been the past 7 months.
They've seen the childish boorish behavior
And his poor decisions. So keep lying to yourself that they love this pathologically lying draft dodger..
The troops are behind Trump. It's refreshing to see respect for the CIC after that pussy Obama!

Bush's wars genius..

I mean, didn't Obama promise to get us out of the middle east during his campaigns? But I know how it works, everything bad is the fault of the previous republican president, everything good is because of the previous democrat president.

Forum List

Back