Trump Tells Team to Target 10% Spending, 20% Fed Workers Cuts

The stimulus Obama signed?
Kaz,

You KNOW this will end with you in tears.....

Yes....that was the Stimulus Obama signed.....what about it?
it failed?
Sez who?

Sez that we had the weakest recovery from a recession since WWII

You mean Great Depression...to which Great Recession is second only to?

We didn't have same recessions, why should they have same recovery?

Is there some knowledge on how long 4-6 Trillion dollars of real estate value lost takes to recover from that you are operating from?

Is there some good reason to compare this recovery to one in early 2000 that was lifted by huge real estate bubble growth? Or maybe the one Reagan had for completely different economic reasons?

I didn't compare it to one recession, I compared it to every recession since WWII. That covers all those variables. Obama is an abysmal failure. Will Trump do better? Maybe, maybe not. But we sure need to try something different

Seriously...

Are you proud of your ignorance?

Look up how much of the Stimulus was assigned to FY 2009....

Yes, the one Obama signed retard. Only 200b of it fell on 2009 budget.

So the rest was the budget enacted by the Democrat Congress, huh?
Your point being, Kaz?

(cause I know you are inclined to jejunosity like that)

That both parties did it? Not the sharpest pebble on the beach, are you?

That both parties did what?

Respond to the fucking disaster engineered by the most incompetent administration in history?

One would fucking hope so, no?

Kaz,

Yes....that was the Stimulus Obama signed.....what about it?
it failed?
Sez who?

Is there some knowledge on how long 4-6 Trillion dollars of real estate value lost takes to recover from that you are operating from?

Is there some good reason to compare this recovery to one in early 2000 that was lifted by huge real estate bubble growth? Or maybe the one Reagan had for completely different economic reasons?

I didn't compare it to one recession, I compared it to every recession since WWII. That covers all those variables. Obama is an abysmal failure. Will Trump do better? Maybe, maybe not. But we sure need to try something different
I didn't compare it to one recession, I compared it to every recession since WWII.

I would expect you to......you're a moron.....

Have you considered the fiscal response in each instance?

I just figure they are going to gaslight us for the next 4 years, no matter how successful he is, or is not. They can not have him deliver, because if he does, they are done for a generation. The only reason they have a up today, is because many young people have never really had a President who wasn't leftist. (in many cases, including Bush) They are skeptical! But if it works, that will be erased rather quickly!
Did I just read this?

Allow me to demonstrate "gaslighting"....

Which presidential terms saw the highest growth in employment?

I'll give you #1 and #2 (Clinton, and Clinton)

lol, what has that got to do with Obama? Told you before, Bush and Obama are kinsmen, they are one era. Reagan and Clinton were the other, with another useless Bush stuffed between them.
Why not just try to answer the question? It has NOTHING to do with Bush.....

notice how gaslighting has conditioned you to reflexively reject the facts....
your one or 2 sentence reply does nothing. You know who you are, and I am not engaging a gaslighter again. Come back when you and your Dems have some power-)

I've made my point..

You know who you are, and I am not engaging a gaslighter again.

I'm the guy who recently disabused you of a bunch of other ignorance you held dear and directed you to the Source of Truth....

Nope, you cherry picked------>which President has had the worst GDP growth over his term in the last 75 years ICE-) Oh, that has got to hurt-)

Tell us ICE, what is the AVERAGE GDP growth of ALL Presidents, and what was Obamas? Oh my, see gaslighter, I can cherry pick too!

You are just a gaslighter, and when you and yours get a little power, come back and talk to us. Till then, "go away kid, ya bother me!" That is the bottom line. No need to engage a phony, if the phony has no power at all, including truth!

It was Booooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

On the other hand, Obama's still President, but get over it and let him go! Nothing happening was his fault, it was Booooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

....You have some sort of Pavlovian response to the name of last president but of course Bush, WHO SUBMITTED 2009 BUDGET is relevant to discussion about 2009 budget.

And both the House and Senate who passed it were Democrat and Obama signed the Tarp that ballooned it. Man up, Bruce. You and the Republicans did all that together. Put the finger away

But BOOOOOOOOSH was an innocent bystander? Ridiculous.

2009 budget was in the works for a long while, to give Bush a full pass on it and dump it on incoming Obama is disingenuous to say the least.

Um ... what? Read the blue, moron

Dumbass, do you understand the POINT of what we are discussing?

The point is responsibility for 2009 budget of Obama VS Bush.

Weatherman disingenuously tried to pin it all on Obama and instead of stating your disagreement with him you keep preaching they-all-did-it!!!

You mean the budget that was passed by the Democrat House and the Democrat Senate that Bush didn't have a vote on?

Seriously, you think the Democrat House and Democrat Senate passed the budget Bush proposed?

A tip, sip the kool-aid, don't bob for apples in it

On the other hand, Obama's still President, but get over it and let him go! Nothing happening was his fault, get over it, move on, it was Booooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
If FY 2009 was NOT under Scrub, then who the fuck submitted the budget request for it in Feb 2008?

You're hitting Stupid running this morning, Kaz.....
Obama and the Democrat Congress created a $900 Million Porkulus spending bill, dufus.
So basically what this stupid fk is saying is that obummer went in and did absolutely nothing. Wow betcha he's proud of that eh?

Uh.....that's Weatherman you're addressing.......if you are taking HIS word for it, you gotta be just as fucking stupid....

Well, since you were trained to pump financial products and you use that to free the elderly from big chunks of their retirement in exchange for self interested mediocre investment advice, one is better off not listening to you, either
Kazzing again, Kazzie?

Obama and the Democrat Congress created a $900 Million Porkulus spending bill, dufus.
So basically what this stupid fk is saying is that obummer went in and did absolutely nothing. Wow betcha he's proud of that eh?

Uh.....that's Weatherman you're addressing.......if you are taking HIS word for it, you gotta be just as fucking stupid....
Dufus denies Obama was involved in the $900M Porkulus spending bill.

And that both houses of congress were Democrat

Fucking idiots slim has specifically said that yes it was Obama's stimulus, but only small part of it fell on 2009 budget.

The stimulus signed by Obama that was passed by the Democrat House and Democrat Senate on top of the 2009 budget passed by the Democrat House and Democrat Senate?

Just want to make sure we're talking about the same one

Yes, the one Obama signed retard. Only 200b of it fell on 2009 budget.

So the rest was the budget enacted by the Democrat Congress, huh?
Your point being, Kaz?

(cause I know you are inclined to jejunosity like that)

That both parties did it? Not the sharpest pebble on the beach, are you?

That both parties did what?

Respond to the fucking disaster engineered by the most incompetent administration in history?

One would fucking hope so, no?

W, Obama, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to. Amazing how you can look at two sides of the same coin and see good and evil. Did I say amazing? Delusional is a better description. Or partisan, that shows your motivation

I didn't compare it to one recession, I compared it to every recession since WWII.

Yes, they all recovered faster than Obama did

If FY 2009 was NOT under Scrub, then who the fuck submitted the budget request for it in Feb 2008?

You're hitting Stupid running this morning, Kaz.....

Well, since you were trained to pump financial products and you use that to free the elderly from big chunks of their retirement in exchange for self interested mediocre investment advice, one is better off not listening to you, either
Kazzing again, Kazzie?

Insult me all you want, but come up with your own material. You will go on ignore for circle jerking with Faun, Syriusly and Dot Com

Did I just read this?

Allow me to demonstrate "gaslighting"....

Which presidential terms saw the highest growth in employment?

I'll give you #1 and #2 (Clinton, and Clinton)

lol, what has that got to do with Obama? Told you before, Bush and Obama are kinsmen, they are one era. Reagan and Clinton were the other, with another useless Bush stuffed between them.

your one or 2 sentence reply does nothing. You know who you are, and I am not engaging a gaslighter again. Come back when you and your Dems have some power-)

I've made my point..

I'm the guy who recently disabused you of a bunch of other ignorance you held dear and directed you to the Source of Truth....

Nope, you cherry picked------>

Asserting is easy......now comes the hard part......WHAT did I "cherry pick"?

which President has had the worst GDP growth over his term in the last 75 years ICE-) Oh, that has got to hurt-)

That would be Obama's predecessor....if you go by the numbers.......with which you are entirely unfamiliar, of course.

See what I mean about the victims of gaslighting being too....how to put this......stu......no....that would be cruel........naive......yeah.....that's it....naive?

Tell us ICE, what is the AVERAGE GDP growth of ALL Presidents, and what was Obamas? Oh my, see gaslighter, I can cherry pick too!

I don't know that we have reliable numbers for those prior to 1930.......Obama will probably come in around 2%.......which, given the circumstances, is as much as could be expected....

Scrub came in at around 1.6...will you be requiring a quick primer on The Ordinal Property?

You are just a gaslighter, and when you and yours get a little power, come back and talk to us. Till then, "go away kid, ya bother me!

Again....you assert......I demonstrate....need I labor the critical distinction?

which President has had the worst GDP growth over his term in the last 75 years ICE-) Oh, that has got to hurt-)

That would be Obama's predecessor....if you go by the numbers.......with which you are entirely unfamiliar, of course.

See what I mean about the victims of gaslighting being too....how to put this......stu......no....that would be cruel........naive......yeah.....that's it....naive?

I don't know that we have reliable numbers for those prior to 1930, when people refer to such an average, they are usually talking about the post WW2 period PRE-Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux.....that number is around 3.4%.......Obama will probably come in around 2%.......which, given the circumstances, is as much as could be expected....

Scrub came in at around 1.6...will you be requiring a quick primer on The Ordinal Property?

You are just a gaslighter, and when you and yours get a little power, come back and talk to us. Till then, "go away kid, ya bother me!

Again....you assert......I demonstrate....need I labor the critical distinction?

Last edited:

Read this question again.....

When you are through demonstrating, once again, that you are blessed with all the insight of a nematode, I'll lead you to the source of the answer....

Of which only ~200 billion fell on 2009 1.45T deficit budget, the rest was Bush.

What you said about 2009 budget being squarely on Obama is bullshit.

On the other hand, Obama's still President, but get over it and let him go! Nothing happening was his fault, it was Booooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

....You have some sort of Pavlovian response to the name of last president but of course Bush, WHO SUBMITTED 2009 BUDGET is relevant to discussion about 2009 budget.

And both the House and Senate who passed it were Democrat and Obama signed the Tarp that ballooned it. Man up, Bruce. You and the Republicans did all that together. Put the finger away

2009 budget was in the works for a long while, to give Bush a full pass on it and dump it on incoming Obama is disingenuous to say the least.

TARP signed by - W and Obama

Senate - Democrat
House - Democrat

You, I can't believe you think they are both at fault, it was the Republicans, you are so partisan

LOL, what an idiot
a libturd is never wrong or incorrect about any fking thing. It's why they won't negotiate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Kazzing again, Kazzie?

Insult me all you want, but come up with your own material. You will go on ignore for circle jerking with Faun, Syriusly and Dot Com

Kazzie,

If you wanna go The Dozens, don't start crying when you're the one left bleeding.....

You're really the very worst kind of mewling pussy, you know that?

Senate - Democrat
House - Democrat

You, I can't believe you think they are both at fault, it was the Republicans, you are so partisan

LOL, what an idiot
a libturd is never wrong or incorrect about any fking thing. It's why they won't negotiate.
You are free to argue with the numbers til your head explodes......they aren't going anywhere...

Seriously...

Are you proud of your ignorance?

Look up how much of the Stimulus was assigned to FY 2009....

Kaz,

Yes....that was the Stimulus Obama signed.....w
Forums > US Discussion > Politics >

i.gif

Forum Foundry - Thanks
About USMessageBoard.com

USMessageBoard.com was founded in 2003 with the intent of allowing all voices to be heard. With a wildly diverse community from all sides of the political spectrum, USMessageBoard.com continues to build on that tradition. We welcome everyone despite political and/or religious beliefs, and we continue to encourage the right to free speech.
hat about it?
it failed?
Sez who?
the people of the country?

Show me.....

Meanwhile..

Let’s start with Obama’s stimulus. The standard Republican talking point is that it failed, meaning it didn’t reduce unemployment. Yet in a survey of leading economists conducted by the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, 92 percent agreed that the stimulus succeeded in reducing the jobless rate. On the harder question of whether the benefit exceeded the cost, more than half thought it did, one in three was uncertain, and fewer than one in six disagreed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-23/the-u-s-economic-policy-debate-is-a-sham.html
92%

Do you know how often you find that kind of consensus among economists?

Actually, now that I think of it.......

What economists think about Donald Trump’s 100-day plan

here's one that didn't

emp_recovery.gif

Senate - Democrat
House - Democrat

LOL, what an idiot
You are free to argue with the numbers til your head explodes......they aren't going anywhere...
I see that has already happened to you!

I've made my point..

I don't know that we have reliable numbers for those prior to 1930.......Obama will probably come in around 2%.......which, given the circumstances, is as much as could be expected....

I don't know that we have reliable numbers for those prior to 1930, when people refer to such an average, they are usually talking about the post WW2 period PRE-Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux.....that number is around 3.4%.......Obama will probably come in around 2%.......which, given the circumstances, is as much as could be expected....

So you refuse to answer, fine, then no need to debate any longer GASLIGHTER-) Like I said, you and the dumbocrats get some power, then come back. We are to busy to change your didies right now-) I heard a new political party with 20 or 25 people were starting to cause a ruckus, and since they have more cred than you, we gotta take care of them, lol!

Enjoy political Siberia GASLIGHTER, and I will block you since your power is so irrelevant, no need to worry for 18 months. I know, I know, you will try and scream how relevant you are as a party, but really..........all your lies and cherry picking no longer works. Go sing to the choir which is getting smaller, and smaller, cause we are all laughing. CYA Slim........maybe in 18 months-)

Now we get to hear from the left that millions of orphans will be dying of starvation in the streets.

Good to see him working on what got him the job.

Making good on a promise to slash government, President-elect Trump has asked his incoming team to pursue spending and staffing cuts.

Insiders said that the spending reductions in some departments could go as high as 10 percent and staff cuts to 20 percent, numbers that would rock Washington if he follows through.

At least two so-called “landing teams” in Cabinet agencies have relayed the call for cuts as part of their marching orders to shrink the flab in government.

The cuts would target discretionary spending, not mandated programs such as Medicare or Social Security, the sources said.

The spending reductions are expected to be used to help pay for Trump’s plan to boost the Pentagon’s budget, tax cuts and some pet projects, potentially including the anti-immigration wall on the nation’s southern border.

The teams also are looking at staffing cuts over four years through attrition, a hiring freeze and reorganization.

Keep reading…
Knowing that you are a cretin, I will point out that the net effect on spending will be ZERO....

also, switching discretionary spending from social support to lard the Pentagon slop bucket will result in LOWER macroeconomic multipliers....

Don't ask......I can't hope to live long enough to teach you...

Yes, multipliers are an economists guess.

Forum List

Back