🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump the Criminal!

A 7 hour gap in Trump`s phone records during his riot and his stooges are concerned about a laptop that doesn`t belong to an elected official. He loves the uneducated for a good reason.
The gap is reminiscent of the gap that was in the WH tapes from the Nixon administration. The difference is...trump is a much more desperate criminal than Nixon was and Nixon was a lot smarter than trump is.

The January 6th Committee is chugging along! Another Treasure Trove of incriminating e-mails to be turned over!

Federal judge: 'More likely than not that President Trump' committed crimes to stay in power

Is Trump sweating yet? I'm willing to bet that his palms are so sweaty that his burger buns are getting soggy
Oh BIG Whoop! A Federal judge said made that comment.

Indict Trump and prosecute him and see if a jury is willing to convict him. I bet the case will fall flat on its ass.

Meanwhile ignore all the evidence on Hunter Biden’s laptop Especially anything that implicates Joe Biden.

Indict Trump and prosecute him and see if a jury is willing to convict him. I bet the case will fall flat on its ass.

Meanwhile ignore all the evidence on Hunter Biden’s laptop Especially anything that implicates Joe Biden.
I wish you people would drop the Hunter Biden bullshit. It is just a red herring logical fallacy to take attention away from Trumps crimes. If you were so sure that Trump was your infallible god on earth, you would not need to do that shit. The fact is that there is a lot of shit on Trump and just bullshit on Biden

I wish you people would drop the Hunter Biden bullshit. It is just a red herring logical fallacy to take attention away from Trumps crimes. If you were so sure that Trump was your infallible god on earth, you would not need to do that shit. The fact is that there is a lot of shit on Trump and just bullshit on Biden
of course you wish we would drop it,,

Maybe you just STFU since you obviously don’t know anything about anything. Hey shit for brains, the laptop story is actually true (per your sainted NY Times) while this “major decision” consists of may have, and could have. Funny how that’s all you ever get on Trump, yet we can show with proof what Hunter and Joey Xi were up to. Cry harder.

You wish.

I wished I had more confidence in the FBI and the DOJ to seriously investigate Hunter’s laptop and to prosecute if the laptop contains evidence of malfeasance such as money laundering orinfluence peddling.

What I suspect will happen is a big whitewash as usual. Perhaps the FBI will lose the computer.

Oh, maybe they have. …

Exactly the opposite.

Biden would not stand up well if an HONEST special counsel was appointed to look into his dealings as VP.

Wow! We are talking felony here!

But then again, this is a judge talking, someone expert on the law, a member of the same fraternity of judges who refused Trump's efforts to steal the 2020 election through the courts. Therefore his Cult members will disavow this judge's expert opinion. Bigly!!!
I'm curious about where the legal precedent for "more likely than not" came from.

The people who recommended Carter and the President who nominated him tells me all I need to know about this Judge.
On the recommendation of U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, Carter was nominated to the United States District Court for the Central District of California by President Bill Clinton on June 25, 1998.

Maybe you just STFU since you obviously don’t know anything about anything. Hey shit for brains, the laptop story is actually true (per your sainted NY Times) while this “major decision” consists of may have, and could have. Funny how that’s all you ever get on Trump, yet we can show with proof what Hunter and Joey Xi were up to. Cry harder.

Exactly the opposite.

Biden would not stand up well if an HONEST special counsel was appointed to look into his dealings as VP.

C eagle1462010

The problem with you people and other idiots here is that you do not understand how this message board is supposed to work. The thread is about Trump. If you want to bitch about and smear the Bidens start a thread on them. All that your doing here is trolling, You can't defend Trump so you change the subject
You people represent everything that is wrong with the USMB. You're allowed to turn it into a fuck fest by posting any damned thing you want regardless of it's relevance to the topic. Get focused or shut up !

C eagle1462010

The problem with you people and other idiots here is that you do not understand how this message board is supposed to work. The thread is about Trump. If you want to bitch about and smear the Bidens start a thread on them. All that your doing here is trolling, You can't defend Trump so you change the subject
You people represent everything that is wrong with the USMB. You're allowed to turn it into a fuck fest by posting any damned thing you want regardless of it's relevance to the topic. Get focused or shut up !
that would explain everytime a thread about biden is started the first 5 comments are about trump,,

You idiots cannot stick with the truth...can you?

C eagle1462010

Aka Biden sucks sooo bad that you have to keep talking about Trump

Poor thing..........Stole an election for a drooling idiot...........

And Hunter is coming back to haunt him too. AWE.

Aka Biden sucks sooo bad that you have to keep talking about Trump

Poor thing..........Stole an election for a drooling idiot...........

And Hunter is coming back to haunt him too. AWE.
trump lovers are sickening and pitiful. They grovel at his feet while he steals their money.

I don't. It's all magaturds have. Keep at it, I say! It's fucking hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: History will savage any miserable legacy you idiots believe you have.
It is amazing that these people are rooting for an insurrectionist that tried to take our electoral system down to become their president again. I really think one of the reasons for Pootin's war is to make Biden look as bad as he can so that he can reinstall his puppet, trump, again. Pootin is playing the long game. He still has hope that trump destroys the United States and the repub party is helping him in his quest.

It is amazing that these people are rooting for an insurrectionist that tried to take our electoral system down to become their president again.
Is it though? Take a really good look at these magafags, and you'll see these feral retards treat politics as a professional sport and don't think much about anything on their own. Their political evangelists (and their right winger media) tell them what to think. If they're not patently superficial, they're not doing it right.
I really think one of the reasons for Pootin's war is to make Biden look as bad as he can so that he can reinstall his puppet, trump, again.
I detest conspiracy theories, but who knows Putin's motivation. Sadly, narcissists make decisions that only benefit themselves.
Pootin is playing the long game. He still has hope that trump destroys the United States and the repub party is helping him in his quest.
You never can tell. Up with hope, down with dope!

C eagle1462010

Ironic since retards like you barge into every thread crying about Trump. Now STFU.

Forum List

Back