🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump the Criminal!

The OP is STILL suffering from severe TDS. Unbelievable, but true. How sad.
Well sure, but in his defense, I would offer that his posts are only as good as his programming.

The more experienced DNC coders make the algorithms such that the bots become more believable over time.

C Clayton and Candycorn were released when just beta versions. This one is a bit more advanced, but only a little.

Eventually, they will come up with something less simplistic and appearing more human.

You idiots cannot stick with the truth...can you?
Those who insisted Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary for fI’ve years and also Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a Moscow bed have no reason to complain about conservatives believing anything.

As I said, go ahead and indict Trump and put him on trial. I bet he will walk away scot-free. Once again you Trump haters will look like the fools you are. You believed a story bought by the DNC and Hillary Clinton. You likely still beleive it.

Plus it is not breaking news by any means. Here is a CBS article from 2017. CBS is not a conservative source.

And a more recent news article.

C eagle1462010

The problem with you people and other idiots here is that you do not understand how this message board is supposed to work. The thread is about Trump. If you want to bitch about and smear the Bidens start a thread on them. All that your doing here is trolling, You can't defend Trump so you change the subject
You people represent everything that is wrong with the USMB. You're allowed to turn it into a fuck fest by posting any damned thing you want regardless of it's relevance to the topic. Get focused or shut up !
If those who manage this board want to complain about how I post then they can contact me. Until then I will continue posting the way I like.

I have been on boards where only one opinion was allowed. They are called echo chambers.

Wow! We are talking felony here!

But then again, this is a judge talking, someone expert on the law, a member of the same fraternity of judges who refused Trump's efforts to steal the 2020 election through the courts. Therefore his Cult members will disavow this judge's expert opinion. Bigly!!!
CNN lol! Leftist horseshit!

C eagle1462010

The problem with you people and other idiots here is that you do not understand how this message board is supposed to work. The thread is about Trump. If you want to bitch about and smear the Bidens start a thread on them. All that your doing here is trolling, You can't defend Trump so you change the subject
You people represent everything that is wrong with the USMB. You're allowed to turn it into a fuck fest by posting any damned thing you want regardless of it's relevance to the topic. Get focused or shut up !
Their defense of Trump is the same as it`s been for the last 5 years. Scream TDS and run away. That`s all they got.

Exactly what crime have the Biden committed?
Big mouth.

Bribery, influence peddling, conspiracy, fraud, wire fraud, treason against the USA, theft of taxpayer dollars......

To name a few....

Bribery, influence peddling, conspiracy, fraud, wire fraud, treason against the USA, theft of taxpayer dollars......

To name a few....
Have they been charged with any of those crimes?
Of course not. Its just your hate as normal.

Wow! We are talking felony here!

But then again, this is a judge talking, someone expert on the law, a member of the same fraternity of judges who refused Trump's efforts to steal the 2020 election through the courts. Therefore his Cult members will disavow this judge's expert opinion. Bigly!!!

”A Clinton appointed judge” with the name withheld by CNN, ofcourse, should be removed from the bench for allowing political bullshit to cloud their ruling.

Exactly the opposite.

Biden would not stand up well if an HONEST special counsel was appointed to look into his dealings as VP.

1648659096775.png

Their defense of Trump is the same as it`s been for the last 5 years. Scream TDS and run away. That`s all they got.
Well if the Trump haters have anything why hasn’t Trump been prosecuted. You have had 5 years to find something.

And he is screwing over the repub party....He cares nothing for the country or party. He is a Narcissist! He only cares about himself. You cannot convince MAGA world that this is true.
Many Trump supporters are not fond of the Republican Party

The old establishment GOP lacks the guts to fight for what the voters who elected them want. They basically are wimpy. wimpy, wimpy. Trump is a fighter and he did his best to make our nation better.

This nation is considered to be currently the greatest in the world. If you look at the wide open Mexican border you will see people from all over the world trying to illegally enter our nation. We shouldn’t we be proud of our nation and want to make it even better.

Of course the globalists want to see our nation lose status so they can push their One World Government Ideas. Trump set them back a decade. That’s fine with me as I have no desire to live under the thumb of some world wide government. When is comes to government bigger is definitely not better.

1648663669394.jpeg

Many Trump supporters are not fond of the Republican Party

The old establishment GOP lacks the guts to fight for what the voters who elected them want. They basically are wimpy. wimpy, wimpy. Trump is a fighter and he did his best to make our nation better.

This nation is considered to be currently the greatest in the world. If you look at the wide open Mexican border you will see people from all over the world trying to illegally enter our nation. We shouldn’t we be proud of our nation and want to make it even better.

Of course the globalists want to see our nation lose status so they can push their One World Government Ideas. Trump set them back a decade. That’s fine with me as I have no desire to live under the thumb of some world wide government. When is comes to government bigger is definitely not better.

View attachment 623474

The Establishment GOP is nothing more than the so called "right" side of the political class. They are all swamp creatures, enriching themselves at the expense of the middle class. Time for them ALL to go.

The Establishment GOP is nothing more than the so called "right" side of the political class. They are all swamp creatures, enriching themselves at the expense of the middle class. Time for them ALL to go.
I basically agree. There may be a couple Republicans worth saving like my Governor DeSantis of Florida.

We have the sitting president and his son involved in the biggest kickback scheme in history based on laptop information and democrats got a federal judge to say the former president might have committed a crime? Judges don't talk that way do they?

What do the voters want. Most voters-both right and left want stability, prosperity, peace and sanity. If you call that wimpy then there is something seriously wrong with you. In any case, they know that Trump is not the one to deliver on any of that.

Forum List

Back