Trump, the new Obama cult of personality candidate

Cruz is losing.
we will see about that. Dividing the conservative vote between Cru, Rubio, Fiorina and a couple others has come to an end.

And trump wins with Pluralities. Cruz wins with majorities
Yet he polls low in many Northern States..............Behind Kasich there...........which is why Kasich is still in........The only way someone beats Trump is in a RIGGED CONVENTION............
If trump does not reach the required threshold & the delegates that are not bound to him vote for Cruz & put him over the threshold then what? That isn't rigged. Now if someone else was nominated you would have a point. Only Trump & Cruz have fulfilled the requirement of winning 8 states.
It isn't over and that would still throw out the winner of the popular vote........That is absolutely RIGGED.
Well don't pick a nominee based on popular vote. There are 2 main requirements. One is winning a certain number of delegates. Second is winning at least 8 states. Nowhere in the rules has it ever said popular vote.

Read the rules for the contest
Rules that need to end just like the Dems need to end their Super Delegate BS...............

Those getting the nod should be chosen by the people and not with a rigged system.................It's either a Republic or not........

You want a fair contest............Shorten the dang Primary crap..........If no candidate gets 50%.......then do a 1 day run off election with the Top 2.

Then it would be done by the will of the people.........Let the VOTERS DECIDE...........That is how it should be............No question then on who goes forward.

The days of electing the best man for the job based on individual history & policy positions has apparently gone.

Trump has held positions from both sides of any given issue. His biggest talking point is "Make America great again".
The highlights of his campaign thus far have been large crowds, beatdowns & turmoil. None of which is a prescription for what ills America.
We are witnessing the rights version of Obama. All talk & no substance.

Let's see????? How can I make fun of my fellow idiot conservative nutbags and still maintain my street cred???

I know!! I'll suggest that anything bad I see in conservatives is JUST LIKE OBAMA!!

Whew! That feels better?

^^Must defend O at all costs, especially by an analysis in jest.

The days of electing the best man for the job based on individual history & policy positions has apparently gone.

Trump has held positions from both sides of any given issue. His biggest talking point is "Make America great again".
The highlights of his campaign thus far have been large crowds, beatdowns & turmoil. None of which is a prescription for what ills America.

Keep dreaming ass clown

Let's see????? How can I make fun of my fellow idiot conservative nutbags and still maintain my street cred???

I know!! I'll suggest that anything bad I see in conservatives is JUST LIKE OBAMA!!

Whew! That feels better?

^^Must defend O at all costs, especially by an analysis in jest.

Silly nutter. The man doesn't require defense. He's done his job well.

we will see about that. Dividing the conservative vote between Cru, Rubio, Fiorina and a couple others has come to an end.

Yet he polls low in many Northern States..............Behind Kasich there...........which is why Kasich is still in........The only way someone beats Trump is in a RIGGED CONVENTION............
If trump does not reach the required threshold & the delegates that are not bound to him vote for Cruz & put him over the threshold then what? That isn't rigged. Now if someone else was nominated you would have a point. Only Trump & Cruz have fulfilled the requirement of winning 8 states.
It isn't over and that would still throw out the winner of the popular vote........That is absolutely RIGGED.
Well don't pick a nominee based on popular vote. There are 2 main requirements. One is winning a certain number of delegates. Second is winning at least 8 states. Nowhere in the rules has it ever said popular vote.

Rules that need to end just like the Dems need to end their Super Delegate BS...............

Those getting the nod should be chosen by the people and not with a rigged system.................It's either a Republic or not........

You want a fair contest............Shorten the dang Primary crap..........If no candidate gets 50%.......then do a 1 day run off election with the Top 2.

Then it would be done by the will of the people.........Let the VOTERS DECIDE...........That is how it should be............No question then on who goes forward.

Comedic value of your posts are off the charts

The rules may indeed need to change but you don't change the rules during the contest.

The rules may indeed need to change but you don't change the rules during the contest.
Mute point

Mute point
Not hardly. Changing the rules DURING the competition would be rigging the election.
I have the only valid point in this discussion so you might as well just drop it.

Mute point
Not hardly. Changing the rules DURING the competition would be rigging the election.
I have the only valid point in this discussion so you might as well just drop it.
aka the rules of the establishment decide the winner and not the voters...............and you defend it because of Trump.

Yeah I got the scenario.

Mute point
aka the rules of the establishment decide the winner and not the voters...............and you defend it because of Trump.

Yeah I got the scenario.
I defend it because it's the rules. WTF is so hard to understand? It's the same rules we've had for years. Suddenly they are breakable because of Trump?

The scenario you need to "get" is the one where the rules are the fucking rules. Don't like them? Petition the rnc after the race is over. I'd even sign that petition. However I'm not going to demand that the rules be changed mid race to suit myself or someone else. I have more class than that.

Mute point

Yeah I got the scenario.
I defend it because it's the rules. WTF is so hard to understand? It's the same rules we've had for years. Suddenly they are breakable because of Trump?

The scenario you need to "get" is the one where the rules are the fucking rules. Don't like them? Petition the rnc after the race is over. I'd even sign that petition. However I'm not going to demand that the rules be changed mid race to suit myself or someone else. I have more class than that.
The rules are BS and you know it........There isn't any way in hell the establishment changes them.............so they will use the rules to eliminate the voters choice.........IF he doesn't make the magic number.............You can say rules all you want, but it's still BS.................

If they do this................they guarantee Hillary a Win..............Hopefully a break up party away from the GOP.............Then they can stick their rules where the sun doesn't shine...............

We'll see................the winner should be decided by the voters...........If not...........so be it.............They just elected that bitch Hillary.

um, you know he hasnt had ONE hour in office yet, right?

Forum List

Back