Trump: The Whole Country is Rigged. Is it true? Is the Whole Country Rigged?

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021
I don't know about anyone else but this is one of the whiniest, most immature shit I've ever heard out of a human being. When Trump doesn't get his way he immediately claims something was "rigged" against him. Imagine going through life like this. I failed my midterms, because it was rigged, I didn't get into my college of choice because it was rigged, my girlfriend dumped me, it was rigged, I was arrested because I was drinking and driving, the system is rigged. Only the cult would support this and support a convicted felon.

I don't know about anyone else but this is one of the whiniest, most immature shit I've ever heard out of a human being. When Trump doesn't get his way he immediately claims something was "rigged" against him. Imagine going through life like this. I failed my midterms, because it was rigged, I didn't get into my college of choice because it was rigged, my girlfriend dumped me, it was rigged, I was arrested because I was drinking and driving, the system is rigged. Only the cult would support this and support a convicted felon.

There's a lot of truth to that. We've certainly heard that from the Democrats, most claiming that if Trump wins democracy will be gone and Trump will line up people in front of a firing squad.

There's a lot of truth to that. We've certainly heard that from the Democrats, most claiming that if Trump wins democracy will be gone and Trump will line up people in front of a firing squad.

No one on the left has said Democracy will be gone, and Trump will line people up in front of a firing squad. That's actually the kind of rhetoric you are way more likely to hear from the other side. Didn't Trump just claim that Biden is trying to assassinate him?

No one on the left has said Democracy will be gone, and Trump will line people up in front of a firing squad. That's actually the kind of rhetoric you are way more likely to hear from the other side. Didn't Trump just claim that Biden is trying to assassinate him?
Now you're just lying. Pretty much everyone on the left says Democracy will be gone if Trump wins. I don't know what hole in the ground you have been in. That's Biden's official campaign slogan, "democracy is at stake". While Biden is actually correct, he's blaming the wrong candidate. It is Democrats who have taken some of democracy away in a lot of ways.

Now you're just lying. Pretty much everyone on the left says Democracy will be gone if Trump wins. I don't know what hole in the ground you have been in. That's Biden's official campaign slogan, "democracy is at stake". While Biden is actually correct, he's blaming the wrong candidate. It is Democrats who have taken some of democracy away in a lot of ways.

Trump is certainly a real and present danger to democracy, but we're not going to become Russia overnight, because that's what you're claiming is coming out of the left. There is a difference if you're being honest.

So you're saying that currently there is no democracy in America? Name some examples of this.

I don't know about anyone else but this is one of the whiniest, most immature shit I've ever heard out of a human being. When Trump doesn't get his way he immediately claims something was "rigged" against him.

And Cult 45 runs out and regurgitates it without an ounce of brain power spent.

I just wonder how delusional you Lefties are. Trump has been constantly slandered, lied about for the past nine years, impeached (twice) on bullshit charges, indicted by at least two states and the DoJ, sued for basically nothing...

...and your reaction to that is that he keeps complaining?

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

GPvnCHoXIAEU8Ln.jpg

WOW! Trump just went MASK OFF and said “We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care.” You hear that, America? Trump doesn’t care about you at all. He just wants you to vote for him. Disgraceful.

Jesus Jesus Jesus

Trump mentions the cool breeze to let the people know that its not burning hot outside. If it was burning hot the media would say Trump does not care about people being out in that heat- he just wants your vote.

Stop creating lies, and try understanding Trump

Trump is certainly a real and present danger to democracy, but we're not going to become Russia overnight, because that's what you're claiming is coming out of the left. There is a difference if you're being honest.

So you're saying that currently there is no democracy in America? Name some examples of this.
If you're being honest, Democrats have given us a choice for this election, vote for them to save democracy or vote for Trump and democracy will be gone.

I guess it depends on your personal definition of "what is rigging"? The old tired notion of an electorate choosing people who represent the, and fighting it out in a "Congress" may have been valid in 1800, but only a fool believes it still works that way now. The "elections" only appoint a few public crisis actors who represent a public-media facade that in turn empowers other paid actors to carry out decisions made by others, who are unknown to the general public. These are alphas in the military, banking, corporate, intelligence, and business world, and have only their aggregate interests in mind. They will do anything and everything to maintain that control and deflect any attention away from themselves, that is the role of Congress and the paid for media. That is the system here now, and we support it, so as long as we accept it for what it is, it isn't "rigged", it's working as designed.

Forum List

Back