Trump Thinks He's King

The previous occupant was abusing power, disregarding the constitution, starting new wars etc and yet silence then from libs, not a peep. But now the hand wringing. Lol. Those fake croc tears are falling to the ground and drying up quickley.
Bullshit. Obama never claimed "absolute authority"

Next bullshit claim please...
Remember BONOBO's "I have a pen and a phone"?

Leftist heads are strange places.
Trump didn't do enough they said. Orange man bad
Then Trump says he could do more and yet again liberal heads explode....orange man bad.

Y'all can't have it both ways.

Isn't it amazing how timing matters...as well as substance?

Trump is the most lovable great child in the world, i understand why people like him, but he's not fit to be POTUS
You are welcome to your opinion. So are the voters who put Trump in the Oval office.
Relax. In another five years or so Donald Trump Jr. will become YOUR president for the next eight years. THEN you'll REALLY have something to bitch about. LOL!
Or you could just move back to Spain.

But But OBAMA!

No Trumpers...Obama never declared he had "total authority"

Clearly you know that what Trump claimed is over the top and all you can do is scream and deflect
"I won" was a pretty hardcore declaration of authority, but you're right. He never used Trump's words, and I am NOT giving Trump a pass here.

Fuck Total Authority!!! NOBODY should have it.

If Trump had exhibited even a few moments of true leadership in the 5 years since he came down that fucking escalator, he’d have earned the benefit of the doubt.

He’s incompetent. And the only thing his adoring fans have to say when he is a shitty leader is that some other people got some things wrong.

Fuck off.

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything

Donald John Trump power as President is that he can close and reopen Federal Agencies and Lands.

As for State and Local agencies that are not within the Federal Jurisdiction he can not order their closing or reopening that falls on the Governors, County Officials and Mayors...

As for Private Businesses that fall on the private owner and unless they have Federal Contracts there is little Trump can do.

Now isn't it funny how the left now understands Trump could not force States to comply with a National Shutdown and Lockdown when Trump claims he can force States to reopen...

Nobody on the left thinks Trump could force states to comply with a national shutdown.

We think he could have and SHOULD HAVE gotten in front of cameras in February or early March and told the nation that this was serious and required that we severely curtail our social activities.

He did not do that. Instead, he minimized the seriousness and was not a leader when we needed a leader most.

"We think he could have and SHOULD HAVE gotten in front of cameras in February or early March and told the nation that this was serious and required that we severely curtail our social activities. "

Really?

Based on this?

January 24th Dr Fauci on CNBC “Well, I don’t think right now this is a high risk for the American public…and the American public should not be worried as it were, or frightened.”

Interviewer says WHO is not considering this a public health emergency….

Safety trial for coronavirus vaccine may happen within three months: Doctor

On January 31st, Trump shut down travel to and from China.

On February 29th, Fauci went on NBC and said ‘don’t be too worried.’

Alexander: "So, Dr. Fauci, it’s Saturday morning in America. People are waking up right now with real concerns about this. They want to go to malls and movies, maybe the gym as well. Should we be changing our habits and, if so, how?"

Fauci: "No. Right now, at this moment, there’s no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. I’ve said that many times even on this program. You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread." PolitiFact - Tweet amplified by Trump misleads on Fauci’s late-February advice

They do not care about what others said and even if you bring up the WHO the left will scream " He should have ignored them " because the left is never wong... ( I know the word is wrong but love writing wong instead for those complaining about Trump and his dictatorship they all of a sudden care about that goes against what they want )

But sometimes the Left just can't decide....before they re-write their own history.

Democrats sure weren’t for social distancing until they were for social distancing.

Here is Nancy Pelosi on February 24th

“But also to say to everyone: we should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.

So, that’s why we want people to come to Chinatown. Don’t be afraid. Enjoy it all.

…all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.”

Pelosi Remarks at Media Availability Following Visit to San Francisco’s Chinatown and Meetings with Local Business Owners

Bill de Bozo is the shining clown of that circus with his stupidity of telling New Yorkers to stay home if sick and the rest go on with their daily lives and to make sure to visit Chinatown...

I mean the moron did not even care enough to apologize for his stupidity and yet the left fake outrage at Trump should be taken seriously...

Agree.

“New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio urged people to go out and catch a movie just three weeks before his city became the U.S. epicenter for the coronavirus outbreak.

On March 1, the first case of the coronavirus was announced in New York City. At the time, more than 80,000 people worldwide had confirmed cases of the virus, and President Trump had issued travel warnings against South Korea and Italy. However, de Blasio wasn't as concerned.

"Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions," de Blasio tweeted on March 2. "Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see The Traitor [at Lincoln Center]. If The Wire was a true story + set in Italy, it would be this film."

As of Wednesday morning, New York had more than 25,000 confirmed cases and 210 related deaths from the virus. Many Twitter users condemned de Blasio for his nonchalance at the beginning of the outbreak.”
De Blasio haunted by weeks-old tweet urging people to 'get out on the town despite coronavirus'

On that very day, hubby and I had plans to go to the Film Forum.....and watched the news, and cancelled.

Funny how de Bozo was so eager to prove Trump was overreacting and now his city burns with the virus...

Bet anything de Bozo will claim his failure is something that should never be scrutinized while he points his crooked little finger at Trump...

My city.

Like a ghost town.

But But OBAMA!

No Trumpers...Obama never declared he had "total authority"

Clearly you know that what Trump claimed is over the top and all you can do is scream and deflect

Why do you fear the comparision?

Is it because, by comparison, this guy actually looks more like a king???

Rule 2a: If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.

He’s incompetent. And the only thing his adoring fans have to say when he is a shitty leader is that some other people got some things wrong.

Back up your claim you hack. Because before the CHINA virus hit the country was doing exceptionally well under Trump's leadership with Trump setting records left and right on the economy, unemployment, and most issues important to the American people.

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

Donald John Trump power as President is that he can close and reopen Federal Agencies and Lands.

As for State and Local agencies that are not within the Federal Jurisdiction he can not order their closing or reopening that falls on the Governors, County Officials and Mayors...

As for Private Businesses that fall on the private owner and unless they have Federal Contracts there is little Trump can do.

Now isn't it funny how the left now understands Trump could not force States to comply with a National Shutdown and Lockdown when Trump claims he can force States to reopen...

Nobody on the left thinks Trump could force states to comply with a national shutdown.

We think he could have and SHOULD HAVE gotten in front of cameras in February or early March and told the nation that this was serious and required that we severely curtail our social activities.

He did not do that. Instead, he minimized the seriousness and was not a leader when we needed a leader most.

"We think he could have and SHOULD HAVE gotten in front of cameras in February or early March and told the nation that this was serious and required that we severely curtail our social activities. "

Really?

Based on this?

January 24th Dr Fauci on CNBC “Well, I don’t think right now this is a high risk for the American public…and the American public should not be worried as it were, or frightened.”

Interviewer says WHO is not considering this a public health emergency….

Safety trial for coronavirus vaccine may happen within three months: Doctor

On January 31st, Trump shut down travel to and from China.

On February 29th, Fauci went on NBC and said ‘don’t be too worried.’

Alexander: "So, Dr. Fauci, it’s Saturday morning in America. People are waking up right now with real concerns about this. They want to go to malls and movies, maybe the gym as well. Should we be changing our habits and, if so, how?"

Fauci: "No. Right now, at this moment, there’s no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. I’ve said that many times even on this program. You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread." PolitiFact - Tweet amplified by Trump misleads on Fauci’s late-February advice

They do not care about what others said and even if you bring up the WHO the left will scream " He should have ignored them " because the left is never wong... ( I know the word is wrong but love writing wong instead for those complaining about Trump and his dictatorship they all of a sudden care about that goes against what they want )

But sometimes the Left just can't decide....before they re-write their own history.

Democrats sure weren’t for social distancing until they were for social distancing.

Here is Nancy Pelosi on February 24th

“But also to say to everyone: we should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.

So, that’s why we want people to come to Chinatown. Don’t be afraid. Enjoy it all.

…all I can say is that I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us, coming here to not only say that it’s safe, but to say thank you for being Chinatown. Thank you.”

Pelosi Remarks at Media Availability Following Visit to San Francisco’s Chinatown and Meetings with Local Business Owners

Bill de Bozo is the shining clown of that circus with his stupidity of telling New Yorkers to stay home if sick and the rest go on with their daily lives and to make sure to visit Chinatown...

I mean the moron did not even care enough to apologize for his stupidity and yet the left fake outrage at Trump should be taken seriously...

Agree.

“New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio urged people to go out and catch a movie just three weeks before his city became the U.S. epicenter for the coronavirus outbreak.

On March 1, the first case of the coronavirus was announced in New York City. At the time, more than 80,000 people worldwide had confirmed cases of the virus, and President Trump had issued travel warnings against South Korea and Italy. However, de Blasio wasn't as concerned.

"Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions," de Blasio tweeted on March 2. "Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see The Traitor [at Lincoln Center]. If The Wire was a true story + set in Italy, it would be this film."

As of Wednesday morning, New York had more than 25,000 confirmed cases and 210 related deaths from the virus. Many Twitter users condemned de Blasio for his nonchalance at the beginning of the outbreak.”
De Blasio haunted by weeks-old tweet urging people to 'get out on the town despite coronavirus'

On that very day, hubby and I had plans to go to the Film Forum.....and watched the news, and cancelled.

Funny how de Bozo was so eager to prove Trump was overreacting and now his city burns with the virus...

Bet anything de Bozo will claim his failure is something that should never be scrutinized while he points his crooked little finger at Trump...

My city.

Like a ghost town.

Well you need to hold de Bozo feet to the fire because there is no excuse for his stupidity!

To hate Trump is one thing but to be as stupid as de Bozo was is criminal in my eyes!

Back up your claim you hack. Because before the CHINA virus hit the country was doing exceptionally well under Trump's leadership with Trump setting records left and right on the economy, unemployment, and most issues important to the American people.

Fuck off.

He rode Obama’s wave and cut taxes during a period of growth...exploding the deficit after Obama had begun to erode it.

You assholes are going to be screaming into the abyss for decades as you read what scholars and historians .....and members of his administration have to say about the incompetent boob once he’s booted.

Just look at the trend lines for the economy and you’ll see what you cannot dispute. Trump inherited a growing economy and was unable to keep it growing. That’s the facts, Jack.

Trump says his ‘authority is total.’ Constitutional experts have ‘no idea’ where he got that.

While the president appears convinced he is the only one empowered to make the critical determination, his extraordinary assertions of authority over the states astounded legal scholars, leaving them wondering, as they have before about Trump’s broad claims, where on earth he got them.
“You won’t find that written in the Federalist Papers anywhere,” Robert Chesney, a law professor at the University of Texas at Austin, told The Washington Post.

The previous occupant was abusing power, disregarding the constitution, starting new wars etc and yet silence then from libs, not a peep. But now the hand wringing. Lol. Those fake croc tears are falling to the ground and drying up quickley.
Bullshit. Obama never claimed "absolute authority"

Next bullshit claim please...
Remember BONOBO's "I have a pen and a phone"?

They loved King O.

1586875969540.png

And Obama thought himself emperor, so what?

Just last week you leftist clowns were whining and crying because Trump didn't take over all industry in the US and start making masks and ventilators.

You idiots are a fucking joke. :abgg2q.jpg:

It's much easier when you know you have an adoring throng who won't hold you accountable for anything.

Imagine that.

Imagine operating by support of the populace rather than force. You still can’t wrap your Stalinist mindset around that.
Yep. In your simple little binary world, there are (1) patriotic, obedient Trumpsters and (2) evil, radical, commie pinko Stalinist enemies who must be defeated.

Put yourself in category #2

Forum List

Back