Trump thinks Paris is in Germany?

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
_87549711_9521889a-f45e-4198-a7e5-8e8ab4f8b06d.jpg

Q: Does Donald Trump think Paris is in Germany? A: Probably not - BBC News

Trump could have avoided all the confusion by just tweeting, "I still hate all Muslims, yo!"

Obama thinks there are 57 states, Biden thinks a guy in an wheelchair can stand up. Clinton can't manage an email account. Call us when you have a flub on that level.

Obama thinks there are 57 states, Biden thinks a guy in an wheelchair can stand up. Clinton can't manage an email account. Call us when you have a flub on that level.

SO the trend shall go on and US should be lead by "thinkers" :)

Media is getting desperate. He's clearly speaking about what happened in Paris and Germany. Two different incidents...

I have to send a note to Trump to remind him when speaking to keep it simple.

Liberals can't process more than one thought at a time.

If you read the paragraph and that is what it is. There are TWO sentences with TWO topics. One with Germany and one with Paris.
I guess liberals only understand one kind of period.

Trump is not excused because Obama and Biden are not running for office.

The American electorate is not fooled by the Trump Chump.

It is not surprising the clueless dummies who are butthurt about The Donald being so successful cannot comprehend that he thinks big and was alluding to the Arab Muslims in Germany who are assaulting German women.

Forum List

Back