Trump To Cops: "Please Don't Be Too Nice"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

And when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, please don’t be too nice. (Laughter.) Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay? (Laughter and applause.)

On April 12, 2015, Freddie Carlos Gray Jr., a 25-year-old black man, was arrested by the Baltimore Police Department and subsequently charged for possessing a knife.[2] While being transported in a police van, Gray fell into a coma and was taken to the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.[3][4] Gray died on April 19, 2015; his death was ascribed to injuries to his spinal cord.[4] On April 21, 2015, pending an investigation of the incident, six Baltimore police officers were suspended with pay.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." - Donald Trump, February 1, 2016

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

And when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, please don’t be too nice. (Laughter.) Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay? (Laughter and applause.)

On April 12, 2015, Freddie Carlos Gray Jr., a 25-year-old black man, was arrested by the Baltimore Police Department and subsequently charged for possessing a knife.[2] While being transported in a police van, Gray fell into a coma and was taken to the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.[3][4] Gray died on April 19, 2015; his death was ascribed to injuries to his spinal cord.[4] On April 21, 2015, pending an investigation of the incident, six Baltimore police officers were suspended with pay.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." - Donald Trump, February 1, 2016

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Now do you see why Americans love him?

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Yeah, that must be why Trump's disapproval numbers are ten points higher than his approval numbers.

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Our amazing, ass-kicking man Trump is absolutely correct. The duty of the police is to enforce the law not to "be nice" and ask your permission to slap on the cuffs IF you break the law. By the way, you're such a fucking insincere funeral crashing asshole for using a still image of another human being's final moments for a post on a fucking internet message board. That, and George Floyd was a violent convicted felon who was also riding high on meth when arrested, this time. You disingenuous race worshipping hypocrites have chosen a convicted home invader for your new messiah of social justice. Then again, Satan his fucking Old Scratch self could be killed by the police and you'd greedily march and burn cities in his memory.

Last edited:
Sometimes Trump makes jokes that aren't too funny, no different than any other politician.

When Biden joked about all the stores being run by Indians, or "they are all gonna lock you back up in chains" with some odd, southern accent, it wasn't viewed as funny either, but he said it in the moment. These guys grew up in a different time when you could joke and say things that aren't so politically correct, you could be more relaxed and not take it all too seriously.

The issue that Biden knows is coming is his decades in the senate and 8 years as VP. That will be Trumps angle in the debates when speaking about race. He will then point to his own actions as president, in passing The First Step Act. That's the angle, and it will be very difficult if not impossible to deny.

It will be so difficult to deflect that even though he knows it's coming and he still wont be prepared. Trump engaged in strong action in 4 years as president, Biden did what in 40 years of government? Trump passed this Act when there was no election on the horizon, Biden talks about it when he's in an election space but did nothing for 30+ years.

Biden will use Trumps own history of words and paint them as he wants. MSM will help him in this process. However, Trump has a number of America First, confront China and actually DO for the black community while in government, not just make a career out of it.

Trump will remind voters, "don't fall for this yet again, we were building dreams in communities that hadn't been done before by simply giving them opportunity. I am going to lead us back to that opportunity and a strong, America First movement for all to benefit, not other nations and illegal immigrants".

Pushing that angle should be good for a few more percentage points. There is also the Hispanic community who may just side more with Trump in 2020 than in 2016.

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Yeah, that must be why Trump's disapproval numbers are ten points higher than his approval numbers.

Wouldn’t know. I never pay attention to the media’s opinion.

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Ah! So the voices in your head told you Americans love Trump. I seeeeeee...

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Ah! So the voices in your head told you Americans love Trump. I seeeeeee...

Rather than the voices in The heads of Washington Post reporters who then told you.

What's the over/under on the black vote for Trump?
Had he demanded cop brutality be stopped and instituted policies to do that, he would be a hero. Instead he did just the opposite. I think he may have ended his chances of re-election.

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

Perpetrating another hoax, I see. All the cops in the Gray case were acquitted, moron. I'll bet you didn't know that.

Forum List

Back