Trump to declare national emergency

"Trump HAD the authority to build the wall, but even Nino Scalia would not say the Commander in Chief has rights he has just signed away by putting his John Hancock on this bill.

Hate me, love me, this isn't hyperbole. This is it. Trump is about to walk in the winning run." - Coulter
Imagine if Obama had used emergency for something, like jobs stimulus act.
epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

If we don't control our borders healthcare will be a national emergency...in ten years when you need emergency care and the line is around the block you will remember why....but it will be too late...combining open borders with single payer healthcare is inviting the end of America....
Canada's borders are basically like ours, but they have single payer. How did Canada make it so long with single payer but no border wall?

"Trump HAD the authority to build the wall, but even Nino Scalia would not say the Commander in Chief has rights he has just signed away by putting his John Hancock on this bill.

Hate me, love me, this isn't hyperbole. This is it. Trump is about to walk in the winning run." - Coulter
epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

If we don't control our borders healthcare will be a national emergency...in ten years when you need emergency care and the line is around the block you will remember why....but it will be too late...combining open borders with single payer healthcare is inviting the end of America....

our borders arent open .... GOMER
Then how did you get here?....

epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

Shhhh. We're not supposed to invoke his name.

who was the 1st president to SUCCESSFULLY declare a national emergency that wasnt a national emergency - and what was that emergency
In whose opinion it was not an emergency?

the president that been WAITING MONTHS to declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY ...

figures - RW dogs continue chasing cars.

write this down morons -

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.

Wanna bet? We'll build it out of the bleached bones of the left if we need to, but it's going to be built.

epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

Canada's borders are basically like ours, but they have single payer. How did Canada make it so long with single payer but no border wall?

Canada has a different system...they are not out trying to defend the world so they have more dollars for healthcare...but from what I've seen its a slow beast of a system...with regulation changes annually that are never in a patients interest...also their neighbor isn't a 3rd world continent...its us...for now at least....

epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

Canada has a different system...they are not out trying to defend the world so they have more dollars for healthcare...but from what I've seen its a slow beast of a system...with regulation changes annually that are never in a patients interest...also their neighbor isn't a 3rd world continent...its us...for now at least....
US spends double per person on healthcare than Canada does. Sorta odd considering all the illegals that must be using their system?

Anyone else find it funny liberals claim to be the party of "the moral high ground" yet their biggest argument against Trump declaring a national emergency is to threaten to do the same thing when a liberal is president?

If its so bad that Trump does it, why threaten to do it yourself?

Dictator trump sure is opening the door. Gun deaths look like much more of a national emergency to me. Can’t wait for next dem president. Trump is deepening the swamp.

:boo_hoo14:
Boy will you be crying when we get real gun control from national emergency.
I'm fretting. But you nailed the point. Trumps wall does NOT have maj support in congress or with voters. Universal checks, more mental health checks and perhaps magazine capacity limits DO HAVE MAJ support, at least with voters. Does anyone doubt for one second that Obama would have "pulled this trigger" in his second term?

It removes the protections the Trumpdipshits claim we need to protect us from tyranny of the majority.
------------------------------------- yeah , feck it though . it'll mostly affect younger millenials and lefties and i don't like them anyway . And might not happen till 2 or 6 years from now anyway . So , best to vote Trump or Pence in the next few elections if you value your Gun Rights Ben .

epe5gn8h7mg21.jpg

US spends double per person on healthcare than Canada does. Sorta odd considering all the illegals that must be using their system?
We have laws in place that forces hospitals to provide health care whether the person can pay or not..then the government picks up most of the tab....even with Obamacare in place there were not enough people that bought into it but they still had to be cared for...single payer may bring your stat down and bring the cost per patient more in line with Canada...but with all that we will lose in quality and availability its not worth it....and there will be no America next door where we can go when our single payer plan says we have done all we can...here is a pill....when that happens now in Canada they come here...

An interesting tactic.

So when we declared a national emergency after 9-11 to combat terrorists, we viewed those who actively supported them as supporting enemies of the US, be they domestic or abroad.

When we declared a national emergency to stop companies from selling supplies or goods to ISIS in Syria, we viewed those companies as supporting enemies of the US who had chose to support them.

What do we do now if illegal immigration is a national emergency? We have companies actively employing them to cause this, giving illegal immigrants a reward for coming into the country. Do we take away the land from farmers who employ illegals (where the overwhelming majority are).

Should we shutter those farms and other companies like Trump Organization which has been employing hundreds of illegal immigrants for decades for its hotels, resorts, golf courses, building staff, and construction staff? Arrest their owners maybe for their decades of abuse of our legal system bringing us to this emergency?

Or are we saying something similar to "illicit drugs are a national emergency, but lets not go after those who's businesses are dealing illegal drugs"?

What should we do with those like Trump who literally turned a blind eye to the illegal immigrants and caused this national emergency who make his bed when he gets up?

It's interesting. It would be like if George W Bush was signing the National Emergency blocking transactions with groups tied to terrorism, as his business built IED's for Al Qaeda at the same time.

This is a win for the Libs.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

Declaring a national emergency is a waving the white flag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
the libs have already said they simply won't deal.

it's stupid on both parts and everyone loses.

He had a deal far, far better than this one a year ago and he thought he could do better.

He was wrong.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.
To be fair, both sides must be willing to make a deal. Dems are not. They have a different objective.

The Dems offered 25 billion back in March...now 11 months later he is getting less than two...
Why did they not offer the same then now?

Why would they?

Have you ever been in an negotiation?

Try walking away from an offered salary and when you come crawling back see if you still get it.

He had a deal far, far better than this one a year ago and he thought he could do better.

He was wrong.
at this point i really don't blame a singular. the president should not have to jump through hoops to secure the border. the border should NOT BE a political tool but we make everything as such anymore and it's stupid.

congress needs to do their fucking job and fix our legal system around this and stop forcing presidents around them.

He was wrong.
at this point i really don't blame a singular. the president should not have to jump through hoops to secure the border. the border should NOT BE a political tool but we make everything as such anymore and it's stupid.

congress needs to do their fucking job and fix our legal system around this and stop forcing presidents around them.
Everybody is for effective border security. What we're against is an ineffective wall waste of money.
XDysf0y.jpg

Foolish democrats cannot understand that only if the men are on your side you can declare an emergency and make it stick

President Andrew Jackson had the men on his side and said no to the congress and courts

He took the military against congress and courts to make the Indians go to reservations

Trump seeing how the unwise and crazies are electing crooks will bring logic tests for voting

Trump will copy the wise founders who would not let the unwise vote or be on juries

Only if the men are on your side can you make a emergency order stick

Trump has this and will make 2 national emergency orders

Forum List

Back