Trump to declare national emergency

And who's gonna pay for it?

"You are, and your fucking kids are gonna build it for me"

Serves the Trumpbulicans right to have dickhead declare a phony national emergency to access extra constitutional powers set up in law for a real national emergency like a nuclear or chemical attack or something unexpected.

I wonder if he's looked into the laws regarding the FEMA Death Camps....ops did I say death camps...I meant the happy time vacation spa...

You're drunk on Looney Lib kool-aid.

Trump to declare national emergency

GOOD- NOW THE IDIOT WINDS UP WITH NOTHING -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit!
With or without a declaration of a nat'l emergency, he can pull an additional 4 billion out of the defense budget towards a wall with the Pentagon's approval!
Add that to what the Dimms approved, Trump is just under the 5.7 billion that he initially wanted.
You fuckers lose again but America WINS!!!
:dance:

wrong moronboi - if you weren't an idiot you would know its wrong.

you'll see Gomer.

Why are so so wallophobic? What did some bad ol' wall do to you, to make you that way?

there was no wall emergency until the dems won the House - Trumps pissing on your foot. He's pissing on my foot.

you take all you want - NOT ME.
50276768_2226723554206009_7161227263017484288_n.jpg

This has zero to do with immigtration........You people respect the acts of a dictator in the guise of a politician
~S~

So this "national emergency" opens the door to a Democrat President issuing a national emergency on climate change (for example) in the not-too-distant future. Just a heads-up there.

This is what will continue to happen when we can't communicate like normal adults to find solutions together, and no longer expect our representatives to do the same. Just keep trying to "beat" the other "side".

Constant criminal investigations, non-stop screams of "scandal", "national emergencies", governance by executive order, on and on.

I guess everyone is okay with this.

This is all a self-inflicted wound.
And exactly how is that going to work? You can't see CO2. AGW is an unproven theory. Is the president going to tell fools like you to quit breathing and emitting CO2, ban beer, cheese, and bread?

You can prove economic impact, humanitarian issues with illegal immigration. You can't prove jack shit with AGW. It'd be easier to prove God exists.
Who cares? All that matters now is governance by Executive Order and "national emergency".

Enjoy.
Pelosi warns GOP: Next president could declare national emergency on guns

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, hasn't considered the ramifications for the future...

What future will you ave if 50 Million illegal immigratns ross over your border and fleece your nation?

This IS a National Emergency, without question. How else can it be defined? Don't tell me you will use the Canadian PC talk and just call it "irregular immigration"

I was railing about illegal immigration more than thirty years ago, I am well aware of the problems at the border and what they mean to our country. A move like the one Trump is allegedly considering will open the door for future Presidents to use such power to potentially deprive citizens of rights guaranteed us by the Constitution, and don't, for one second, think it won't.

If there's one thing we know for certain, no President has ever relinquished powers newly acquired by his predecessor.

Where in the Constitution does it say Open Borders is protected? Or, you cannot defend your nation from an invasion? I don't see the issue myself. He isn't rounding up guns or imprisoning political enemies.

This is not a Constitutional issue as far as I can see, I admit, I'm no scholar.

This has zero to do with immigtration........You people respect the acts of a dictator in the guise of a politician
~S~

1930's Germans also respected the prosperity their dictator in the guise of a politician brought them, I'm just sayin'.

As long as Trump doesn't start having liberals rounded up and loaded on the rail cars, it's all good. :biggrin:

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET

As I stated, if the President can declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and reallocate monies codified for specific programs elsewhere, it will render the Congress meaningless.

The court can either establish itself as an equal branch of the government or render its self meaningless at this juncture. It should be fun to watch.

It is fun!
Need :popcorn:?

To watch the circus. Yes. About 10 years ago we were discussing the keystone pipeline and the surge.

Now the foundations of our republic are a daily political football.

We elected a clown and we now have a circus that has no moorings in reality.

You're referring to 2008, right? (And the next 8 year's after 'dat.)

No. We used to discuss issues; now thanks to the blob the daily discussions are if we have a republic or a dictatorship

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET

As I stated, if the President can declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and reallocate monies codified for specific programs elsewhere, it will render the Congress meaningless.

The court can either establish itself as an equal branch of the government or render its self meaningless at this juncture. It should be fun to watch.

It is fun!

To watch the circus. Yes. About 10 years ago we were discussing the keystone pipeline and the surge.

No. We used to discuss issues; now thanks to the blob the daily discussions are if we have a republic or a dictatorship

Trump is insuring that we stay a Republic.
While the Dems are leaning strongly in the direction of totalitarianism.

1930's Germans also respected the prosperity their dictator in the guise of a politician brought them, I'm just sayin'.

Indeed so JG

As long as Trump doesn't start having liberals rounded up and loaded on the rail cars, it's all good. :biggrin:

The scary thing these days is, there's a lotta folks in this country that probably wouldn't have a problem with that....

~S~

Indeed so JG

The scary thing these days is, there's a lotta folks in this country that probably wouldn't have a problem with that....

~S~

Hey, it's all about jobs, mang. Do you have any idea what the base rate pay for an Oberführer is these days? All you have to do is make sure the doors on the boxcars are locked, and you pull in 40k starting salary.

I"d check into it. Plus there's plenty of room for advancement. The sky's the limit, mang.

And exactly how is that going to work? You can't see CO2. AGW is an unproven theory. Is the president going to tell fools like you to quit breathing and emitting CO2, ban beer, cheese, and bread?

You can prove economic impact, humanitarian issues with illegal immigration. You can't prove jack shit with AGW. It'd be easier to prove God exists.
Who cares? All that matters now is governance by Executive Order and "national emergency".

Enjoy.

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, hasn't considered the ramifications for the future...

What future will you ave if 50 Million illegal immigratns ross over your border and fleece your nation?

This IS a National Emergency, without question. How else can it be defined? Don't tell me you will use the Canadian PC talk and just call it "irregular immigration"

I was railing about illegal immigration more than thirty years ago, I am well aware of the problems at the border and what they mean to our country. A move like the one Trump is allegedly considering will open the door for future Presidents to use such power to potentially deprive citizens of rights guaranteed us by the Constitution, and don't, for one second, think it won't.

If there's one thing we know for certain, no President has ever relinquished powers newly acquired by his predecessor.

Where in the Constitution does it say Open Borders is protected? Or, you cannot defend your nation from an invasion? I don't see the issue myself. He isn't rounding up guns or imprisoning political enemies.

This is not a Constitutional issue as far as I can see, I admit, I'm no scholar.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

The issue isn't whether or not an "open border" is constitutionally protected, it's not. It's not even about our immigration laws, which need to be enforced but aren't. None of this illegal immigration bullshit is new, it's been a thorn in our sides for decades. It's no more an "emergency" now than it was thirty years ago. The issue is a president, any president, deciding to circumvent the system by declaring an emergency and governing by executive order. I didn't like it when other presidents did it, and I don't like it now.

Considering the tit-for-tat way our politicians have decided to run our country, payback is going to be a real bitch...

So this "national emergency" opens the door to a Democrat President issuing a national emergency on climate change (for example) in the not-too-distant future. Just a heads-up there.

This is what will continue to happen when we can't communicate like normal adults to find solutions together, and no longer expect our representatives to do the same. Just keep trying to "beat" the other "side".

Constant criminal investigations, non-stop screams of "scandal", "national emergencies", governance by executive order, on and on.

I guess everyone is okay with this.

This is all a self-inflicted wound.

Enjoy.

Exactly.

um, he won't be the first to do so. So he's not starting a precedent but continuing one.

Enjoy.

Exactly.

um, he won't be the first to do so. So he's not starting a precedent but continuing one.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said when I typed this:

But thanks for your help...

who was the 1st president to SUCCESSFULLY declare a national emergency that wasnt a national emergency - and what was that emergency

Enjoy.

Exactly.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said when I typed this:

But thanks for your help...

That's what happens when we have a Congress that fails to do its job over the long run.
Too bad. Adjustments get made.

If we could just jail the employers who hire illegals (employers like trump), then the supply of illegals coming here would soon end.

It is fun!

Trump is insuring that we stay a Republic.
No.

In a republic, the Senate is where the seat of power rests. In a dictatorship, it relies on the one person who enforces the laws.

While the Dems are leaning strongly in the direction of totalitarianism.

Your comment has zero basis in fact.

Forum List

Back