Trump to declare national emergency

So this "national emergency" opens the door to a Democrat President issuing a national emergency on climate change (for example) in the not-too-distant future. Just a heads-up there.

This is what will continue to happen when we can't communicate like normal adults to find solutions together, and no longer expect our representatives to do the same. Just keep trying to "beat" the other "side".

Constant criminal investigations, non-stop screams of "scandal", "national emergencies", governance by executive order, on and on.

I guess everyone is okay with this.

This is all a self-inflicted wound.
And exactly how is that going to work? You can't see CO2. AGW is an unproven theory. Is the president going to tell fools like you to quit breathing and emitting CO2, ban beer, cheese, and bread?

You can prove economic impact, humanitarian issues with illegal immigration. You can't prove jack shit with AGW. It'd be easier to prove God exists.
Who cares? All that matters now is governance by Executive Order and "national emergency".

Enjoy.
Pelosi warns GOP: Next president could declare national emergency on guns

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, hasn't considered the ramifications for the future...
Holy crap. "Ramifications for the future"?

Are we really s'posed to be thinking about THAT?

:laugh:

Well... I guess that is a bit much to ask for from a man whose biggest concern is his ego...

Last edited:
So this "national emergency" opens the door to a Democrat President issuing a national emergency on climate change (for example) in the not-too-distant future. Just a heads-up there.

This is what will continue to happen when we can't communicate like normal adults to find solutions together, and no longer expect our representatives to do the same. Just keep trying to "beat" the other "side".

Constant criminal investigations, non-stop screams of "scandal", "national emergencies", governance by executive order, on and on.

And exactly how is that going to work? You can't see CO2. AGW is an unproven theory. Is the president going to tell fools like you to quit breathing and emitting CO2, ban beer, cheese, and bread?

You can prove economic impact, humanitarian issues with illegal immigration. You can't prove jack shit with AGW. It'd be easier to prove God exists.
Who cares? All that matters now is governance by Executive Order and "national emergency".

Enjoy.

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, hasn't considered the ramifications for the future...

What future will you ave if 50 Million illegal immigratns ross over your border and fleece your nation?

This IS a National Emergency, without question. How else can it be defined? Don't tell me you will use the Canadian PC talk and just call it "irregular immigration"
And the next Dem President will say something very similar about guns and climate change, now that we're governing by "national emergency".

This is a win for the Libs.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

Declaring a national emergency is a waving the white flag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

YUUUGE Win for the libs. The next Democrat president will declare global warming a national emergency and boom! Green New Deal. For fuck's sake, this is how a chimpanzee runs a government. The inmates are running the asylum. Time to unlock the shotguns.

I wonder who trump is going to make richer with this fence building...

American steel manufacturers and their employees. Concrete is only needed for the base.
Next obvious question pleeze.

without steel rebar , concrete crumbles like a cookie ..

how dumb are you ....

:auiqs.jpg:

Smarter than you.
I voted for Trump.
How does this MAGA dildo feel up yer' arse?
Did you buy his Trumpy doll too?

Watching how republicans ,,,some of sound mind , support trump makes me think how some Germans supported Hitler

Enjoy.

Exactly.

The significant ramification will be that the southern border will be alot less porous.
Anything beyond this is PURE speculation.
I'll leave that to you soothsayers.

Enjoy.

Exactly.

The significant ramification will be that the southern border will be alot less porous.
I know. Short term thinking. That's how we do things now.

Just remember what happened with Harry Reid's 60-vote rule.

He was doing some short-term thinking, too.

now with his bs national emergency will pelosi sign off on the bill agreed upon with bi partisan support?

And who's gonna pay for it?

"You are, and your fucking kids are gonna build it for me"

Serves the Trumpbulicans right to have dickhead declare a phony national emergency to access extra constitutional powers set up in law for a real national emergency like a nuclear or chemical attack or something unexpected.

I wonder if he's looked into the laws regarding the FEMA Death Camps....ops did I say death camps...I meant the happy time vacation spa...

I wonder who trump is going to make richer with this fence building...

American steel manufacturers and their employees. Concrete is only needed for the base.
Next obvious question pleeze.

without steel rebar , concrete crumbles like a cookie ..

how dumb are you ....

:auiqs.jpg:

Smarter than you.
I voted for Trump.
How does this MAGA dildo feel up yer' arse?

MAGA

Mueller Aint Going Anywhere

ask Trump how his fat ass feels, you know how it tastes ...

Mr Nosteel Concrete.

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy.

Exactly.

What future will you ave if 50 Million illegal immigratns ross over your border and fleece your nation?

This IS a National Emergency, without question. How else can it be defined? Don't tell me you will use the Canadian PC talk and just call it "irregular immigration"

I was railing about illegal immigration more than thirty years ago, I am well aware of the problems at the border and what they mean to our country. A move like the one Trump is allegedly considering will open the door for future Presidents to use such power to potentially deprive citizens of rights guaranteed us by the Constitution, and don't, for one second, think it won't.

If there's one thing we know for certain, no President has ever relinquished powers newly acquired by his predecessor.

Trump is our only national emergency! Hopefully Mueller and Congress can fix that.
Oh, you haven't heard yet? Looks like Muellers ivestigation is a shame. I tell you what, the media is starting to change the narrative, that they thought that it was about collusion. When are you going to back track? Lol

Let the Dims go to court to stop this.
Let them show the entire nation they no longer believe in secure borders, and that they will fight any attempts to curb or stop illegal immigration.
The best part is Trump will be able to say. You feel safer today than two years ago? No thank to the democrats that tried to stop it.

Enjoy.

Exactly.

I know. Short term thinking. That's how we do things now.

Just remember what happened with Harry Reid's 60-vote rule.

He was doing some short-term thinking, too.

That's the way things have always been done in our Republic.
I'll leave 10, 15, 20, 30 year plans up to the Politiboro in the Democrap Party.

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans
Gun rights are specifically outlined by the constitution so you can go fly a kite on that one. But your overall point is not lost on me and I tend to agree.

Forum List

Back