Trump to Megyn Kelly: I Don't Have Time For Political Correctness and Neither Does This Country

Political Correctness is not good every time. But it is much worse if Donald Trump talk about immigrants as he did it.

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong.

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

So, you're trying to tell us that you are a fat woman? :dunno:

No such thing as political correctness?

Tell you what. Paper, crayons, glue, macaroni. Just stick to what you can handle.

Boo hoo hoo, Megyn Kelly was mean to me.......Trump was heard to remark. Will he ever recover from this devastating blow?

I posted this response in another thread.

Show me a man or woman for that matter who claims they've never criticized or said something derogatory about a woman and I'll show you a liar. Yes, that applies to every swinging richard on these boards.

Well gee, if he doesn't have time to behave with the level of tact commensurate with being President, where is he going to find the time to actually be the President?

It is not a myth. Just remember, it is people with your political views who fear free and open debate. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Michael Savage and many others like them have to walk on eggshells due to people with your views waiting to pounce on the slightest thing they say, and use it to have them removed from radio and/or TV.

It is your side that plays the race card, and sexism card in attempts to silence the opposition. These are just a few of the examples of how your side in fear of political opposition and open debate tries to silence the opposition.

Just remember, it was people with your political views that used the IRS to harass their political opposition in another attempt to silence open debate and political opposition.

And we see how much "respect" your side has for women - Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Condi Rice, Janice Rogers Brown, Sharon Angle, or anyone woman who is a nanometer to the right of Karl Marx.

You should really quit trying to think because it clearly isn't working for you.

What? How old are you?

Tell that to Howard cosell, Jimmy the greek

For someone who is wrong he has about 40% plus of the Republicans agreeing with him.

Leftists are the generators of political correctness. For them to deny it exists is like Rainbow/Push denying that racism exists.

For someone who is wrong he has about 40% plus of the Republicans agreeing with him.
And will soon have more, including women

I posted this response in another thread.

Show me a man or woman for that matter who claims they've never criticized or said something derogatory about a woman and I'll show you a liar. Yes, that applies to every swinging richard on these boards.
I never have. Please tell me about your swinging 'richard' whatever the fuck that is.

Obama calls Republican men and women terrorist. teabaggers, etc

and they are really going to pick out THAT one statement to whine about

look how they used to make fun of Christies weight on here.

You are correct. It's a term applied to people who ask for more sensitivity to a particular issue or subject than the other person is willing to give so they dismiss it as "political correctness".

Forum List

Back