Trump to Megyn Kelly: I Don't Have Time For Political Correctness and Neither Does This Country

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong.

if only Trump could be as respectful as Bill, getting blown under his desk in the oval office while his wife is sleeping next room. Then lie about it. Coward, creep, cheater, liar.

trump was right political-correctness is for losers like the one posting here now from the left
Political corrections is just common decency. There is nothing wrong with it. In fact, we need it in our society because we aren't a very polite society. However, there is something very wrong with how we punish political incorrectness. In the past, persons guilty of transgression of common civility were admonished or shunned. Today we often extract much harsher penalties.

Right. there is nothing decent about political correctness as practiced by today's Progs. it is a bully attempt to silence people, to stifle people with opposing views; a cowardly form of censorship

the democrats pulls this (civil) bs every time one of their Masters is President

Obama has been the most UNCIVIL, ugly, nasty in how he's treated and talked about Republicans and anyone else who doesn't bow to him.

and out trots this word. CIVIL civil civil.

just a real freaking joke

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

I posted this response in another thread.

Show me a man or woman for that matter who claims they've never criticized or said something derogatory about a woman and I'll show you a liar. Yes, that applies to every swinging richard on these boards.
Nothing is wrong with criticizing but as a candidate, Trump should be prepared to actually share with us a realist course of action to solve the problem. That he does not do.

Take a look at his pet issue, immigration. He said he's going to build a great great wall at the Mexican border and make Mexico pay for it. Now this is after levying unsubstantiated claims against the Mexican government of dumping criminals into the US. In addition, he plans to deport all undocumented immigrants, a minimum of 11 million people, an action that 80% of Americans oppose and would cost 200 billion dollars. When Trump was asked how he planned to do this, he just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know.

Damn I think I got whiplash from that rapid change in direction, how did you get from people call others names to deporting 11 million illegals? I would really like to understand the thought process.
I misread your post. I missed the phrase, "about a women" in your post.

As far as Trump's comments about women, it looks like he has really fried his goose with his comments about Megyn Kelly.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

My God, he's a candidate for president of the United States campaigning on national media, not some punk on the street making off color comments about women.

Is Trump insane? Does he not know that the last time we elected a new president 70.4 million women voted versus 60.7% men.

Donald Trump s blood remark about Megyn Kelly draws ire - CNNPolitics.com

Amen! Trump is a loose canon! It's almost like he has a terminal illness and wants to go out with a bang.

the democrats pulls this (civil) bs every time one of their Masters is President

Obama has been the most UNCIVIL, ugly, nasty in how he's treated and talked about Republicans and anyone else who doesn't bow to him.

There's uncivil and then there's uncivil comments. I think Trump has hit a new low with comments about blood coming out a women's orifices.

Trump seems to hate women. Ivana swore under oath that he raped and pulled out her hair. That sounds like a violent woman hater.

Show me a man or woman for that matter who claims they've never criticized or said something derogatory about a woman and I'll show you a liar. Yes, that applies to every swinging richard on these boards.
Nothing is wrong with criticizing but as a candidate, Trump should be prepared to actually share with us a realist course of action to solve the problem. That he does not do.

Take a look at his pet issue, immigration. He said he's going to build a great great wall at the Mexican border and make Mexico pay for it. Now this is after levying unsubstantiated claims against the Mexican government of dumping criminals into the US. In addition, he plans to deport all undocumented immigrants, a minimum of 11 million people, an action that 80% of Americans oppose and would cost 200 billion dollars. When Trump was asked how he planned to do this, he just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know.

Damn I think I got whiplash from that rapid change in direction, how did you get from people call others names to deporting 11 million illegals? I would really like to understand the thought process.

As far as Trump's comments about women, it looks like he has really fried his goose with his comments about Megyn Kelly.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

My God, he's a candidate for president of the United States campaigning on national media, not some punk on the street making off color comments about women.

Is Trump insane? Does he not know that the last time we elected a new president 70.4 million women voted versus 60.7% men.

I find it amazing how judgmental people can be when all it does if verify their own hypocrisy. What is they say about people who live in glass houses? Kelly left her roll as a dispassionate moderator to hit Trump with a got'ch question and in my opinion deserved everything she got. You'll notice she didn't ask any of the others similar questions.

I find it amazing how judgmental people can be when all it does if verify their own hypocrisy. What is they say about people who live in glass houses? Kelly left her roll as a dispassionate moderator to hit Trump with a got'ch question and in my opinion deserved everything she got. You'll notice she didn't ask any of the others similar questions.
I doubt any of the other candidates have called women “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals before the media or said that an attractive women should be on the knees.

If the panel had not questioned Trump, it would have appeared that the party condoned Trump's behavior. Trump's attack on Kelly reveals much about his personality. The man simply can't control himself when he feels he's being attacked, not a good attribute for a man who could launch over 2500 nuclear missiles at the touch of button.

I doubt any of the other candidates have called women “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals before the media or said that an attractive women should be on the knees.

If the panel had not questioned Trump, it would have appeared that the party condoned Trump's behavior. Trump's attack on Kelly reveals much about his personality. The man simply can't control himself when he feels he's being attacked, not a good attribute for a man who could launch over 2500 nuclear missiles at the touch of button.

So it OK as long as it's done in private and just hide it in public. Personally I prefer a politician who says what they think and are willing to take the heat from all the hypocrites.

Yep. No whining from them as he flipped Hillary off in the media and later called her a racist.

if only Trump could be as respectful as Bill, getting blown under his desk in the oval office while his wife is sleeping next room. Then lie about it. Coward, creep, cheater, liar.

That's a great case to make on Trump's behalf - he has Clinton's morals.

So it OK as long as it's done in private and just hide it in public. Personally I prefer a politician who says what they think and are willing to take the heat from all the hypocrites.
Trump is obviously a hot head that can't control his temper and disrespects women. Maybe the other candidates are just as bad, but we don't that and it's illogical to make that assumption.

Trump is obviously a hot head that can't control his temper and disrespects women. Maybe the other candidates are just as bad, but we don't that and it's illogical to make that assumption.

Every person on earth above the age of 2 has done it at one time or another, that's why I call all the people bitching about this hypocrites. Here's a little tip for ya, many women are much more vicious towards other women, than are men.

70.4 million women versus 60.7% men

You know how much I hate the left who uses real numbers to prove one point and then compares it with percentages ....

You think you are cleaver, I call you a dishonest Jack ass

Forum List

Back